10 weeks post op Dr Doganay

perth87

Hey just thought id upload some photos of me 10 weeks post op. Nothing major happened yet shed most of the transplanted hair, have noticed a bit of shockloss at the front. Recipient area is still quite red which is a major nuisance in trying to hide my procedure. Let me know what yee think, Thanks

5b32e3af2c10a_IMG_20150108_2215461.jpg.34e3bcd2411e867c368515a36bd52bd9.jpg

5b32e3af39c6f_IMG_20150108_2214341.jpg.eb236a2cc2e48a3baaf6cc965c433cfc.jpg

5b32e3af49711_IMG_20150108_2213331.jpg.98c8b160019f3c3c1cb75c36be8cc11d.jpg

@perth Allow me to apologize in the name of busa, he obviously lacks the ability to navigate the internet as much as he lacks manners.

@busa Manual:

1. Click on "perth87"

2. Click on "Forum posts"

3. Click on "HT with Dr.Doganay the 31st October 2014"

4. Don`t forget to breath doing all this challenging stuff

hey listen u little Troll I don't need u to comment for me on every post I make. mind ur own business. you want to go out a date with me or somthn? go stalk ur girlfriend if ur feeling lonely.

I, like most others want to see before pics on the thread brain surgeon so we don't have to keep going bank n fourth to navigate from one picture to another so we can compare the BEFORE and AFTER. its common sense.... not that u have any.:rolleyes:

@perth Allow me to apologize in the name of busa, he obviously lacks the ability to navigate the internet as much as he lacks manners.

@busa Manual:

1. Click on "perth87"

2. Click on "Forum posts"

3. Click on "HT with Dr.Doganay the 31st October 2014"

4. Don`t forget to breath doing all this challenging stuff

I got your point, mine was just to keeping it polite, no need to go off like that... I also prefer if there are pictures to compare right in the thread, but if it lacks, you can just point that out with some manners, or just ask for it. You know, it`s not what you say, but how you say it... It`s just that nearly every single post of you is borderline, or even crossing the line, if you know what I mean. Your last one again is pure drama.. How are you supposed to be taken seriously like that? I really tried.

• 10 months later...
Hey just thought id upload some photos of me 10 weeks post op. Nothing major happened yet shed most of the transplanted hair, have noticed a bit of shockloss at the front. Recipient area is still quite red which is a major nuisance in trying to hide my procedure. Let me know what yee think, Thanks

Perth87

Any Update on this Thread

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice