Dr. Arocha -4005 FUT Procedure with Restoration of the Temples

This gentleman in his 50's was extremely pleased with the outcome of his 4005 FUT procedure at AHR. He came to our office as a NW VI wanting to have a mega session, the after photos are taken 10 months after his procedure. (Note- the restoration of the temples.)

before1_zps75bd729c.jpg

after13_zpsf230bc1a.jpg

before_zpsc55598a8.jpg

after6_zpsf1ac3abe.jpg

before6_zpsbc62acef.jpg

after67_zps6fc8f58a.jpg

before9_zpsd8a3058c.jpg

AFTER14_zps998c7518.jpg

before10_zps6d4f003c.jpg

After12_zps46e2fa6a.jpg

before4_zps99bb190f.jpg

After4_zpsf75e5e3d.jpg

POSTOP_zps80f3b390.jpg

after1_zps36f712d8.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Amazing transformation Dr. Arocha, I am sure he's very happy

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Given the size of the area addressed, this looks to be a very nice result.

Well done to all.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Very natural hairline, interesting case, although I agree that the temples height is a matter of personal taste.

Beside; the gentleman appears to have a great donor, is he planning to come back to add some further density?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gentlemen,

Thanks to Scooter, BUSA, Pete-from-Farjo and Questionmark for taking the time to view and post. This gentleman is very pleased with his hairline and temples. The size of the canvas(hair loss area) was large, exacerbated by marked recession of the temples. To lower the hairline further would have been irresponsible. The final result would be the build out of an excessively lower hairline or penthouse without the supporting infra-structure to hold it up.He is planning to increase his density by coming back to our office for a second procedure, at that time we will revisit whether we can lower the frontal-temporal area or focus on density and extending coverage backwards. Keep in mind that he is 50, not 20. Thank you all and a very happy and prosperous New Year 2015 to all.

• 2 weeks later...