Confuse between choosing Dr Path, Dr Radha and Dr. Madhu

raj75

Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined this forum. First and foremost I will like to thank everyone associated with this forum since it gives an immense platform for person like me to make the decisions on HT wisely.

I am norwood 5 and considering HT this year. Since I am from India based on this network feedback's and patients recommendation I have decided on the below Doctors

1. Dr Path in Thailand

2. Dr. Radha in India

3. Dr. Madhu in India

I seek this forum advice in deciding the best doctor from the listed above since I am more concerned on results than cost.

Cheers

Raj

Absolutely go for Dr. radha , second opinion is dr,path ..... sorry no idea about the 3rd one.

I have booked dr. radha for feb end , so please take your call , I think she is just right for me as I was always a Fue Guy , But after seeing her results I mustered courage to FUT , she is dayum good at her work , I tell you !

I would say go with Dr. Path if money, travel etc..are not a big issue. He has done so many more successful HT surgeries compared to your other two choices. And BTW, Dr. Radha learnt HT surgery skills from him.

On the other hand, Dr. Radha would be considerably cheaper and you may not pay much for travel and hotel. She is great surgeon as well, but may not be as good as path. I could say I have seen only about a couple of WOW results from her. For more details see her recommendation page and find it for yourself.

Avoid Dr. Madhu. He runs a hair mill and wants to make a quick buck. His results are always mediocre.

Hi Raj,

I have consulted all the three doctors over the mail and shared my Pictures also and they all have more or less suggested 3500-4000 grafts. as you mentioned I am now considering between Dr Radha and Dr Path only.

My only concern is that since this is my First HT I do not want to take any chance. Since I am new on this forum wanted to know do you have any experience or patient reference for Dr. Radha .

Hi Torip,

Thanks for the inputs. I do agree with you that Dr. Path is more experienced and coalition member also.

My concern is Dr. Path will cost me more than double what Dr. Radha will cost me and is it worth that ?

If yes then I will stretch myself to get it done from Dr. Path. Your inputs here will definitely help me.

Hi Mikeey,

Thank you for your response. I understand you have already booked your HT with Dr. Radha and I understand you are not based in India. I seek your insight such as what were your consideration in choosing Dr. Radha for your HT and since I am planing to do my HT by Oct 2015, your inputs will definitely help me a lot.

Raj,

HT is for life. In my opinion people should be willing to spend about an year of their savings on a HT.(Just like you should buy an engagement ring costing 3 months of your pay). If you save about 2-3 lakhs by not choosing Dr. Path, the savings are not significant enough. I would say look at all NW5 -6 results of Radha and compare them with Path and decide whether you would be comfortable with Dr. Radha's results. As people have always said on this forum, if you could afford always go with the best doc possible.

Hi Mikeey,

Thank you for your response. I understand you have already booked your HT with Dr. Radha and I understand you are not based in India. I seek your insight such as what were your consideration in choosing Dr. Radha for your HT and since I am planing to do my HT by Oct 2015, your inputs will definitely help me a lot.

hey raj75

I have booked her on recommendation from my friend who had a HT with her last year , his profile name is Loags79 , have a look , u will be amazed with his results !

He has been in touch with me right since the operation day till Now , and I have learnt a Lot from him , He is also not from India But he flew all the way just to get it right !

I suggest you go with radha as she is also from India , and Not only that , she is amazing and in some ways better that Dr. Path , becos she is right through the surgery from Morning till evening ( 10 Hours ) and she only does 1 Procedure per Day , so she is very careful and diligent and Not after Money .

Be diligent its just a 1 time chance if u Miss , you will regret for Life , and whatever anyone says ..... Do FUT , I have done extensive reading and I have concluded that FUT , although a Primitive approach is still the Best in Yield and Results with it are Faster and Thicker .... as FUE Grafts Transect a Lot and they are very "Fragile" , as they have the Fat tissues Missing .... as oppose to FUT where everything is seen and cut .... In My opinion FUE is a Blind Technique !!

hey raj75

I have booked her on recommendation from my friend who had a HT with her last year , his profile name is Loags79 , have a look , u will be amazed with his results !

He has been in touch with me right since the operation day till Now , and I have learnt a Lot from him , He is also not from India But he flew all the way just to get it right !

I suggest you go with radha as she is also from India , and Not only that , she is amazing and in some ways better that Dr. Path , becos she is right through the surgery from Morning till evening ( 10 Hours ) and she only does 1 Procedure per Day , so she is very careful and diligent and Not after Money .

Be diligent its just a 1 time chance if u Miss , you will regret for Life , and whatever anyone says ..... Do FUT , I have done extensive reading and I have concluded that FUT , although a Primitive approach is still the Best in Yield and Results with it are Faster and Thicker .... as FUE Grafts Transect a Lot and they are very "Fragile" , as they have the Fat tissues Missing .... as oppose to FUT where everything is seen and cut .... In My opinion FUE is a Blind Technique !!

Bullshit

Everyone's different with their own unique requirements. You don't know how many grafts he needs, whether he's on meds or the extent of his baldness but somehow you feel knowledgeable enough to give a cast iron recommendation for a technique?

I've had both - FUT is barbaric and I didn't get that great a result after waiting a long time and being described as a slow grower. Luckily I have an incredibly discreet scar. Could've been a lot worse.

I had a second procedure using FUE; growth started bang on 4 months and I got an excellent yield. Growth is ongoing, looking good and I've got 4 months until the 12 month mark and final result

I can't say that FUE is definitely the best for HIM but I don't think you can either.

hey raj75

Hi Mikeey,

Thanks for your feedback. I have booked my consultation with Dr Radha next month, Just wanted to check have you already done your HT with Dr Radha or Planning. Since I am planning HT in Oct 2015.

hey raj75

Hi Mikeey,

Thanks for your feedback. I have booked my consultation with Dr Radha next month, Just wanted to check have you already done your HT with Dr Radha or Planning. Since I am planning HT in Oct 2015.

I had my FUT procedure done on the 2nd of Jan with Dr. Radha, and I can attest to all the things other members here have mentioned about Dr. Radha.

1) My surgery lasted for ~10 hours, she was present there the whole time. ( I know cause I was chatting with her now and then during the surgery).

2) She does only one surgery per day, meaning you get her (and her 11 assistants) complete attention all through the day/evening.

3) From the first meeting with her you will realize how genuine and sincere a doctor she is. From what I understood from the interactions with her, she loves her work and the money is not the first thing she talks about. In fact I paid my payment post surgery, goes to show that she ain't running a mill-house for minting money only.

I had my FUT procedure done on the 2nd of Jan with Dr. Radha, and I can attest to all the things other members here have mentioned about Dr. Radha.

1) My surgery lasted for ~10 hours, she was present there the whole time. ( I know cause I was chatting with her now and then during the surgery).

2) She does only one surgery per day, meaning you get her (and her 11 assistants) complete attention all through the day/evening.

3) From the first meeting with her you will realize how genuine and sincere a doctor she is. From what I understood from the interactions with her, she loves her work and the money is not the first thing she talks about. In fact I paid my payment post surgery, goes to show that she ain't running a mill-house for minting money only.

Hi Xephis,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Dr. Radha. Since you have already done your HT with her, how is the results shaping up ?

If you can share your HT results or pics it will be great or else please share your mail id so that I can get connected to you

Hi Xephis,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Dr. Radha. Since you have already done your HT with her, how is the results shaping up ?

If you can share your HT results or pics it will be great or else please share your mail id so that I can get connected to you

It has been about 22 days since my surgery with Dr. Radha, and honestly I don't have anything to say about my progress other than the fact that I've lost some of my grafted hair (which is expected) and hope to see results by the 6-7 month mark.

I will post my detailed experience with pics once I get to the 7 month mark, when I actually have results to show.

Dr. Radha is the Best that I could get out from this forum , I hope my surgery with her goes just as well as my friend , and I know I have chosen FUT over FUE , Just for the yield ..... 98 % v/s 80 % (Fut/Fue)

I shall document everything here on this forum , as I believe I learnt a Lot for this site , Also I again state , Not All doctors recommended here are Equal ... so do your over Research .