Hasson & Wong Free Consultations in London February 21st and Manchester March 21st

Garageland

I will be holding free consultations in London on February 21st at the Thistle Hotel in Marble Arch and in Manchester at the Thistle Hotel in Portland Street on Saturday March 21st. The consultations will be one on one with myself a hair transplant veteran who has had 5 transplants spanning over 19 years. I will be able to explain our procedure in detail, answer any questions you have regarding surgery, show you what a transplant can look like on a Norwood 6 and take clear photos for a recommendation from either Dr Hasson or Dr Wong.

If you would like to meet with me in person or for more information please email me on david@hassonandwong.com or call 0757 8164162.

David

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 4 weeks later...

Bump for Manchester March 21st a few slots still available.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump for Manchester as just had one cancellation slot available. Call me on 0757 8164162 to arrange or email me david@hassonandwong.com

---