1010 FUE by FIT -1yr. - Dr. Patrick Mwamba (MyWHTC clinic)

This patient had fronto-temporal recession and desired a more aesthetically pleasing appearance. Dr. Patrick Mwamba, MD, successfully treated the patient by meticulously transplanting 1010 FUE by FIT grafts in one session.

After twelve months, this patient has appropriately gained a more feminine appearance and can honestly feel confident with wearing any preference of hair style. We are certainly proud to present the results of yet another patient who has benefited from surgical hair loss treatment at MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

1020a_zps757ba5ad.jpg

1020b_zps4019cbda.jpg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I`d like to see more pictures from different angles, and without the alice band. For the amount of grafts, its a very good outcome, but I generally would vote for FUT when it comes to womens HTs. They usually dont risk to have the scar exposed at all, so the disadvantages of FUT lack significance.

Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Right temple looks good, left temple looks quite bad, at least in the above picture. Beautiful work? Noticeable improvement? Tremendous ? Im not so sure...are we looking at the same picture?

Right temple looks good, left temple looks quite bad, at least in the above picture. Beautiful work? Noticeable improvement? Tremendous ? Im not so sure...are we looking at the same picture?

Well to be fair, it was only 1000 grafts and the area isn't particularly small. Add in the fact that the patient's hair appears wet or gelled.

Well...its also wet and gelly on the right temple? so that makes pretty much no sense.

Maybe its a great result, it is very difficult to assess with only one picture that gives the impression that left temple appears thin.