This patient in his 30's traveled to see Dr Wong and his team from Argentina with the goal of restoring his frontal area and mid scalp. Dr Wong was able to extract 5169 grafts and establish an appropriate hairline to frame the patients face and give coverage not just through the mid scalp but over the entire balding area.

With careful planning and placement Dr Wong was able to exceed the patients goals by providing full coverage.

The patient sent us these photos which represent his progress at just over 6 months. He provided us with two different shots from the front. The first showing his hairline with the hair brushed up and the second brushed forward to demonstrate that he now has some options when it comes to wearing his hair.

We hope the patient will be supplying us with some more angles which we will post when we have them. He was taking Finasteride prior to the surgery. His graft breakdown is below.

1862 - single hair grafts

3230 - double hair grafts

257 - 3/4 hair grafts

Length of strip 30cm x 1.6 - 1.7 cm wide

27107_263490_8d0f93.jpg

27127_911ef3_7bc07d.jpg

27133_270b03_33a6e2.jpg

27163_afba84_5efa54.jpg

27189_c71568_8ff519.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Not only did this result shave years off of his appearance but the change in confidence is evident as well. Nicely done!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks very much for all your comments.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

hey garageland

Bro I need help , can u please lemme know that after the HT , when the hair starts to sprout at 3 Months , will the hair come out of the skin all at once ? Like all the grafts that were planted ? OR they come out little by little .....

I had read somewhere that ALL the FU's that are Viable and can grow Hair , Sprout at once Between 3 and 4 Months post HT , and after That its Basically Thickening and Maturing ... Nothing Else !

As you are very well experienced in this , please take some effort and help educated me .

Mikeey,

The new transplanted hairs come in gradually some from as early as 2 months some as late as 7-8 months. Some patients can see the majority of their growth at 6 months some tend to see most of it by 9 months. Then comes the thickening process which again depends on patient to patient.

I have seen patients at 10-12 months that still have a good deal of hair shaft thickening to occur others at that stage it is already happened. This is why clinics will tell patients to wait the 1 year mark until they assess the results.

---

thx garageland for correcting me I was of the Opinion that ALL FU Grafts grow at about 3 -4 Months Post Hair Transplant and then after that its just Thickening !!

I was under the impression that after 4 months , its the Final outcome of which Grafts have Grown hair and if the other area has not grown hair in 4 Months , then it will Not Grow Any New hair popping out of the skin surface , and you just have to wait for thickening to take place so to create a Illusion of a covered area !!

Rest my Mind in Peace thx , I am just evaluating My Ht from clinic BHR , Edrogan and Lorenzo , Let me see whom I decide in the next month after the Holiday season !

Happy Holidays Garageland !

1966kph,

No top views I am afraid I will see if that is possible moving forward with updates. Thanks for your comment.

---

As promised for all those that wished to see a top view of this patient.

95232_461fca_d8c44d.jpg

---

Thanks David.

With the amount of loss and the number of grafts the patient could not have got a better result.Another procedure and he'll be able to live the rest of his days without the problems associated with hair loss.

Happy for the patient as I would imagine he is ecstatic with the life changing result thus far.

Another top notch result from h&w.

You have a nice Xmas David and thanks again for posting the top shots you promised.

Thank you 1966kph for your kind comment. As he is only just over 6 months we expect to see some more improvements although it is clear he is ahead of schedule and already has a drastic change in his appearance. Happy Christmas to you too.

---

• 6 months later...

Phenomenal coverage considering the extent of the hair loss. Just over 5k grafts too...amazing. Has the patient sent in 12 month photos? Would love to see the final result, though to be fair even if there was no further improvement I think anyone would take his results at 6 months!