FUE hair transplant clinic expert istanbul

theaviator

hello

I'm just about to do my first ever hair transplant and i had my eyes set at Clinic Expert hair restoration clinic in Istanbul

i was trying to find some reviews online, but there is a lot of junk out there.

did anyone try them or hear about them, are they good ?

any help will be appreciated! going in 10 days and still having second thought

thanks

the aviator

TheAviator DON'T DO IT

It sounds like you basically dont know anything about this clinic so why would you entrust them to do a ht on you?

You could end up being disfigured for life is that a gamble your willing to take?

The whole point of this site is a resource for people to research hair loss and all the options available to combat it.

If you don't research how do you know their any good for all you know they may well have done a great deal of harm to a lot of people.

If you do go there I wish you all the best but dont come back here crying about your result if its horrendous. There are plenty of places to choose from and you do not need to limit your choice to recommended clinics on here.

DON'T DO IT. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH.

It might turn out to be the biggest mistake of your life.

I've been blunt so maybe you will hede the warning and I'm going to be blunt again YOUR A FOOL IF YOU GO THROUGH WITH IT I mean no offense by this I am just thinking of your well being.

Have a good day

Edited by 1966kph

Ask all the questions you want just don't rush into anything.

You need to know as much as possible of the place you choose.

You think hairloss is embarrassing just imagine how you could look?

No such thing as a stupid question if you don't know the answer.

Not asking the questions that more foolish.

Have a nice day

Ask all the questions you want just don't rush into anything.

You need to know as much as possible of the place you choose.

You think hairloss is embarrassing just imagine how you could look?

No such thing as a stupid question if you don't know the answer.

Not asking the questions that more foolish.

Have a nice day

thanks 1966khp .

i want to do my HT in Turky, any recommendations for doctors or HT centres?

thanks

It depends on your budget, how much hairloss you have, what you want to achieve. And many other things.

If you want post up a photo of your hairloss with some information.How long you have been losing your hair,Medications you take, Your age, Whether your prepared to travel ect ect ect.

Have a nice day

If your just looking at Turkey I suggest you look at the following.

Erdoğan

Doğanay

Maral

Demirsoy

Karadeniz.

This is by no means a exhaustive list but its a starting point for you.Look in the fue section at patients of these drs and read through their threads so you know better what to expect if you choose to go with one of them.

Hope this helps you out a little.

Have a read and have a good day

Aviator,

I agree with 1966: research, research, research!

Here are our recommended hair restoration physicians in Turkey.

Feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 years later...

Hi I’m from the UK Someone I know has just got back from there, very happy with procedure time will tell regarding the success, but he had it done there from recommendation of lots of friends. Claims very popular, best in Turkey, lots of Arabs go there, has a warranty can get more work done if not successful

Some of the things he was telling me are factually false according to what I read on here. Don’t go to the gym for a few months? No smoking?

Also not on meds but I have to say if that goes well and it looks ok I may consider here. ?1750 all in. He was Norwood 6/7 like me and they claimed they got 6000 grafts. His donor looked a bit depleted but recovering well..Had some regrowth already but as I say. Time will tell. Does make you wonder though. Don’t know what to believe especially as I’ve seen this first hand..?

The aviator .. if u don’t know anything about ur doctor n clinic .. u might as well let me do the 8 hour surgery on ur scalp .. I won’t charge u anything , just let me practice on ur hair .. that’s the risk U taking right now .. because u don’t need a medical degree to do hair transplant surgery . That’s why the doctors let the techs do it : this industry is not regulated well .. it might be a cosmetic surgery . but yet it’s one of the most time consuming and expensive surgery u can go through . They cutting u open , puncturing ur skin n depleting ur donor area .. it’s a 6-8 hour surgery bro .. lots of things can go wrong .. don’t trust ur hair ; money n surgery to just anyone .. It’s surgery !!! Not everyone is good at it .. but plenty of clinics are willing to take ur money ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

theaviator, Please, Don't go to clinic expert. They are horrible. I went there in 2015 November and they didn't do my hair well. check my picture and decide yourself. Right and Left side are wrong transplant. Sorry for my bad English.

theaviator, Please, Don't go to clinic expert. They are horrible. I went there in 2015 November and they didn't do my hair well. check my picture and decide yourself. Right and Left side are wrong transplant. Sorry for my bad English.

hi

finally i have get it done by Clinic expert Istanbul branch and they were fantastic i have impressed by them service, as i had one session done in 2010 so i had experience,

service was fantastic they are not small clinic , its big hospital now,with 40+ surgeon.

i have had good price package too. now figure crossed for result.

if any one need more info or help

pm me

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2018 at 11:51 AM, researcher1 said:

hi Jonboy81

what is the clinic name and details please ,, i am from uk too looking for good clinic in turkey,

but finding it very hard as not much details on web,

It’s clinicexpert.net

its 4 months since the person I know has it done. Haven’t seen him for a while but will soon, think he’s happy from when I saw him last time. I’m still unsure about the things that were said to him like no smoking (how does this affect anything?) no gym for 6 months? I’m waiting to see how his ends up, before deciding anything. I have to say though there is thousands being done every day people flying back from Turkey hair transplants are on every flight home. They can’t all be bad transplants even though they aren’t recommended