Hairfall and Hairthinning Issue - Male Pattern Baldness

tsr2

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I'm here to seek advice from you people. I'm 26M, suffering with Hairfall and Hairthinning Issue from past one year, and consulted a doc, where I was said that I'm on Male pattern baldness (III vertex) post trichoscan. I tried taking nutritious food from past 6 months, but nothing is working.

Can someone please advise is it worth going for surgeries/therapies (Plant stem cell therapy or Platelet Rich Plasma). Which one is effective? Which clinic/doctor is best in Hyderabad, India?

Finasteride is a medication that slows down the overall process of balding by reducing the production of a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The end result is that you have less DHT which is better for your hair. If you take it early you will hold on to the majority of your hair. However, some people get side effects from the drug such as reduced libido or erectile dysfunction, but, it is not the common experience.

For a real life case study, take a look at my signature. There those twins use a different medication called dutasteride, which is basically finasteride's big brother.

• 2 weeks later...