New Year. New FUE Hairline!-Dr. Carlos K. Wesley (NYC)

Slide11.jpg

A 29-year-old patient came to our office wanting to lower his hairline and maintain a very short hairstyle. He can be seen before and after a 1352 graft FUE session with Dr. Carlos Wesley in NYC. A 0.8mm FUE punch was used with platelet rich plasma (PRP) and ACell serving as the graft storage solution during the procedure.

Slide05.jpg

Slide07.jpg

Slide09.jpg

Slide10.jpg

Slide12.jpg

Am i the only one who thinks the pictures in the right are the same person but different person on the left lol.. Not impressed to be honest the third picture down there hair colour isnt even the same colour :-/

You don't think the guy may have colored his hair before? Or he has swelling on his forehead from the procedure? What am I missing?

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Am i the only one who thinks the pictures in the right are the same person but different person on the left lol.. Not impressed to be honest the third picture down there hair colour isnt even the same colour :-/

Yes you may be the only person to think that as no ht surgeon or rep is foolish enough to post fake photos here. Btw both photos show a small dent in the forehead, frown line be the eyebrows and the eyebrow points.

Great exampl of dense packing.

Maybe im seeing wrong then!! But to me the picture on the left doesn't look like the same guy maybe the person who posted this could clarify for me but I'm not convinced for some reason. Im not knocking the ht it looks great but to me it doesn't look like the same person

I partly agree with Wwiizzkkiidd24, the third picture leftside looks like he has blond hair, like dyed. But all pictures imo show the same person, you can see it by several characteristics like eyebrow and forehead details. The difference may be a matter of lighting conditions hence. Maybe someone from Dr. Wesleys side can elucidate us.

All of the pictures posted are of the same patient, just at different angles. (look at his eyebrows in all of the pictures). In two of the before pictures, the lighting makes the patient's hair look lighter than it actually is in person.

I hope this answers all of the questions above.

Billena

Thanks for your comments (and unanticipated controversy!). Yes. I can attest that this is the same patient in all images. As our office couples before and after images together, we occasionally use the same "before" pic with a different "after" pic to achieve a different pairing for comparison. I think this helps give a better sense of the result. The "blonde" look of the hair was simply due to the reflection from the OR light above. If it helps, our office will post a video of this patient shortly. Meanwhile, I have attached intra-operative pics of my pattern and density of FUE transplantation.

WhiteDots_Close.jpg

WhiteDots_Close2.jpg

Ok i hold my hands up. Sorry for ensinuating that youd put up false pictures which i now know you havent. i just needed clarification thats all hope i havent caused offence i only questioned it because of the hair colour but now you,ve corrected me which im thankfull for. So i think a big congratulations to the patient and you for a good procedure should be said.