Beard Transplant two month ago

jayjay77

Hi,

I did beard transplant two month ago in Turkey, now everyting is healing, but in my face, I still have redness, a red voil where the graft are transplanted, so I see red trace even when I'm shave, it's really embarassing.

I don't know how healling that, cream or peeling or something else... It's really embarassing for me, ore than 2 month after operation, I guess it's not normal.

2.jpg.0bd82a4205219dbe5e65bb4a823480ef.jpg

unnamed.jpg.90ec1308fd8b967f95760f047e27e626.jpg

It's perfectly normal to have lingering redness on the scalp following a Hair Transplant for 2-3 months in some cases depending on skin tone and condition, so I do not see this as being unusual on you recipient area.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Have you spoken with your doctor about this? He can prescribe you a skin ointment that should aid in the healing. If you don't think your doctor is helpful you can seek out a dermatologist. It might take you longer to heal but from your pictures the redness does not look particularly troublesome.

How many graft did you get?

To be honest I want to do beard transplant so badly to fill my beard but I am afraid of the redness and the permanent scar , also the discontent after the procedure is high because top Dr in India told me, He would not do the procedure to me because of the discontent is very high. This is what he said

"Though I advise against beard hair transplant due to the permanent nature of grafts and non feasibility to in some cases to shave in future, I would like to see your pictures and discuss further with you." then I sent him my picture, He replied " Sorry we do not do this type of hair transplant since discontent after procedure is very high". I talked to one of the top Drs in USA, He told me that the redness fade away after 10 days and after that no one will know about it. I am really confused. sometimes I think the beard transplant is not worth it Do you regret getting the procedure? is the graft scar permanent ?

Edited by Doubletree