Rogaine and Sun ?

mikeey

Guys wanna know if it is alright to apply Rogine / Minoxidyl 5 % and then wear a Baseball Cap and venture Out in the Summer Sun ?

Do you think that the HEAT from the Cap can affect the Grafts becos of the Alcohol in Rogaine and Hence Higher Redness and eventually Harm to Graft "After " 1 Month Post Hair Transplant ??

Guys who have experience and have used rogain in the sun after HT Please help on this !

im not following you. why wud u think heat wud affect ur follicles? once ur grafts have taken u can lay out in the sun all day long if u want. heat has no bearing of the survivability of grafts even with the alcohol in rogain.

if anything heat would help the blood flow to ur head which wud only serve to help not hurt.

BUSA , why do you then think the docs advise against Sun Exposure ? ")))))))

sometimes your answers are "Hilarious" and WRONG !!!!

Anyone else please Help with your experience

maybe you didn't read wat u wrote. let me quote you....."Guys wanna know if it is alright to apply Rogine / Minoxidyl 5 % and then wear a Baseball Cap and venture Out in the Summer Sun"

yea, wearing at baseball cap in the sun is NOT direct exposure to the sun it simply heats up ur head. the only thing hilarious here is ur ignorance! feel stupid now? u shud!

Mickey.

I would say after a month you should be fine mickey as you gone past the standard 2 wk rule with Meds as that first 2 wks you & the new folicals need to let nature play its way.

Interesting question tho with the hat & rogain as you don't want to over heat your scalp with the mixture of rogain fomula & virgin folicals.

My advice run this by your HT Dr but I should think you be okay by now after a month.

Let us know what his advise is will you, ill be interested what he/she says.

Good luck & take it easy.