Free Hair Transplant - Dr. Parsa Mohebi - Los Angeles

Every day I talk to a lot of men and women about hair loss, and they always seem to say the same thing: that they were terrified to come in for their transplant. It seems like this is because of a wealth of misinformation out there, as well as an unfortunate stigma against getting "work" done. To counter this, I decided to do something.

I am offering a free hair transplant to a patient in need. The only requirement is that he or she lets me document the transplant experience on video. If interested in this opportunity, please upload a video (no longer than five minutes) of yourself telling me why you think you are a good candidate for the free hair transplant, and what this procedure would mean to you. Video submissions will be accepted until January 16, 2015, and the winner will be announced on our website on January 23, 2015.

I can't wait to hear your stories!

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool! Best of luck to all those who apply.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Sean,

We don't have any restrictions for this contest and anyone who is qualified for a hair transplant can apply.

We offer both strip and FUE hair transplants in our offices. The transplant method will be decided based on what is the best option for the patient. Obviously, patient's preference is an important factor.

Thanks,

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Hi Dr. Mohebi,

Would you consider 2nd procedure clients?

In So Cal, of course. With IMBD credentials, in a Band? And 65?

Who looks similar to this guy?

Wait...do I even need anymore hair?

5b32e3039d0e7_wavygravy.jpg.a74682f09e391e3291786d2ded7b22d7.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

IMDB cred? Nice.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

IMDB cred? Nice.

Yep - a few as Producer/Director/Writer.

I posted the above query as a lark, but given that next Feb makes it 1 year since my 2500 FUT , and I heal well, I wouldn't say never to some mid scalp and a bit of crown work as well and finalizing the density of my hairline. So I would be a good candidate as any. Heck, why not!

"Start with the end in mind"

This might be a good opportunity since the film is being produced by one of the best film crews in Los Angeles as a definitive hair restoration video. Our hope is that the video removes all the stigma and misinformation around modern hair restoration.

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

I'm in. You can expect a video from me!

Voxman is no shrinking violet - I think a community member winning the HT from Dr. Mohebi would be great.

Dr. Mohebi,

It all sounds fantastic! Keep us updated. Let us know if you'd like any HTN admins/moderators to make a cameo in the video as well ; )

I am very excited to get this thing done. I have been always thinking we can do better to educate public about modern hair restoration.

I will keep the board updated with our new activities and will keep posting the updates when the filming process begins.

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Dr. Mohebi,

It all sounds fantastic! Keep us updated. Let us know if you'd like any HTN admins/moderators to make a cameo in the video as well ; )

I mean, who doesn't love a good cameo? ; )

Looking forward to seeing all of this unfold! Let Dr. Mohebi or myself know if you guys have any questions.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Are we going to be able to view all the video entries on your FB page?

Yep. All the entries will be able to be seen on Dr. Mohebi's Facebook Page.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hi Voxman,

We received your video in our Facebook and it looks great!

Thanks for participating in this campaign. We will review all videos by Jan 16, 2015 and announce the winner on Jan 23, 2015.

Good luck to you!

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of