Dr Bisanga, 3223 fue, amazing experience

stinger99

ppl saying i look really good with the short hair style. only one collegue made a comment and asked how come my hairline looked a little redish. i told him that since i shaved my head and with the intense cold weather here in canada weve been having i said my scalp reacted a little. but other than that noone really said anything other than i look good.

So this means the hard part is officially over. Nothing but growth ahead!

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

• 4 weeks later...

2 month post op today. Month two has pretty much been uneventful as expected. Redness has gone down substantially and barely noticeable at this stage. Healing was great, quick and easy with no complications which was nice. Hopefully I'll see some early growth by month three. I'll post some pics in next few days.

i feel the pictures look at their worse at this stage of the process, note, the pics looks alot worse than reality. when you say hair caliber, do you mean how thick each hair was? if so, no, he did not. he simply qualified my hair as medium fine. on another note, im also noticing recipient to get oily by the end of the day. im told this is a good sign and means the glands and follicles are coming back to life and starting to produce hopefully new hair.

Hang in there you are at the hardest part in my opinion but there is a least light at the end of the horizon now.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi Stinger,

I had a consultation with Dr. Bisanga as well, and he classified my hair as being medium-finel. Dr. Lorenzo later classified it as being 55 microns, which is normal. From the looks of it, we have quite similar hair characteristics, so I would assume your hair is around 50-60 microns.

Did Dr. Bisanga measure your donor density and total available grafts via FUE?

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

London - being a highe nw, sides are likely to drop, so figure I try using rogaine to see if it can help maintain sides as high as possible.

Garageland- it is the worse part just because ur worried that there will be no growth. I'm staying positive as it is very early.

I also want to add that when I pat my hand gently over Recipient I feel little little spiky hairs. But when I look it's hard to see. It seems very small transparent hairs are starting to sprout. I'm told at this stage touch gives a better idea of what's happening than sight.

• 3 weeks later...

so i am a few days past my 3 month mark, and im happy to report that im seeing growth already which is very exciting. i have lighter hair and there are many many small light little hairs popping through and some more mature hairs already growing. ill be adding pics this week, although the pics really dont give it justice as all the little light hairs are not noticeable in pics but in person you can really see them. pretty exciting. donor looks really good. i was down south in the carribean this week, cut my hair to a 1.5 grade and even under harsh sunlight, my wife couldnt see that anything was done. im hoping this growht continues but pretty happy to see some growth this early.

Good to hear stinger.

Next few months should be exciting.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.