Fantastic Results after 5 mths, UK Patient, by Dr Hasson >6500 grafts in one sitting.

UK2015

Amazing result! Congratulations! Is this the result you expected?

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for posting this update you look great and it has without doubt taken at least 10 years off you.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Thanks Lorenzo and David. Considering the starting point and the end result, my expectations have been well exceeded. I wasn't expecting such a major transformation for the better, it has been amazing. Credit to Dr Hasson for doing a fantastic piece of work.

Wow, that's gotta be up there in the Barnet Restoration Hall of Fame. I know how you feel about your new hair, I can feel your self esteem hitting me through the screen as I read your posts. Enjoy!

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

wow, Fut + 6500 grafts + hasson & wong = mindblowing results

congrats uk2015

also great to see properly presented pictures by a patient not like many others who post here

Thank you Pma, David is an asset for h&w and has been superb in his support and insight over the year. This is especially significant given that I am based in the UK and it was essential for me to have a support net close to home even though the surgery was performed in Canada. David has always been available and quick to answer all my queries throughout the year as the growth was progressing, excellent customer service. From David's initial engagement with me on day one to over a year later, the support is first class.

Pma and UK2015 I really appreciate your kind words.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

• 3 weeks later...
That's is an absolutely breathtaking result !!! Id completely written off fut. until I saw this result ......hmmm back to the drawing board , what would people's advice be for patients with fine hair having an fut procedure ?

No matter if you do FUE or FUT go to a quality surgeon.

Thanks Wibbles and Rich. Yes I think all credit to Dr Hasson is well deserved. I asked him to do as much as he could in one procedure and he delivered above and beyond expectation. It also made the journey from Liverpool UK to Vancouver Canada more than worthwhile.

Thanks guys......the difference between six and twelves months was significant in terms of density and hair thickness. As the hairs matured the difference was noticeable. The crown was slower than the other areas at first but then caught up.