Turkey and Europe fue help please

darren smith

Hi everyone I'm doing some really deep research and as title says wanna know by experiences and actual patients who is the best fue in Turkey and Europe, preferbly Turkey at the moment as I'm gonna be spending a lot of time there for work, as stated fue only cheers people

Hi Darren, I would start by the recommended doctors in Turkey. I personally had surgery with Dr. Koray Erdogan in Istanbul that does manual FUE only. I had a very good experience in his clinic and you can check my story on my thread. Alternatively you can check Dr. Hakan Doganay in Antalya that does motorized FUE and manual upon request. Excellent doctors in Belgium (Feriduni, Bisanga) and in Spain (Lorenzo). Best comes down to personal preferences and goals, but there are several other threads where people express their opinions. Best of luck

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Darren, I would start by the recommended doctors in Turkey. I personally had surgery with Dr. Koray Erdogan in Istanbul that does manual FUE only. I had a very good experience in his clinic and you can check my story on my thread. Alternatively you can check Dr. Hakan Doganay in Antalya that does motorized FUE and manual upon request. Excellent doctors in Belgium (Feriduni, Bisanga) and in Spain (Lorenzo). Best comes down to personal preferences and goals, but there are several other threads where people express their opinions. Best of luck

Thanks for rely so how u gettin on, I'm gonna have a look at Dr mentioned, thanks again, any more info on Turkey people

Darren,

Check out Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Doganay, and Dr. Karadeniz.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hey Darren. I just came back 2 weeks ago from turkey. I had a FUE surgery with Dr. Hakan Doganay. You can view my experience here;

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178374-hakan-doganay-2835-grafts.html

Hope that helps. Educate yourself as good as possible! Good luck.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com