Dr Bisanga, 3223 fue, amazing experience

stinger99

• 6 months later...

Hello all, it's been a while, so I am booked for my second op with dr b on dec 13 , it's already been two years since my first op. Crazy how time flies. I'm hoping to do 2800 grafts including 400 beard. I need top yield and looking forward to getting second op done

Hello all, it's been a while, so I am booked for my second op with dr b on dec 13 , it's already been two years since my first op. Crazy how time flies. I'm hoping to do 2800 grafts including 400 beard. I need top yield and looking forward to getting second op done

Hey stinger, I was wondering how you were doing and about your upcoming procedure. Looking back at this thread, that was a pretty large area for 3,300 grafts.

So what's the plan? Are you going to add density in front or hit the crown?

Did Dr. B want you to wait 2 yrs for the touch up, or was that your decision?

Anyways glad to see you back, and congrats and good luck in Dec.

HI,,, yes in fact it wad a fairly large area. Dr b had originally suggested a smaller area but I asked him to cover a larger area and told him I'd be ok to sacrifice density for coverage given my extensive hairloss. It was my choice to wait two yrs for second op. Time flew. Second op, I'll definately have to address lateral humps as they have thinned and top of the back of my head. Might have to do a touch up on left side of hairline. I will be discussing strategy when I see dr b. Will work to help improve the cosmetic look knowing I have too much hairloss to have a full thick head of hair. I'm really going for illusion of coverage. When I grow out my hair it gives a decent illusion of coverage but since crown is now almost bare it looks weird grown out. So plan is to get coverage so I can eventually go it all out longer and have a better overall illusion of coverage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I am leaving on a flight tmr night for Brussels for round number 2 with dr b. I am definately less nervous than the first time but I am still a little nervous hoping that the op will be as smooth as the first one but this time with knock out of the park yield. The op is tues and wed, I will post when I can.

Thx pma, I'm sitting in the hotel room about to go to bed to get ready for the next 2 op days. I remember 2 years ago sitting in same room constantly messaging each other back and forth when we were both going through op 1. Do u have what's app so I can message u

You're pretty much in good hands, however read the recent posts on here from Thelook about the issues that happened to him during his procedure (failed temple point case) and make sure you don't have the same tech doing the graft placement and ask if there are any other mega sessions being done on the same day as your surgery.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185343-temporal-point-looks-very-unnatural-after-fue-advice-needed.html

On the same note as KO, there is an amazing small bakery almost in front of the Tram station at the major intersection which sells great Belgium waffles.

Edited by hsrp10

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Good luck Stinger,

As already mentioned if you exit the Catalonia and turn right towards Dr. B's, then turn right at the street, go all the way to the next street corner. The restaurant on that corner has excellent fresh tuna sandwiches. You can thank me later :D and best wishes to you.

I'm pulling for you.

2 days with dr b and his team completed. So happy it's done with. As usual and expected I was treated extremely well by dr b and his team. When dr b saw me he said he wasn't happy with density / yield from first op and quickly said I need to give him the chance to fix it. He said he refused to let me walk out without him fixing it, for free. This just goes to show the type of person dr b is. He really cares about his patients. I got a totally of 2974 grafts of whic 364 were beard. 900 were used to add repair from first op to add density in back of hairline as I had patches and minimal growth behind the hairline thus causing a see through look in the front. We also strengthened the temples and sides and then did crown today.nsince we used 900 for repair we did t get to the back of head but did fill in top of head. Dr b says it's better to get denser front that fill in dip at back. I agreed. All went amazing. All I need now is over 90 percent yield.

I am not post op day 3. Beard already looks untouched despite having taken 370 beard hair. Quite impressive. Donor also looks really good already . I am just debating what supplements to take. I know dr Lorenzo recommends pilfood. Dr b gave me some pills that contain zinc biotin and iron.

Hi Stinger99,

Glad to hear you had such a positive result.

I have been looking at traveling overseas from Australia to do a fue HT but really unsure how to go about the whole thing. Did you find it easy?

Is it just a matter of making contact via email and then setting up a Skype interview? Did you need to see any other surgeons to get a donor density report?

I know you in your post you said you were lucky enough to have met face to face but just thought you or anyone eles reading might be able to help me out with how to go about the whole process as I'm keen to try dr Bisanga.

Also did you find he had a long waiting list or were you relatively quick to be able to perform the work.

Thank you

Hello khop, you can contact dr bisangas patient advisor Daniel at erinshore@bhrclinic.com.

I did meet other possible doctors but in the end I felt most comfortable with dr b. For waiting list, it really depends time of the year. Certain months u need to book way in advance such as December, July , August, feel free to ask me any questions u have. I'd be happy to help.

Ndubya, yes dr b said yield from first op was not where it should have been. As per my posts, it was clear that I felt the same. He said I deserved more density and for this reason he reinforced the first op with 900 grafts for free. The downside is, I lost 900 grafts which I could have used to do more work in crown or temples. The positive is that dr b is a class act who really cares and wants best result for his patients.

Ndubya, yes dr b said yield from first op was not where it should have been. As per my posts, it was clear that I felt the same. He said I deserved more density and for this reason he reinforced the first op with 900 grafts for free. The downside is, I lost 900 grafts which I could have used to do more work in crown or temples. The positive is that dr b is a class act who really cares and wants best result for his patients.

10-4 Stinger,

I'm headed back in late Jan. for a small touch up myself.

I'm pulling for you buddy;)