HT with Dr.Radha Rani 2475 grafts Dec 17th

baldboy7

Hello Everyone.

First of all i would like to thank the administrator and moderators of this community for making this forum and helping each and every member .

I would also like to thank each and every member of this forum for posting valuable information and helping me choose a reputable doctor.

Introduction:

I am 23 years old from Hyderabad ,India. I have been loosing hair since i was 15 yrs old.It all started as thinning and then gradually i had a receding hairline.

Started taking Propecia and minoxidil when i was 19 but stopped within 3 months due to side effects.

My hair loss then progressed from Narwood 1 to Narwood 3.Started taking Propecia and minoxidil again since july 2013 and my hair loss has stabilised a bit. Now i am somewhere around Narwood 3 and 4.

Pre-Op :

As i am from Hyderabad so travelled to Vishakapatnam (vizag) by train and reached her clinic on 16th eve for pre op consultation. Dr.Radha gave betadine solution and asked me to wash my hair with it that night and next morning before coming to clinic.

DsPInDL.jpg

zKKZlgH.jpg

rE3owql.jpg

4teDQYz.jpg

bIoNqAe.jpg

x6ZjuTA.jpg

LpjNlcf.jpg

Surgery Day

Reached Clinic at 8am . Her assistant took blood samples for tests and then i was taken to O.T.Room.

Surgery started at 9 am and finished at 5pm.

Dr.Radha did everything by herself right from giving anaesthesia to graft placements.

She told i would be requiring around 2200 grafts for frontal region but due to my persistence to fill in the temples too she agreed to put extra 200 grafts for temple regions .

Grafts Count:

Total No :2475

1 hair - 762

2 hairs - 1570

3 hairs -143

Total no of hairs : 4331

cyrc7QB.jpg

S0EIdBL.jpg

ulPNWab.jpg

Post-Op:

Following all the instructions given by her.

Overall:

I am very much impressed with her work .

She doesnt do promotions like some doctors who treat HT as a business in india and rob patients in daylight.Her work speaks volumes about her .

Being a doctor myself i would love to work with her as her assistant in future.

Now all i need to do is to wait patiently for the results which is very hard and exciting too.

Thank You All.

Will be Updating the post regularly :)

Edited by baldboy7
grafts number

I have always said that Dr. Radha never Promotes herself anywhere , Nor has she any Clinic Rep. who tries to Hard sell its clinic by blah ... blah ,.... blah .,.....

The work of the HT Doctor shud do the talking , I am glad you ended with making a right choice , considering India is Un-regulated , and as you said in your words :]She doesnt do promotions like some doctors who treat HT as a business in india and rob patients in daylight.

Wake up Guys ..... INDIA ;) Be Careful !!!! and This is am NOT Saying .... This is Coming from a LOCAL GUY ...... who Lives and Loves His Country , BUT is also Aware of the Cheating that goes on there !!!!

@mikeey: Yes .I would surely recommend Dr.Radha to anyone if they want to go for FUT..She has been doing wonderful work since the past few years and is among one of the few doctors from india who has constantly delivered good results.

Day 5 Pics :

gChaK1h.jpg

eRaI7NS.jpg

SsE2xlN.jpg

ipiDqbL.jpg

JkG6Prp.jpg

There was slight swelling for the first 2 days when i was wearing headband,

Removed headband yesterday and again swelling came back today.

have a look at the pics and plz let me know .

Busa ..... she does FUE , I have contacted her clinic , But she insists on FUT simple becos she says the Yields are very high in FUT , FUT she assures to score 96 -98% , while in FUE she says she cannot assure More than 85 % Yields , Now thats a Honest Doc. with very realistic approach!

She is herself suggesting FUT , and says that if she was ONLY after Money then she would always suggest FUE becos of More Money in that !

I have just reset my Thinking to FUT , although I dread at the thought of scalp cutting and Nerve Damage :((

• 3 weeks later...

Day 22 and today while bathing I could see some blood oozing out from the scalp just behind the hairline .I applied small pressure and it stopped .

I didn't roughen the scalp or anything like that .is it something to worry about ?

Edited by baldboy7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...