Maral , Ergin , Eser Aydogdu or Acar for fue transplantation

loonyto

Hi everybody,

I m new in this forum. I readed a lot of threats looking for information about FUE and recomended clinics in istambul.

I ve been quoted by this 4 clinics (Maral, Eser, Ergin and Acar).

Can someone give me information or advise about one of those clinics ?

I found several threats here about Maral but not for the others clinics.

Thanking you in advance.

none of the above! Maras, Doganay, Erdogan, Feriduni or Bisanga is where u shud be looking. Demsroy is also excellent. he will be the cheapest.

Maral is showing Results , so do not act stupid BUSA , just becos he is Cheaper does not mean he is Not Good .... I agree with the Rest of you List though !

Maral and Acar, both are good. I agree with Mickeyy, they?re having very good results. Eser and Ergin I Know nothing about them. Did you want to say Aygin? Doctor Apaydin, and Resul Yaman are very popular too. Obviously Dermisoy.

Maral is a hair mill where technicians do all the work and the doctor "supervises" them. Apaydin is legit, and his business partner Demirsoy is very good.

Eser seems to be running a plastic surgery practice where they offer nose jobs, liposuction etc. in addition to HT, if this is the case and the doctor is doing all these, I would be concerned.

Can you please tell me what your definition of a hair mill is ko ?

I hope its more accurate than your understanding of implantation!

Have a good evening

As usual, 1966kph rides to the defense of Maral Klinik...but no, he has no agenda.

Maral is showing Results , so do not act stupid BUSA , just becos he is Cheaper does not mean he is Not Good .... I agree with the Rest of you List though !
the only thing STUPID is putting ur precious hair follicles in the hands of technicians vs a real DOCTOR! I'm sure there will be some good results but even a broken clock is right twice a day....:rolleyes:

the only thing STUPID is putting ur precious hair follicles in the hands of technicians vs a real DOCTOR! I'm sure there will be some good results but even a broken clock is right twice a day....:rolleyes:

BUSA SAY EXACT OPPOSITE HERE:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178153-going-hair-transplant-doganay-any-advises-suggestions-help.html

POSTED BY BUSA: every single doctor in the history of the world that performs HT's has had good and bad results so wats ur point? so Doganay has a few patients that didn't respond well like every HT doctor on earth has had and now ur questioning his recommendation?

techs play a role in every HT by EVERY HT doctor on earth so again, wat is ur point?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177885-worried-about-doganay-after-digging-here-3.html

POSTED by BUSA this from the guy who reads a few threads and bases his entire future HT success on it cause a couple ppl had unsatisfactory results.

welcome to REALITY dude not every HT patient is gonna be happy. educate urself!

And by Bill,

Busa,

I am still receiving reports and complaints from multiple users about your aggressive behavior and words on this forum. You have already been warned about this. This is your second and final warning before we suspend your posting privileges.

What can be done for that? His clock seems never work. But I am not surprised to see that all Maral Klinik bashers KO, Pup, BUSA has the same level of intelligence and memory.

But I am not surprised to see that all Maral Klinik bashers KO, Pup, BUSA has the same level of intelligence and memory.

1. Please identify a SINGLE contradictory statement I have ever made regarding The Maral Klink vs. any other doctor or clinic.

Waiting . . . .

2. Please identify a SINGLE ht physician or clinic recommended here that allows technicians to cut the graft recipient sites ("channels") into the patient's scalp.

Waiting . . . .

3. Please identify a SINGLE ht physician or clinic recommended here that uses a motorized drill to cut the graft recipient incisions ("channels") into the patient's scalp, let alone that allows technicians to use that tool to perform this task.

Waiting . . . .

4. Please identify a SINGLE doctor or clinic positing here, other than The Maral Klinik, that lied about technicians performing hair transplants at their clinic and falsely assured us that the doctor personally performed every aspect of the hair transplant surgeries done at the clinic.

Waiting . . . .

I eagerly await your answers to these questions in light of your gratuitous assertion regarding my intellect and recall. I have posed these questions to you before, but each time you have evaded answering them, choosing instead to continue your campaign to drive unsuspecting newbies to The Maral Klinic technician ht mill. I suspect you will evade answering these questions yet again, but there is always hope, I suppose.

But I am not surprised to see that all Maral Klinik bashers KO, Pup, BUSA has the same level of intelligence and memory.

1. Please identify a SINGLE contradictory statement I have ever made regarding The Maral Klink vs. any other doctor or clinic.

Waiting . . . .

2. Please identify a SINGLE ht physician or clinic recommended here that allows technicians to cut the graft recipient sites ("channels") into the patient's scalp.

Waiting . . . .

3. Please identify a SINGLE ht physician or clinic recommended here that uses a motorized drill to cut the graft recipient incisions ("channels") into the patient's scalp, let alone that allows technicians to use that tool to perform this task.

Waiting . . . .

4. Please identify a SINGLE doctor or clinic posting here, other than The Maral Klinik, that lied about technicians performing hair transplants at their clinic and falsely assured us that the doctor personally performed every aspect of the hair transplant surgeries done at the clinic.

Waiting . . . .

I eagerly await your answers to these questions in light of your gratuitous assertion regarding my intellect and recall. I have posed these questions to you before, but each time you have evaded answering them, choosing instead to continue your campaign to drive unsuspecting newbies to The Maral Klinic technician ht mill. I suspect you will evade answering these questions yet again, but there is always hope, I suppose.