4500-5000 grafts, is it wise?

Guy's, there isn't any need to argue about who can afford the better surgeon. I will wait until I have my donor area examined professionally to tell me how many grafts I can have in my life and see what is recommend in person, I need my hairline fixed anyhow.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO..... I knew it!!! u wished u went to Erdogan or someone of his caliber so that explains why u continue to bash him. wow! misery really does love company huh?

so lets see ur results then? u really are a clown. so u have a HT and now all of a sudden ur an expert in HT's lmao....

I've been up here for over 15 years and seen trolls like u come and go and they get a HT and now they are suddenly they know everything about them. sorry it doesn't work that.

ppl become seasoned experts in HT after educating themselves over YEARS by participating in forums and going to seminars and reading what works for ppl and wat doesn't. NOT after havn a HT.

Troll away..... so where is ur hair transplant thread? u didn't have good results which is why ur up here looking for someone to either fix or finish wat u started. otherwise you wud have made a HT thread like everyone else does who has had one.

how did I know lol.... uve made ur agenda pretty clear now and it all makes sense. u think ur the first to come along and bash world class doctors cause ur not happy with ur results? ur not!

God what an idiot you are, BUSA. Bitter about what exactly? Why would I go to Erdogan when I had the funds to go to Dr. Mwamba in Brussels? I'm 8 months post op and very pleased with my result which still has 4 - 8 months of maturation ahead.

Of course having a HT doesn't make someone an instant expert but it provides perspective that someone who HASN'T had one can't possibly offer to someone looking for advice. That's the point of the forum, you clown. People don't come here to hear some dimwit regurgitate stuff he's read online.

I got EXACTLY what I paid for from a surgeon whose professionalism and ethics are highly respected here. Let us know when you've scraped together enough shekels to get your 1,000 graft transplant. Maybe if you ask nicely, the clinic might

let you pay in weekly instalments.

he's just an unhappy patient lashing out..... just ignore him he's clueless anyway. in his mind he's an expert but in reality he a troll....:rolleyes:

Guy's, there isn't any need to argue about who can afford the better surgeon. I will wait until I have my donor area examined professionally to tell me how many grafts I can have in my life and see what is recommend in person, I need my hairline fixed anyhow.

lol well 15 years ago I didn't need a HT. and back then it was Dr. Woodz and at like $8 a graft I wudnt hav been able to afford him anyway. I need 5000-6000 grafts imo.

until about 5 years ago there were limited FUE doctors performing great work at reasonable prices. I refused to hav a large chunk of skin removed from the back of my head with FUT which was the only thing affordable. scar too risky imo and I cut it short so that FUT was out of the picture. remember, FUT was all there was at one time.

I cud hav used a HT about 8 years ago imo. it went fast. but yea ill agree I am kind of a loser for not gettn it done earlier lol I make over $100k a year and have no wife, no kids and a small mortgage. lol yea id say that kinda qualifies me as a loser. instead of fixing my hair I wud buy race bikes and piss all my money away on them smh....:rolleyes:

but really until the last 2-3 years did u see FUE prices drop to an affordable price. can't afford to spend $50k but I can easily afford $20k. as long as I stop buying toys....

You've been "up here" for 15 years and still haven't saved enough for your first hair transplant??!! What a loser! Have you tried asking mummy for a raise in your pocket money? Hahahaha

Guys,

This thread has been completely derailed and the tone is unacceptable. Please remember to keep your discussions civil. There is no need to lob personal insults at each other. We're all here for the same reason and presumably all want to assist others in obtaining the best results possible.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Actually it`s very entertaining in here, I have my popcorn ready as soon as busa enters a thread :D I suggest him for "member of the month" for his artistic skills in bringing threads to that kind of fruition...