can propecia and fin get me back to where i was 1-2 years ago?

sportsfan12

I'm 25 and started thinning 2 years ago- I hopped on minox right away but the thinning has slowly continued. If I add in fin with minox, what are the chances I could get my hair back to how it was 1-2 years ago?

I realize everybody is different- my thinning a has been mostly in the crown and corners- no bald spots just overall thinning. Hairline has receded just a little, mostly in corners.

Just curious as to typical results? Looking at pictures from just 1-2 years ago and my hair looked amazing compared to now :/

The goal with fin is maintenance buddy, not reversal, which is a bonus. You're playing defense, not offense. Maybe your cornerback will make an interception for a TD, but it's not part of the plan.

I just didn't know if using it with minox would give Ya a good shot a regrowth/thickening

The goal with fin is maintenance buddy, not reversal, which is a bonus. You're playing defense, not offense. Maybe your cornerback will make an interception for a TD, but it's not part of the plan.

is minox defense or offense?