Free Hair Transplant - Dr. Parsa Mohebi - Los Angeles

For those of you who have questions about the contest, Dr. Mohebi recently updated his blog addressing some of those. Check it out.

Dr. Mohebi HT Contest: Who can enter?

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you interested in the contest, but maybe too hesitant to make a video and submit it, may I present to you Applicant Zero, aka Voxman. He gave us permission to share his video with you guys, and he did an outstanding job. Check it out - and perhaps feel inspired to make one yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFsUaVg6hk4

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Hi Hairweare,

The video will be showing different stages of a hair transplant and its results. I think it will be a great source of information for hair loss patients.

The reason we won't be charging our selected patient model is to appreciate their time and the fact that unlike many others they have decided to openly talk about it and educate others about what modern hair restoration can do.

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Just a reminder for any of you considering submitting a video for a free hair transplant with Dr. Mohebi that the deadline is in just a couple of weeks. I understand putting yourself out there and making a video may seem daunting, but it really is a great opportunity for those of you that have been considering a transplant but the price is too much of an obstacle.

Also, at this point I believe there have only been a few submissions, so your odds of being selected are really, really good. :)))

Also, at this point I believe there have only been a few submissions, so your odds of being selected are really, really good. :)))

As much as I hate to increase the odds of me representing the HRN if I win this great contest, I would feel totally selfish if I didn't encourage anyone to submit a video. Good luck if you do! :cool:

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

As much as I hate to increase the odds of me representing the HRN if I win this great contest, I would feel totally selfish if I didn't encourage anyone to submit a video. Good luck if you do! :cool:

What a team player there, Voxman. :cool:

Just a few days left for submissions. It's crunch time, gentlemen.

Why don't all the recommend Doctors on this site offer a free transplant??It would be a wonderful way of saying thank you to all of us patients who have made them the doctors they are today.So here is an ivatation to all Doctors to join in.The exposure you would receive would be excellent and you would gain massive respect from the thousands of prospective patients reading this Forum.ok Doctors who's first to accept??

Are you presently employed? How about boss appreciation day where you volunteer to work for free. I am sure that you would gain massive respect from management especially if you could convince all of your co workers to join in.

Yes, I am currently employed 2 jobs I work for a company and I have my own business so I can fund my hair restoration,I actually do "love jobs" for family members and the occasional older customer.I have always thought if I was in this Hair restoration business I would do the same as Dr Mohebi has done it's a great promotion of his business and could change someone's life for the better.It would be great if every doc gave one free hair transplant a year.I take your point that the docs would probably still have to pay the tecs and staff,but it would only be one day a year.

Hi,

We are getting great videos in our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ParsaMohebiMD

I just wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day to submit a video for the contest. We look forward to your videos before the end of today 1/16/2015 PST.

Thank You,

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

The Doctor who did my 1st TP (Dr. Chao) does do a number of freebies throughout the year as part of his community outreach to help those in need for a variety of reasons. I would assume there are others who also volunteer their very specialized services that we have no knowledge of, nor would we need to know.

Now keep in mind, Dr. Mohebi is not only doing the procedure for free, he is paying an L.A. Film Crew to document the process - that cost alone is waaay above what a TP would cost - not to mention his daily overhead costs. He is doing this for educational and business purposes.

I was called in (as a contestant) for a full consultation. I have met the good Dr. and his Staff- and he did a full evaluation of my suitability. I am certain that Dr. Mohebi has specific parameters of information that he wants to make sure the document conveys - my needs aside, it's his film and I am sure he has specific topics and procedures he wants to have in the final product.

Good luck to all who have put themselves out there ~ if I am fortunate enough to be chosen, I will serve as ambassador for the HTN and document behind the scenes for you all. :D

Hey guys! We're in the final hours of the contest. There's still time to get your videos uploaded. It's too good of an opportunity to pass up, so don't miss out. ???

Pretty cool.

I saw the Drs AMA on reddit. It was a pretty fun read btw.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Contest closed - lots of 11th hour entries for the Dr. to look at.

Will be interesting to see who is chosen, how it goes and works out, and how the Dr's Film turns out.

Win or lose, I will still have the same head on me.

As in too big.

I hope the most deserving gets picked.

Hopefully someone who's desperate for help, maybe a serious repair job.

Never crossed my mind to enter it you only need to look around the forum boards to realise even in this day and age there are still plenty of repair cases appearing.

Who ever wins I wish them the best possible result.

Have a nice day

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

We have a lot of great stories from many strong candidates. I am currently in process of evaluating the contestants' medical candidacy for a hair transplant. However, I know it will be very difficult for me to pick one from these entries--if I could, I would pick all of them as winners! I would like to invite the members of this community to help me with making this decision. I will be following your comments through this forum thread or our Facebook page, and, with your help, we will choose the right person. Let me know who you think should win at https://www.facebook.com/ParsaMohebiMD.

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Well, there you have it folks - your voice counts now - here or on Facebook.

I will go on record as stating that if you support my entry or any other contestants entry, your input will be greatly appreciated - and in no way will I endeavor to sway a popular or 'stuffed ballot' opinion simply because I participate here. Share your opinions and choices with the Dr. And let's all enjoy this journey.