Fut scarring

HairyPotter79

im going in for an fut procedure in a few months and I was wondering if there can be anything that would give me an ideas of how the scar might heal..for instance As a kid I got stitches in my head about 5 times all of Wich healed nicely now I know this is very different but it was something that came to mind and I don't recall hearing or reading anything about it (possibly cause it's irrelevant) but hopefully it counts for something lol..sorry if this is in the wrong place the higher ups can move it to wherever it belong thanks!

Depends on your doctor's experience. Your post op care. Also scalp laxity. I think laxity also falls back on doctor's experience on what the patient can handle. A lot of blogs/postings on the forum will have pictures with the scar healing progress every month. I have my progress with pictures in my signature below. Good luck on your future HT.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

• 2 weeks later...
im going in for an fut procedure in a few months and I was wondering if there can be anything that would give me an ideas of how the scar might heal..for instance As a kid I got stitches in my head about 5 times all of Wich healed nicely now I know this is very different but it was something that came to mind and I don't recall hearing or reading anything about it (possibly cause it's irrelevant) but hopefully it counts for something lol..sorry if this is in the wrong place the higher ups can move it to wherever it belong thanks!
thats a question with no answer. there are too many variables to say one way or the other.

ur scar may turn out perfect and never stretch. or it cud stretch and require FUE to repair. everyone heals differently and some doctors just sew ppl up better. gettn stitches in ur head isn't quite like removing a big chunk of flesh and then sewing it up.

but most ppl seem to do fine with their FUT scar. failures happen but physiology plays a role in how ppl heal but if ur scars healed nice then id say ud have little to worry about but it is a gamble that is not experienced with FUE.