Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

3 months now and starting to notice things happening, lots of little spikes coming out. I'm attaching a couple of pics one outside and some inside just to make it clear what a major roll lighting has especially at this stage. For all you guys that are thinking of getting a procedure done this is quite an important thing to know that your results change hugely in different lighting. As it matures I'm hoping this is not the case. But at the moment I'm happy how it looks for 3 months.

image.jpg.06f1959397511ad77d451560cad3f674.jpg

Hey PMA, you have got to the stage where it starts to get interesting and the next 3 months will be more enjoyable that the last.

Thanks for putting up the 3 different photos I think it empathizes brilliantly just how different light makes someone hair look vastly different.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi ko,

I met h in Manchester and he said he would aim for 3000 grafts first procedure and 2000 second, but after having a close look in Madrid before my first procedure he thought my donor was in good shape and thought there is around 8000 grafts available so the plan is after my 3201 (201 for free) is to now go for 2500+ for my crown and hopefully leave some in the bank for the future.

Hey garageland David,

Hope you are well. Yes this will hopefully be the fun stage.

Thanks for your comments appreciated as always, yes light plays a big part at this stage In your opinion will this change after say 5-6 months as it thickens?

Cheers pma

I think this is looking quite good for only 3 months. Good on you for showing 3 pics in 3 different lightings. Really shows a true picture and shows how different lighting can play a huge effect. In ur first pic, looks like u have full head of hair. It seems like u are already experiencing some growth this early which is great. Will be interesting to see how next 3 months play out. I wish u tons of growth and I'm hoping to follow.

Cheers stinger, I'm planning to pictures all the way through that are going to be harsh on the procedure, I really want to show people what they can expect from a procedure at each step of the way. Like I said I am happy at the moment to have growth at 3 months but I am waiting to see how thing go over the next few months regarding it looking good in harsh lighting. I know you are approaching 3 months soon stinger and I wish you lots of growth.

Cheers pma

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys 4 months now and it's going well so far just on my way out tonight with my mates and put some putty in my hair tonight and actually styled it a bit!!

image.jpg.ea418541dd548f969f0e7b468964a680.jpg