Which doctor should i go to

Members I've been looking to get a ht for bout a year now its just getting the courage to go and get one done but I'm undecided on which doctor to go to i have bout 8k gbp i do like karadeniz but he's ok the cheap side which makes me question it but he's work does speak for its self but I'm a big believer of you get what you pay for which is why I'm considering feriduni because ive seen some great reviews on him plus he's just across the channel for me albeit a bit dearer then if i was to go turkey. I was just wondering if you members could give me some advice please would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't quite worked out how to use this website yet its very frustrating so anyone private messaging me im not ignoring you I just can't seem to get them up to reply to you even if press on messages tab it just brings me to the front page. I've only today found out how to do thread so bare with me until I can work this shit out lol to the people messaging me i would be more then happy to answer message on this thread until I can work out how to message people you back :-)

I recommend consulting with three top doctors in person. Research, research, research! How old are you?

Dr. Lorenzo

Dr. Bisanga

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Konior

H&W

You have two advantages. 1) Contrast is low between scalp and hair. 2. Your hair appears to be curly. The downside is that your crown is thinning, and a thinning crown is guaranteed to increase with age. I am not one to push medication, as I cannot tolerate Propecia. However, it does wonders for maintaining existing hair and some don't get any side effects.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thank you for your comments much appreciated.

Ive contacted dr feriduni just waiting on an email back from him as for the others ill send my pictures to them. H&W are famous for fut and i really want fue so i think there out of the equation. are the rest the same price as feriduni because he's just about in my price range. As for advantages can i ask you why curly hair is an advantage I'm new to this sorry.

I dont really want to go anywhere near propicia because of the side affects thats why I've opted for pantogar its natural so no side affects which is a plus. Have you heard of it?

Curly hair is a major advantage because it curls on itself and thus covers more scalp. I would definitely blitz Belgium and try to set up an appointment with Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Feriduni. Also, Dr. Lorenzo in Madrid is an excellent FUE doctor whose prices are similar to other top FUE docs in Europe.

I've never heard of Pantogar. Best of luck to you mate!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

So you have diffuse thinning which is more difficult to operate on as you have to graft in between native hairs without damaging them. You have a good skin/hair color match which is good, but probably also fine hair which is bad. I think bisanga is supposed to be good at doing diffuse thinners, Koniors insertion work is also superb, Lorenzo you can look at as well but I don't know how well he has done with finer haired patients.

BUT the elephant in the room is that you're not on finasteride, which is very important for younger men with aggressive loss. Without it I do not think you'd be a good candidate IMO.

Ok thank you both for your comments ill will for sure look into those doctors and see what they say. ive consulted with a few drs and they only one has said wait a couple years because of my thinning hair but the rest said its ok.

My main thing with finasteride is im 25 years old and im at that age im going to hopefully have kids in the near future and ive heard it might affect the baby is this true? Can you have sex on it without rubbering up haha

Ok thank you both for your comments ill will for sure look into those doctors and see what they say. ive consulted with a few drs and they only one has said wait a couple years because of my thinning hair but the rest said its ok.

My main thing with finasteride is im 25 years old and im at that age im going to hopefully have kids in the near future and ive heard it might affect the baby is this true? Can you have sex on it without rubbering up haha

I honestly have no idea where this idea comes from that it will affect the kids. As for sexual side effects, they happen to some people, but the only way to know is to try it....basically fin is pretty much the only FDA approved drug that treats MPB.

I just looked at dr basinga fue price and its a bit out my price range i think he charges 8k for only 2500 grafts and ive been told i need 4000 grafts so im going to have to pay double the money i got now. dr Lorenzo and konior ive just sent my pictures to him lets see what they say when they email me back.

Edited by Wwiizzkkiidd24

I cannot comment on side effects because they are dependent upon the individual. But if you need convincing, look at my sig.

As for kids, fin leaves the body pretty quickly, so if you're really worried, you can maybe take a couple of days off fin before making babies. But that's just a WAG (wild-ass guess).

Yh looks pretty good mate but i already know it works on certain people otherwise the FDA wouldnt approve it. I just need convincing that its not all that bad as certain people say it is.

And im not married so i dont plan my sex life it just happens of the cuff so to speak haha im just worried if i do have sex on it and she does fall pregnant its a big worry on me and her that it could effect the baby in some way or another.

Curly hair is a major advantage because it curls on itself and thus covers more scalp. I would definitely blitz Belgium and try to set up an appointment with Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Feriduni. Also, Dr. Lorenzo in Madrid is an excellent FUE doctor whose prices are similar to other top FUE docs in Europe.

I've never heard of Pantogar. Best of luck to you mate!

DELANCEY;

Yes less hair cover more with curly hair.

Curly hair is advantage for FUT technique, (cutting the strip is the same as with straight hair, because tech.s see the follicles), anyway this is great disadvantage for the FUE technique, because tech.s/doc.s who extract grafts could not locate the hair follicles inside and transection rate is much higher. Sometimes FUE is impossible in people with very curly hair (especially in African descents)

PANTOGAR, is used for hair loss treatment caused by certain diseases, it is ineffective and not used for the treatment of androgenic alopecia. This is indicated in the prescription/instruction of the drug. Using it for AndrogenicAlo. is totally a misunderstanding.

Ok thank you graved11ger for your comments but i dont really have hair like an African descent person but its curly but wavey if that makes sence but not completly curly like as you say of African descent.

So would you class my hair loss as angogen alopicia or diffuse thinning?

On the package is says its for diffuse thinning for unknown reason. And at my age of 25 wich is young i really dont kniw where it came from because none of my fathers side diddnt go bald till later on in there life not in there early to mid 20s so to me it suggests its and unknown reason... What do you think?

Dr jose lorenzo just emailed me back and qouted 15k euros for 4000 grafts im sad to say thats a bit out my price range so looks like hea crossed of the list :(.. And konoir emailed me today and said the average price is about 8usd per graft not sure if its cheaper the more grafts you get he didnt say am waiting on a reply.. So Just waiting on an email from dr feriduni to see what he says.

Imo we`d have to wait for more (recent) results of Dr. de Reys. See my comments in the threads http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177660-making-hairline-dr-de-reys-2700-grafts-fue-2.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178086-medication-finasteride-minoxidil-dr-de-reys-1280-grafts-1500-grafts-fue.html

I`d consider Turkey as well if I were you. You have a 2 dollar budget/graft if you opt for 4000 grafts, so this would exclude all docs in Belgium actually. Maral maybe?

Yeah i see them that is very true but hes works been on german news so maybe thats something and hes partner has done borrusia Dortmund football managers( Juergen kloop) hair transplant so he must have somethjng going for him! Vecause untill that email i didn't even know he had one done.

And i have 8k sterling mate so if i was to go to america i would have around 12k usd or if i was to go anywhere in the EU ie Belgium or turkey ill have just over 10k euros and most clinics charge 2.5 euros so its just in my budget if i opted for 4000 grafts..

And to be honest mate id want a surgeon to be involved in the surgery not just popping in to see if his techs are doing a good job or not.