Curious about New Hair Transplant Machine

SaraK85

It's the "New" Ron Popeil Pocket FUE Extractor. Anytime you feel depleted in a area you can move around any body hair.... On the bus, waiting for a cab, watching a game, or even on your lunch break. I have one and love it. If you act now.... *Get a personal sized wind machine charger.

* Just pay a small shipping and handling charge of $69,000.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Be cautious of machines and robots. The FDA is probably going to revamp the process and investigate such tools used in cosmetic surgery with more attention to detail now.

Especially, since technicians are utilizing such medical tools for extractions.

Be cautious of machines and robots. The FDA is probably going to revamp the process and investigate such tools used in cosmetic surgery with more attention to detail now.

Especially, since technicians are utilizing such medical tools for extractions.

Ohh!! but I guess there are certain hair transplant devices booming in industry with new approaches as well. I havent heard about FDA rules yet can you provide some reference links over it?.

Cheers,

Sara

This machine sounds nearly identical to the NeoGraft device. If you're curious about the "FUETOR" and can't find information, I'd google "NeoGraft" instead.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Sara,

We do not allow outside links on the forums. Please do not hotlink outside websites in the future. Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Ohh!! but I guess there are certain hair transplant devices booming in industry with new approaches as well. I havent heard about FDA rules yet can you provide some reference links over it?.

Cheers,

Sara

When you have non surgeons using such machines, FUETOR, Artas, motorized fue tools and etc, I think it warrants a much more extensive FDA review. There are Artas FDA filings, but according to filings, some surgeons seem to not be adhering to the intended uses mentioned in those FDA filings.

where are the clinical trials data and where did those folks go? what are the yield rates of such fue machines versus manual fue? etc., There are so many questions that can be asked.