Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Congrats on your procedure. Looks very clean work and healing very well. I agree with your conservative approach to hairline design - Don't forget you can always grow hair below hairline anyway.

How's the donar area - any pain?

Gotta play the patient game now but 3 months from now...BOOM!!!

Congratulations Pma.

All the best with it.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Hi Pete,

Thanks, I guess you know better than most about dr lorenzo work rate after having in in farjo for a year!?!

Thanks jimbo donor is really starting to settle now 12 days out!

Yes options very happy with the look of the donor so quickly I hope it carries on like this and I think the 3000 odd grafts gone will not be noticble at all.

Hi Pete,

Thanks, I guess you know better than most about dr lorenzo work rate after having in in farjo for a year!?!

Absolutely. The guy's a machine!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

These pics were taken tonight one month and two days.

Just had my first haircut my hairdresser knows about the procedure and was excellent he done 1.5 buzz back and sides and just scissors on top. I wanted it this short back and sides to see what if any dots are visible the great news is my hairdresser can not believe 3201 has been taken after one month at buzz cut 1.5 great news as i need another 2500-3000 to get on the crown.

To all who have been pm me I've been on holiday and I will reply to all with the answers as I want to help anyone I can.

Thanks pma

image.jpg.d2dde3d5651a54fb37f7aa6edab4a378.jpg

as usual his hairlines are WAY to conservative. doesn't even look like he touched the temples smh.

I know This comment is a couple of weeks old but i need to ask you BUSA.

Are you sure you are normal in your head?

How the hell do you expect dr. Lorenzo to make a lower hairline when the patient has so severe hairloss?

If he made the hairline lower, like your best friend dr koray Erdogan or dr hakan doganay prob. Would have done, how could This guy achieve a somewhat normal density?

Seriously i KNOW you have some kind of agenda or connection with at least 1 clinic in turkey and i Think Many people have realised it to !

1 Day after you made your account you started talking about the turkish doctors, it was proven that Many users here who aparently was former dr. Hakan patient who Also praise him to the sky exactly like you, that they logged on here on the same IP adress like dr. Hakan, but offcourse the clinic told that all there " patients" was just using he's computer from time to time ?.

So please tell all of us why the clinic cant praise Themselfe by letting the results speak for it self rather than having you praising Them and critizise everybody Else?

Did you shed everything, yet? It looks like there`s hair visible, still? Anyway, it wouldnt matter; I also had some hairs which just kept growing without shedding.

@johnny: I think everybody has realized by now how to categorize this posters comments... What I think is pretty interesting, is that the representative of Dr. Oguzoglu, who is pretty fishy imo himself, told me - publicly, in this forum - that one of the three doctors Demirsoy, Erdogan, Doganay approched him and proposed money for opening up fake accounts praising him and bashing other docs. He didnt specify which one it was, however. So we can only speculate. Speculation at last also is if the poster busa gets payed for his rubbish on here, but rubbish it is, without any doubt...

Hi question mark,

At the moment there are still quite a few transplanted hairs remaining which is great I'd guess I've shed about 60-70 percent of the grafts although I'm fully aware I can keep shedding up to the two month mark but so far they seem to be hanging on I hope they continue to stick around!

That's a great hairline for somebody who is 37 & this I can see will carry you for many yrs

This Dr have recently been on my short list.

I will be stalking your progress but from the history of this Dr i / we know what sort of result will be shown off in the coming months.

Congrats & I wish you good healing.

Did you shed everything, yet? It looks like there`s hair visible, still? Anyway, it wouldnt matter; I also had some hairs which just kept growing without shedding.

@johnny: I think everybody has realized by now how to categorize this posters comments... What I think is pretty interesting, is that the representative of Dr. Oguzoglu, who is pretty fishy imo himself, told me - publicly, in this forum - that one of the three doctors Demirsoy, Erdogan, Doganay approched him and proposed money for opening up fake accounts praising him and bashing other docs. He didnt specify which one it was, however. So we can only speculate. Speculation at last also is if the poster busa gets payed for his rubbish on here, but rubbish it is, without any doubt...

Off course BUSA is hired, i have NO doubt about that.

The only question is by who?

And what your saying about the clinic offering money to others to make fake profiles just show that the best to do is play it safe and go with clinic that have Looooong record of good results.

Looks real good pma. Seems that a nice amount of grafts have still not shed and might not shed. Next 2 months will be hardest as you wait fir growth but Im sure this will be a great result. I'm one week behind u and will be posting my 30 day pics soon.

Looking good pma with donar healing very well. Definitely retained some of the transplanted hairs (i was fortunate to be in a similar position) which of course minimises the impact of the ugly duckling phase.

Also think i can see pimples on your recent pics? Usually a sign of growth!

Thanks ontop I will keep updating monthly.

Cheers jimbo I hope the grafts do hang on to make the ugly duckling stage easier!

My first day back at one of my regular contracts today and one of them commented saying I look different, and that my hairline looked more rounded. I'd already decided if this happens I would say I had laser treatment to which he replied FairPlay to you it looks good which was a good comment to get at the start of the ugly duckling stage!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Two months today. Everything seems to be as expected, just had a hair cut, I'm trying to post similar pictures each month so when things start to happen it will show it in the same place and light. When washing I'm starting to feel a slight stubble in between hairs in places which is hopefully things starting to happen. There's still a slight redness in the hairline but it's hardly noticeable and does not bother me, this was one thing I was concerned about pre op but for me has settled and looked ok from an early stage.

Any comments or questions please ask if not I will post again at three months.

Cheers pma

image.jpg.fed897bf80ea916b207c9fe35a73ef73.jpg