Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Looks good Pma! Looking forward to seeing your crown progress. You said Dr. Lorenzo counted about 33 grafts/ cm in the crown, did he ever tell you about how many grafts/ cm are in the front?

Thanks Dave and ontop.

Farmcat I believe it starts at about 55cm2 at hairline reducing as it goes back mid scalp around 45cm2 and then onto crown hopefully around 35cm2 obviously depending on how the second procedure grows!

Hi aady,

He charges 6 euro for first 1000 4 euro second thousand and 2.5 euros for every graft after including future procedures.

Yes I'm taking one fifth of finasteride every other day.

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing growth for seven months and really good density. Great result. Once that crown fills in it will be top result. Donor also looks really good. Seems u have another 2000 maybe even 3000 available.

Cheers guys, really appreciate all your comments.

Yes I'm hoping the crown start to fill in from month 4!

Stinger dr lorenzo feels I have at least 2

Thousand grafts left, and I presume if I ever need them at least 1000 in my beard.

Let's hope I won't need to use anymore for quite a few years! It all depends on how dense my crown result ends up! Fingers crossed I get the same percentage of yield in my crown as the front.

Looking great Pma.

The front looks good under that harsh outdoor light. Hopefully you get similar good growth in the crown to complete the transformation.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.