Propecia / Finasteride - anything - HELP

runningoutofhair86

So quick nugget - I've been concealing my thinning hair for 3 years now without anyone noticing what so ever. However, I've been losing hair and would like to start taking propecia. Problem is I don't want to consult a doctor - Is it weird that im too embarrassed to go outside my home sans concealer . I'd like to avoid that scenario. Is there anywhere online that would sell me finasteride in pill form that is somewhat reputable? Thank you!!!!

You won't be the first & defo not the last who feels going to a Dr for something which is pure a vanity thing but a Dr will treat you just like any other & would look at it as a emotional thing & your well being.

Its best to goto a derm Dr who fully knows there stuff that deal with this everyday rather than the average Family Doctors practice.

By you going to see a derm you both can cratate a relationship & a good game plane with Meds as this won't be a one off deal this would be the rest of your life so it be much easyer to see your derm say once in a while so he/she can see what's working for you & what is not blah blah.

You could also set up a online web cam meeting with some of the HT Drs on here & have a chat with a few

Saying all that if you really don't want to make that jump then there is some online phamacy you could order from but you have to be careful of who you order & what you order, what brand blah blah & also what dose you should take most people take 1mg every other day which seems to be the norm these days.

I'm. Not a Dr so I can't tell you what brand or Dose to take so food for thought of what I say above.

Wish you well for the future.

• 3 weeks later...

1 mg of Finasteride (Propecia) per day is the most common dose. Others buy Proscar 5 mg (it is the same finasteride, but of higher dose) and split the pill.

Finasteride can be ordered online, just find the suitable pharmacy.

Another important question when choosing finasteride, is what is better brand or generic version. I buy generic version due to the lowest price and can say that I'm satisfied with the effect.