Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Congrats on your latest procedure Pma.

Those 2014 pics really show how far you've come. Grow well.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

Hello PMA - Congratulations on your journey. Looks amazing.

Am from the UK as well and looking at Lorenzo for crown work. If you have some time could you please help on some of the questions I have:

1) Does the clinic help arrange a hotel near to them?

2) Does the clinic have a service where they pick you up from the hotel, airport and so on? It would just help I guess to have that arrangement.

3) Does Dr Lorenzo do the extractions and implanting - I am assuming that he does the incision?

4) I guess you stayed close to the clinic, what were the rates you paid for the hotel?

5) Is the clinic far from the airport?

Thanks

Am from the UK as well and looking at Lorenzo for crown work. If you have some time could you please help on some of the questions I have:

2) Does the clinic have a service where they pick you up from the hotel, airport and so on? It would just help I guess to have that arrangement.

3) Does Dr Lorenzo do the extractions and implanting - I am assuming that he does the incision?

4) I guess you stayed close to the clinic, what were the rates you paid for the hotel?

Thanks

The hotel is arranged, it's close to the clinic, it's about 20 minutes car ride from the airport, all of which is included in the fee of the operation - however, Lorenzo is taking a year off from September. He may be fully booked up until then (I'm not sure, you'll have to liaise with his team via his website).

The hotel is arranged, it's close to the clinic, it's about 20 minutes car ride from the airport, all of which is included in the fee of the operation - however, Lorenzo is taking a year off from September. He may be fully booked up until then (I'm not sure, you'll have to liaise with his team via his website).

Thanks a lot for your response - much appreciated. I guess the clinic is walking distance from the hotel?

I will send my consultation pictures today and lets see what dates they offer.

Thanks

I believe Dr Lorenzo's techs handle the extractions these days (I'm not 100% sure - but that is what I have heard)

Thanks

1. Yes, if you're over 2k grafts the hotels included, under 2k grafts it's on you. It's like 80ish euros per night if its on you but I did 2100 grafts and they threw in 2 nights hotel.

2. The hotel provides a shuttle directly to the clinic and back, there are usually multiple Lorenzo patients in the hotel so you'll get to know others and hop in the shuttle with them.

3. Lorenzo does implanting, his girls do the extraction. He uses an implanter pen so it's a 1 step process to implant, no incisions done.

4. I answered above

5. clinic/hotel are about 20-25 min from the airport.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...