Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration Patient LFL is a Norwood Class 6 with an average donor density of 2.2 showing results 11 months after one hair transplant session of 2,365 follicular unit grafts.

Click the thumbnails below for a larger view.

Before / After:

1029-1b-l.jpg.186c56a8690575fb0ea0eddfc0524e30.jpg

Left: Before hair transplant

Right: After one session

Detail of Hairline:

Hairline drawn at the standard position of one fingerbreadth (1.5 cm) above the upper brow crease.

1029-2b-m.jpg.eb113e42e8c7de7375a14a8e22029a7d.jpg

Left: Position of hairline

Right: After one hair transplant session

* View Hair Transplant Photos of more patients at Bernstein Medical. You can also browse our patient photo sets by Norwood Class.

* View Patient LFL's photo profile at Bernstein Medical

* Follow Dr. Robert M. Bernstein on Google+

1029-1a-l.jpg.4a244c028a05801787968bfd0e514f61.jpg

1029-2a-m.jpg.eaa4b2a838f4ea4367d71bdde71df4f4.jpg

Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration

Schedule a consultation HERE to request a graft estimate and quote.

Follow us on InstagramFacebookTwitter, and YouTube

The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. For a more detailed look at our safety measures, click here. 

Got questions? Call us at 212-826-2400 

Dr. Bernstein is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Is this a recent result? From the first look, it reminded me of the 90ies. Maybe its the beard ;)

Beside, are you able to provide an on-top perspective? And a donor picture? Its impossible to evaluate the quality of the result by these pictures. Plus he had a very unflattering hairstyle before, he should have cutted the sides much shorter. On top he got catched by the camera with a disadvantegous facial expression. All of this renders an objective and meaningful analysis extremely difficult. So thank you.

Agreed hadenough. In no way did I want to imply that the result is not good. In contrary, especially considering the high NW and the conservative graft count, the approach looks perfect. The hairline design is top notch. The presentation of it still has room left for improvement, though, and thats what I adressed. I just dont want lurkers to come here, see the pictures and expect they get a full head of hair. Thats why I advocate for honest and more transparent presentations, showing the result with the same before and after circumstances, displaying multiple angles. This has been discussed and asked for on here in numerous threads over the last year. Many clinics have introduced and maintained these standards, but some dont seem to follow this imo actually self-evident criteria.

Really nice, ultra refined, natural work here, and utterly appropriate for this gentleman. Dr. Bernstein is conservative with strip size, graft count, and planning for future loss. A different approach than some coalition/recommended docs, but excellent work nonetheless and an excellent use of just 2365 grafts for the area covered. I agree that a top down shot would be nice, but isn't really necessary.

Necessary not for us veterans, and forum veterans, but as mentioned, newbies and lurkers. I can see what it will look like, but the reality is that many can not and thus are in need of a better presentation. Maybe you get my point...