Flu/Sick after FUE, effects?

Should I worry about negative effects of having the flu or being sick after 1,5 month after FUE operation? I am not taking medicines yet for this flu, because I want to wait a few days to see if it passes.

I saw this on the internet:

"Since the follicle is a very sensitive it does respond to imbalances in the body. Most hair loss causes by disease or illness is temporary and resolves itself after the body has returned to a healthy condition.

High fever, severe infection, severe flu

Sometimes one to three months after a high fever, severe infection or flu, a person may experience hair loss, this is usually temporary and corrects itself."

Good ole sympathetic Busa strikes again, isn't it fantastic that he graces us with his presence here? You can't have ABUSE without Busa...

Your grafts are permanently anchored into your scalp at this point and I've never heard of any type of illness such as the flu effecting permanent growth, besides at 1.5 months your grafts probably haven't even started growing yet anyway! Not to worry.

Please do not worry you are fine. Having the flu is not going to affect your hair.Rest up and get better soon.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Your body obviously needs resources, as the transplantation constitutes hard work for him. He forces you to take time to rest. There might also be a psychological constituent as your stress levels might be higher due to the situation. The "T" in Tamiflu stands for "toxic", so it would be the worst you can do. It doesnt help anybody get well, you get well inspite of it, not because of it. Big pharma hasnt got the best interests, you might know that... The body heals itself, just give it good nutrition.

Good ole sympathetic Busa strikes again, isn't it fantastic that he graces us with his presence here? You can't have ABUSE without Busa...

Your grafts are permanently anchored into your scalp at this point and I've never heard of any type of illness such as the flu effecting permanent growth, besides at 1.5 months your grafts probably haven't even started growing yet anyway! Not to worry.

lmao... real great advice there brain surgeon.

plenty of ppl have had short term hair loss from the flu. thats been a known fact for centuries..... so if he's worried about the flu causing hairless immediately after he gets a HT and screwing with his head then timiflu is the best option to combat the flu.

try to do a little basic research before u stick ur foot in ur mouth....:rolleyes:

Your body obviously needs resources, as the transplantation constitutes hard work for him. He forces you to take time to rest. There might also be a psychological constituent as your stress levels might be higher due to the situation. The "T" in Tamiflu stands for "toxic", so it would be the worst you can do. It doesnt help anybody get well, you get well inspite of it, not because of it. Big pharma hasnt got the best interests, you might know that... The body heals itself, just give it good nutrition.
really? the T in tamiflu stands for Toxix? LMAO..... man just wen I thought I cudnt read a more ignorant statement you join in.... wow

really? the T in tamiflu stands for Toxix? LMAO..... man just wen I thought I cudnt read a more ignorant statement you join in.... wow

I am glad I can entertain you here, busa. You are most welcome to pop Tamiflu if your body is taking an update, in fact I couldn`t care less. For the rest might be interesting that Tamiflu, or Oseltamivir, blocks neuraminidase, and it does it unspecifically, if you do a thorough research. Neuraminidase executes crucial tasks in keeping the cells intra- and interelectric field stable. Effects on platelet function of removal of platelet sialic acid by ... - PubMed - NCBI Neuraminidase treatment modifies the function of electroplax sodium... - PubMed - NCBI http://www.cell.com/neuron/pdf/0896-6273(90)90221-Z.pdf OMIM Entry - * 608272 - NEURAMINIDASE 1; NEU1

In about 15 years, everybody will have to acknowledge that the allopathic approach is wrong, as it`s already based on false assumptions in the first place. The foundations are simply wrong, so the whole system consequently fails in manifold ways. You`d have to research the work of Pasteur, and the whole germ theory, but I suppose you rather prefer playing with your bike and trolling around on here instead.