FUE Hairtransplantation in D?sseldorf / K? Hair

webcube85

Hallo Community,

i?m sorry for my bad english :) I hope somebody can give me Information for a FUE Hairtransplantation in D?sseldorf (K? Hair). I?m 30 years old . I have a Norwood 2-3 Status. Do somebody know Dr. Bruce Reith? He should be famous Doctor but I dont find information from Community members how he works. Is he a good Hair Transplantation Doctor? Would somebody suggest Dr. Bruce Reith?

Web,

I haven't heard of this doctor, so I couldn't comment on his work.

Have you reviewed our recommended hair restoration physicians in Europe?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hallo Blake_Bloxham,

thank for your Answer. He is famous in Germany. He should operate many famous People. My problem is, that i can?t find any result of his Hairtransplantation Work.

Hi,

you won`t find a decent hair transplant surgeon in Germany, Reith knows people in media and thus gets promoted in talk shows etc., but being in the media doesn`t necessarily equal having certain skills. The best surgeons worldwide don`t need this kind of publicity, and are found in places like here. You know the german forum Alopezie.de? Maybe open a thread there as well, post some pictures of your situation and ask concrete questions. There are good surgeons in Switzerland and Belgium, also in Turkey, Spain and UK you`ll find some good clinics. But forget Germany...

Germany is a mysterious place for me as an old HT hands in English forums. (and out-of-touch possibly) But I know this, in 2015 it is still possible to get a manual-FUE from reputable places in Belgium - at a price of course, or else go for Turkey with mechanical tech extractions for cheap. Germany - well, I suspect you may get mechanical tech extraction done at manual doctor extraction prices so watch out!

Check carefully - who will do the extractions. it is fine if the doc tells you, 'The techs do it' or 'we share it' , but make sure you are paying bottom dollar if that is the case.

If you want quality, go to Belgium. If you know the score, go anywhere, but make sure you know the score first.

PS. Oh..and beware, some German doctors slip into Belgium for business too.

Edited by scar5
insert: prices

Hey webcube! I was there for consultation. Nice, classy clinic, and friendly guys. I just had consultation not an operation. Very expensive in my opinion. But the consultation was good.

I also heard about this Dr. Reith. He?s like the boss there. They also have 2 or 3 other dr. If money is not a problem go to Hattingen Hair - i guess they are very good. I was also at other clinics for consultation. If you want to know more write pm.

don't be a sucker! do ur research and steer clear of HT doctors that no one has heard of. no one has heard of him cause no one uses him. there are far better choices in Europe.

doctors all over the world are jumping on the FUE bandwagon so don't be his ginny pig that he practices on to hone his skills.

don't be one of those fools that doesn't want to travel outside of their home country to get quality work done.

Hi, I live in germany and i can vouch not many good surgeons here. i consulted few surgeons ( dr.Villnow, etc) here before deciding on my HT in Turkey.

media can show many things,, but the results you see from other patients are more important than the paid publicity.

I had my HT with Dr. Koray Erdogan an so far happy with the progress.

For the same money you spend in germany, you can find better ones in Belgium.

Good luck.

//Decow