Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Looking very good so far pma congrats and thanks for posting.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

This looks promising Pma.

On course for a really nice result.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Hi Pma,

Everything looks like it's on course for a great result!

I'm excited for you and will keep following your posts.

Any questions, please let me know.

Robert Ha, Senior Patient Advisor

Dr. H. Rahal is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Rahal - Restoring more than just hair™

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): 1x Daily

Generic Minoxidil 5%: 2x Daily

Nizoral Shampoo: 2x weekly

Hi needmoarhair I've found communicating with dr lorenzo ok, he only answers to non important emails at the weekend due to his work schedule.

Hi wibbles I'm not sure what density. Our discussion before the procedure was that I'm a nw 5 and need two procedures and what a good coverage all over so be conservative with the hairline. About six weeks ago my hairdresser took the back down to a 1 guard and he said he could see no signs of scarring at all.

I was lucky to meet Pma at the Lorenzo's clinic 4 days after his procedure, when he was going to have his hair washed.

How are thing going Pma?

I've just watched your pictures and I'm very glad to see that your hair is growing properly.

The problem is that I can only see the thumbnails. If I clik on them, the don't get bigger.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards from Spain and congratulations!

(I'm going to bed because tomorrow I'm flying to England to go sightseeing!!)

This is the link of my case: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172176-doctor-lorenzo-1-551-1-301-601-grafts-fue-pictures-video.html

Hey the Spanish,

I'm very well thanks glad you've caught up with me on here, yes happy so far with the growth! Not sure why the pics won't get bigger for you they do on my iPad! Maybe a moderator could help? Hope you have a great time in England and hope your hair grows well too.

Babyboy I paid 6 euros for the first 1000 grafts 4 euro for the next 1000 then 2.5 euro for the final thousand so 12500 euros, and he gave me 201 for free which was good. I need a second procedure on my crown of 2500 grafts all of these grafts are charged at 2.5 euros so this is cheaper at 6250 euros.

Hey guys,

Just sent my latest pics to dr lorenzo before my next procedure, and he sent this comparison of the day off my op it's just over 4 and a half months now! Let's hope he can work his magic on my horrible bald crown!!!

image.jpg.316f13b86d205d51fac420a3925e75e8.jpg