Who should I go to for FUT, Madhu or Radha?

rsn

Yes on both. A consensus of veterans like me who have looked at a lot of pics and heard a lot of stories is what puts a doctor in the elite class.

Now there is no per se requirement that an elite doctor be expensive, but the laws of economics will make it end up that way. It does not matter how cheap a country an elite doctor comes from. He will charge the most he can get away with. And an elite doctor will charge a lot because his elite reputation gets him business anyway. Therefore, there is one elite doctor in Brazil and one in Thailand. They charge as much as a western doctor even though their expenses are cheaper. That being said, the Indian and (one) Pakistani doctors are so much cheaper than the rest of the world, that if you aren't a millionaire, it may be your optimal choice to go to them. They are not so much inferior as to justify paying more for others doctors who are not so much better. There are definitely people in tax brackets that make choosing Indian doctors the best course. At the same time, if you are a billionaire, you should not go to Bhatti.

It is common for veterans to bark if you bring up cost as a factor. This is because veterans are hobbyists. You will never find a car aficionado recommending a chevy, instead of a trans am, even though a chevy might be the optimal choice because of price. The hobbyists act as if the cheap doctors charge $20, while the expensive ones charge $500, and therefore even for the poorest person, price should not be a factor. But getting 4 HT's will cost $8K from Madhu, the cheapest decent doc, and cost like $100K from Lorenzo. And really the difference between them is not life and death. And really there are people in lower tax brackets. So really for a lot of people, price should matter.

Well for me , without any Offense , to any doctor as such on the recommended forum , I think you cannot put Dr. Bhatti in the same league as Dr. Lorenzo , Dr. edrogan if you are comparing FUE to FUE , they are Miles ahead that Dr. Bhatti ( No offense ) , and they have proven this time and again with RESULTS , Dr. bhatti is an average doctor and not in the elite class , He misses some , gets some .... that is Not elite class and his hairlines are not Modern at all , infact a straight Line almost !

Neither has the patients so far Posted any superlative results , maybe a few , But nothing in comparison to the elite class , I do not know why he jacked up prices immediately after recommendation ..... I think the work shud speak and Not the Price !

And a few have even reported as Not so good experience , The Search Button is your friend , so please check , Many have stopped posting after subpar growth between 4-8 Months .... why u think that happens :)

As for FUT , well my Fav. is Dr. Radha , almost all her patients who are here have demonstrated High Class Results .... That speaks about the quality !

Yes on both. A consensus of veterans like me who have looked at a lot of pics and heard a lot of stories is what puts a doctor in the elite class.

Listen grandpa, a consensus of coalition members (not wannabe clowns like yourself) is how the forum recommends doctors. BTW, you're no veteran, you're just a senior member, so stop trying to make the actual veterans look bad by your idiotic rants.

An elite doctor will charge a lot because his elite reputation gets him business anyway. Therefore, there is one elite doctor in Brazil and one in Thailand. They charge as much as a western doctor even though their expenses are cheaper. if you are a billionaire, you should not go to Bhatti.

Dr. Bhatti's reputation gets him tons of business, so if he were to charge 100x more than what he's charging currently, he'd fall in the "Elite" class according to you ? Wow, the combination of the laws of economics and your stupidity collectively make me laugh my ass off.

It is common for veterans to bark if you bring up cost as a factor. This is because veterans are hobbyists

An actual veteran is a hobbyist, you my friend are a narcissistic prick. That being said, you better be glad, you're barking at me anonymously, coz if i ever see you in real life, I will give you a comprehensive tutorial on the laws of physics and thereafter you a'int gonna be barking much. Enough said !!

Peace out Jackass :D

Well for me , without any Offense , to any doctor as such on the recommended forum , I think you cannot put Dr. Bhatti in the same league as Dr. Lorenzo , Dr. edrogan if you are comparing FUE to FUE , they are Miles ahead that Dr. Bhatti ( No offense ) , and they have proven this time and again with RESULTS , Dr. bhatti is an average doctor and not in the elite class , He misses some , gets some .... that is Not elite class and his hairlines are not Modern at all , infact a straight Line almost !

Neither has the patients so far Posted any superlative results , maybe a few , But nothing in comparison to the elite class , I do not know why he jacked up prices immediately after recommendation ..... I think the work shud speak and Not the Price !

And a few have even reported as Not so good experience , The Search Button is your friend , so please check , Many have stopped posting after subpar growth between 4-8 Months .... why u think that happens :)

As for FUT , well my Fav. is Dr. Radha , almost all her patients who are here have demonstrated High Class Results .... That speaks about the quality !

Mikeey,

I knew that you would jump in on this thread sooner or later....and you proved me right....since that is all you do.......look out for any threads, even vaguely mentioning Dr. Bhatti's name and starting with your "anti-Dr. Bhatti rants" ! You preach others that "the search button is your friend"......why don't you use the "search button" yourself on this Forum or any other forums and show what you are made of by taking up my open challenge and compiling a list of the your "imaginary" unhappy Dr. Bhatti Patients.....But then I know that you will do what you always do.....make your negative rants and then go back into hiding until the next time Dr. Bhatti's name is mentioned. Back up your claims with some data for a change......talk is cheap......you come up with offensive stuff and then end your sentences with (No Offense)!!!!

I am very interested in finding out what your real agenda is .....who is sponsoring your "attempts" to malign Dr. Bhatti's reputation? Try harder.....it is not working......Dr. Bhatti is still booked 3 months SOLID in advance (even with what you call his "jacked up" prices). Unlike yourself, I am ready to backup everything I say.......can show you our schedule.....just tell me where and when!

Until next time.........

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Mikeey,

I knew that you would jump in on this thread sooner or later....and you proved me right....since that is all you do.......look out for any threads, even vaguely mentioning Dr. Bhatti's name and starting with your "anti-Dr. Bhatti rants" ! You preach others that "the search button is your friend"......why don't you use the "search button" yourself on this Forum or any other forums and show what you are made of by taking up my open challenge and compiling a list of the your "imaginary" unhappy Dr. Bhatti Patients.....But then I know that you will do what you always do.....make your negative rants and then go back into hiding until the next time Dr. Bhatti's name is mentioned. Back up your claims with some data for a change......talk is cheap......you come up with offensive stuff and then end your sentences with (No Offense)!!!!

I am very interested in finding out what your real agenda is .....who is sponsoring your "attempts" to malign Dr. Bhatti's reputation? Try harder.....it is not working......Dr. Bhatti is still booked 3 months SOLID in advance (even with what you call his "jacked up" prices). Unlike yourself, I am ready to backup everything I say.......can show you our schedule.....just tell me where and when!

Until next time.........

California

Well said California. Mikeey, I don't know what your problem is, but you seem to be on an anti Dr. Bhatti campaign. I've read your posts, you keep dismissing Dr. Bhatti as if his work meant nothing. As for the hairline, i believe mine is nicely designed (check my pics, if you don't believe me) I've got a few compliments from other members on this forum as well. It sure as hell isn't a straight line like how you claim most of Dr. Bhatti's work is.

Bottom line, i'm not anti or pro Dr. Bhatti. I'm just a happy patient who had a great experience at his clinic. Sure i'm still a week post-op, but i'm confident in the Doctors work and the growth yet to come.

How much did he charge before and after recommendation?

Hi Olmert,

Please note that there was NO price hike from Dr. Bhatti's Clinic "because of" the HRN recommendation. There was a price increase of USD (0.20).....or 20 cents per graft that had been advertised well in advance (before the recommendation). We had even let our Patients know that if they book their procedure dates before a cutoff date, they would be able to avail the older price/rate.

Some folks like to spread rumors and twist the facts.....to serve some other ulterior motives. But it is what it is........

Thank you,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.