4 Month Update, Dr. Parsa Mohebi, 2,000 grafts, FUE

pkipling

Hey guys. I'm happy to say that I just reached the 4 month mark over the weekend. So technically, this means I'm about a month into the beginning stages of growth. I decided to completely buzz my head after surgery and kept it that way up until about a month ago so that it could all hopefully start coming in nice and even. I'm extremely pleased with the way it seems to be turning out and am really looking forward to months 6, 7 and beyond.

I'm taking 1.25 mg of Finasteride daily as well (with no sides, as of yet). All I know is that it feels so fantastic to leave the house without feeling so insecure about my hairline. :cool:

IMG_6387.jpg.53fd301694703847edd12200805f7d72.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg.9d584d5ebd6b9ba07fab16835bedd7f8.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg.12cd1c84fed04c998458ba13139480cc.jpg

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Looks like things are coming along nicely! Thanks for keeping us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.