ArochaInfo

This gentleman in his 30's came to AHR as a Norwood VI. He had a FUE procedure of 3000 FU. Dr. Arocha worked in frontal third region. The after pictures are taken 8 months after the procedure.

before99_zps3263b94d.jpg

after76_zps03dd538b.jpg

before78_zps0187e5d0.jpg

AFTER12_zpsc208d748.jpg

before64_zps7da9c02a.jpg

After78_zps131b1aee.jpg

beore1_zps0af85c54.jpg

after229_zps35b31a47.jpg

Before2_zps6ac02d4b.jpg

after222_zps456fbeb9.jpg

before5_zpsbeeb40ee.jpg

after230_zps98c8bda7.jpg

Before90_zps1ae3f67d.jpg

after1_zps419a05a9.jpg

Edited by ArochaInfo

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Looks great, and at only 8 months post procedure, I am sure there will be more growth to come.

The area worked in looks to be filling in nicely, and this Gentleman suits this shorter style. The donor area looks very good and appears to have been left with a uniform density throughout, confirming a well planned and thought out extraction pattern.

This Gentleman has an age appropriate result, and as said earlier probably more to come over the next 3-4 months, he also has the option to return for further work in the future if he so chooses to do so.

Thanks for posting, and thanks to the client for allowing his full face photographs to be used.

All the best

ej

I think it looks great, especially look for even more improvement in the next 3-4 months ! Good work Dr.Arocha!

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 2 months later...

Hello BUSA, EJ and Scooter,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our post. We truly enjoy reading the feedback from all three of you gentleman. This patient couldn't have been more thrilled with his results at 8 months. We are looking forward to seeing him soon for his 12 month follow-up.

Best wishes,

CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Tough to call. It's certainly an improvement but perhaps not 3000 grafts worth of improvement. Having said that patient still has several months of thickening to go and his donor hair looked pretty thin so the redistribution of grafts was never going to turn him into Elvis. Overall, I would call this good work in progress so far. Dr is the patient on meds at all?

I agree I would rather have shaved my head than had that outcome. What's another 3000 grafts going to do... At least this dr shows real photos and realistic before and after. I will say that dr A your pics are the real deal. You don't always show the top teir results.. Thank you for that. Guess that's why your are a good dr. Remind me to see you