Chambers Hair Institue. Troy Michigan

Tjmax

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; } Does anyone know about a Chambers Hair Institute 525 E. Big Beaver rd. Troy Mi 48083 ?

The Doctors name is Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere. I had 2100 graphs done April 2013. It has not been a

year yet. They charged me $ 3000.00 for 2100 graphs. I need more done. Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere

did not do the procedure, his assistants did. Is this unusual ? The doctor that is recommended on this site is Dr Tessler and Aronovitz and they are expensive. Can anyone recommend some one in Michigan that is cheaper ? January 19 2015

Edited by Tjmax

Hi TJ,

I think there are plenty of excellent doctors in the US. Take a look at our recommended hair restoration surgeons. Let me know if you have any questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

ur gonna have to do some research but yes the better doctors are in Europe. no one will dispute that. are there good doctors here in the US? yes of course but u will be paying 5-10 times more then over there.

prices will very in Europe as well but since the euro has dropped so much it certainly is prime time to take advantage of it.

there are also very good doctors that are not recommended here. u shud study each of the major hair forums and look at different HT results and see what u like.

I wud look in Belgium, Turkey and Spain. Turkey will be the cheapest. who's best? matter of personal opinion. all do great work on some level. there are some clowns in those countries too so do LOTS of research

TJ,

Cost will vary. I think BUSA is referring to some of the less expensive FUE procedures performed in places like Turkey. The pricing model here is a whole other discussion.

I understand the concern with respect to cost. But, be careful not to base your decision solely on price. In many instances, undergoing fewer procedures with a trusted doctor is most cost effective in the end.

If you do want recommendations with price in mind, however, let me know and we can discuss some surgeons.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

"are there good doctors here in the US? yes of course but u will be paying 5-10 times more then over there." When you say that are you saying that the cost will be 5-10 times more in the USA ?
top FUE doctors here in the US charge $8-$10 per grafts give or take. u can go to Turkey and get it done for about $2.50-$3.00 per grafts and u will get better results.

the main reason is the cost of medical school, malpractice insurance, taxes and the fact that overhead is WAY higher here in the USA. but you do NOT get better results.

if u did a search of the top HT doctors in the world there would be none from the US in the top 10.

ur gonna have to do some research but yes the better doctors are in Europe. no one will dispute that.

I just have to dispute that :o Dr. Konior would be my surgeon of choice, he does the best hairlines worldwide imo. There are also other US based surgeons who are at the very same level as the european ones. But in general, comparing amongst the best is really difficult; everybody has his own approach. There are good and bad ones on both continents now, but with a recommended surgeon, there shouldn`t be any problem in the first place.. Greetz

I just have to dispute that :o Dr. Konior would be my surgeon of choice, he does the best hairlines worldwide imo. There are also other US based surgeons who are at the very same level as the european ones. But in general, comparing amongst the best is really difficult; everybody has his own approach. There are good and bad ones on both continents now, but with a recommended surgeon, there shouldn`t be any problem in the first place.. Greetz
he specializes in FUT not FUE. if you want a reasonable price for FUE you would NOT be going to Konior.

ppl who want FUT shud go to a doctor that specializes in FUT. if they want FUE they should go to a doctor that specializes in FUE.

but I agree he does great work and his hairlines are great too.

Konior is almost $5 per grafts. that is certainly cheaper then some of these other clowns in the US but still almost twice as much as it is from Erdogan for example and Erdogan specializes in FUE only.

While it is true Konior specializes in FUE, you have to remember, there are basically two steps to FUE, extraction and insertion, I think we agree Konior is a master of the latter step, the extraction is the question, and I'm not sure in a world where technicians are extracting grafts (eg Erdogan, Feriduni, Doganay, Lorenzo etc.), it is all that big of a risk to let Konior extract them.

Regarding price, Konior is actually $7-8/graft.