how often do fin users experience 0 sides?

sportsfan12

The first several mths is the hardest & you could shed some & that's a good sign to make room for new growth.

you must give Fin a full 12mths.

Lot of guys give up early for reasons your talking about now.

Stick it out & see where your at in 9mth time.

Best wishes.

And take pics to track the progress if your not already mate.. It's hard to tell when your looking at it everyday. And as onto says, give it the full 12 months

@Ontop

Thanks for the advice and the encouragement. I will continue using the medication with a big hope that it would help me.

@Uk86

Yes i will try to montior the progress with pictures.

@ILikeMyhair

That would mean, two years of fin without any major sides for you? Has the medication been any help for you with regards to hair? Did you notice any improvement? (reduction in hairloss, thickening of hair or anthing of that sorts?)

I am 35 now and lets see how long i can put up with this medicine. I really hope long enough and also hope my hair improves

10 days into daily Proscar and Dutasteride, no side effects as of yet.

That's a good sign...

Take pics for yourself once a mth, so you can record your progress.

Good luck buddy.

Edited by ontop
edit

@Ontop

@ILikeMyhair

That would mean, two years of fin without any major sides for you? Has the medication been any help for you with regards to hair? Did you notice any improvement? (reduction in hairloss, thickening of hair or anthing of that sorts?)

I did not see any improvement in my hair quality since my MPB has probably not started yet. I'm just taking it as a precaution because half the people in my extended family have MPB to some degree and my dad is NW5 at age 55. I had lost my hair due to traction alopecia from wearing a turban and I had to get an HT done to repair the hairline. The doctor told me to start taking finestride. I'm not sure if he thought I was thinning or why. So I just started taking it because I don't want to lose the remaining hair that I have left.

Now that I think about it, it might have gotten a little fuller than before, but it's hard to tell.

How many of the people here who say that they have no sides do not wake up with morning erections? I stopped taking fin about a year ago. I wasn't having notable sides, but I did notice that within a month after stopping my morning erection came back and my libido soared to levels I had no experienced in over a year (took it for two). It's hard to measure if you are or if you're not having sides, I think. They can creep up slowly over time. I could still have sex while on fin, but I realize now that it is much much easier than before.

Funny you should mention this but from my point of veiw at the start which was 8 mths ago I started Fin only 3 out of 7 days I only had morning wood & seem to pee more harder/ faster like wake up in the middle of the night sometimes 2 / 3 times which drove me crazy.

That seem to get less & less for whatever reason.

Now today this last wk no problems as I've woke up every day with Morning wood.

I've also had watery sperm but no problems with getting it up so the wife says anyways lol.

I do also note that if I take Fin like 2 hrs before bed that keeps me awake....so now I take it just before I hit the sack that seem to have cured that issue.

So nope nothing really major to stop Fin & still keep a watchful eye on anything major .

FYI...I take 1.25mg a day of gen Fin.

So if you never had any major sides which it sounds like to me...

Why did you quit? Or is this a test thing your doing to see if there is any changes going on with you?

I'm probably going to go on it again, since I now started to see fast shedding to indicate that my hairloss is returning.

To tell you the truth: (1) I quit my job and started law school, which hurt my expenses; (2) I got a bit worried since I wasn't getting normal morning erections and I felt like it was bit harder to maintain one; and (3) quite honestly, the thought of taking a pill for the rest of my days kind of scares me.

I'm going to go on it again, on a controlled 1mg every other day at first and see how I feel after a few months. I would say, though, that sides can creep up slowly and may be hard to feel. It wasn't until after stopping for a month that I noticed. Admittedly, though, I've realized that my libido is almost childish in how overactive it is now, so marginal drop again wouldn't be such a bad thing.