Got 1st FUE procedure done,but...

I got my first FUE procedure done by Dr. panine on the 13th of dec., 1555 grafts to the frontal forhead line to lower it, now i seek the cheapest FUE bar none, to take 1555 grafts of my thick leg hairs on my shins which i have plenty of and implant them in the donor area"back of head" to replace density back thier, I want to get this done very very cheap, I pay good money for the frontal FUE's but would like to find the cheapest FUE possible period to replace the donor hair on the back of my head with my leg hair. willing to travel to mexico if i can get the names of some doctors thier, doing FUE starting out if they are cheap. or any american surgeons who want to practice and offer this service for almost free in exchange for practice.

Johny,

Why do you want this done? Altogether, I'm not sure the plan makes sense.

First, revision in the donor area isn't generally performed until the 12 month mark - at the earliest. Second, FUE scarring generally doesn't require this type of scar revision. Third, 1,555 grafts harvested from the donor region should not cause significant thinning in the donor region. Fourth, leg hair grafts generally grow poorly and aren't used in the scalp. Fifth, seeking the "cheapest" hair transplant procedure, no matter how small or trivial, is usually never a good idea.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

At the moment I am just seeking names of doctors to start considering yes I would wait longer, about 9 months probably, then go through with it,if I can find it cheap enough it would be worth having done I believe, for piece of mind, my leg hairs are 2 inches long and of good quality.

Aside from all the points already mentioned, I suggest you at least wait until your hair starts growing back in to see how your hair looks in the donor area. Chances are you won't even miss the donor hair and I can't imagine it's so scarce back there that it would be worth even considering.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Wow Johnny

I would seriously wait until you see how your donor area recovers. Having a procedure so recently will give you no indication of what your donor area will look like when it is recovered. There may be some shock loss now and it will undoubtedly look thinner at this time but once it has recovered you may feel very differently.

Also, leg hair has not got a great success rate and if you need work doing in the future you may be transplanting leg hair from the donor to where it is needed most. I would seriously considering leaving it be and seeing a) how your donor recovers and b) consider if you are likely to need more work on your scalp in the future.

Like so many of us on here, you need a little patience ...

Grow well my friend ...

Pepe ....

sounds like a recipe for DISASTER!:rolleyes:

I got my first FUE procedure done by Dr. panine on the 13th of dec., 1555 grafts to the frontal forhead line to lower it, now i seek the cheapest FUE bar none, to take 1555 grafts of my thick leg hairs on my shins which i have plenty of and implant them in the donor area"back of head" to replace density back thier, I want to get this done very very cheap, I pay good money for the frontal FUE's but would like to find the cheapest FUE possible period to replace the donor hair on the back of my head with my leg hair. willing to travel to mexico if i can get the names of some doctors thier, doing FUE starting out if they are cheap. or any american surgeons who want to practice and offer this service for almost free in exchange for practice.