3972 FUT with Dr. Gabel

Squatch

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squatch you look a bit like a young Gary Sinise but with better hair :)

Your hair looks amazing for real though, definitely an ideal result for ~4000 grafts! For instance, after my recent visit to Dr. Gabel this week I'm now at ~4,600 total grafts and will probably have to throw another ~1,000 or so at a future FUE session to fill in my crown, FUT scar, and integrate a few more singles into my new frontal hairline - although granted, this amount could have taken me a bit further and was largely just due to crappy future-planning on my part during my first two procedures (wasted a lot of grafts trying to beef up a hairline that would ultimately be superseded anyway). You must be ecstatic with your result!

Squatch-Looks-Like-Gary-Sinise.jpg.8e1582ba45138be43cf5c739e61ac555.jpg

Edited by OtherSyde

Squatch you look a bit like a young Gary Sinise but with better hair :)

Your hair looks amazing for real though, definitely an ideal result for ~4000 grafts! For instance, after my recent visit to Dr. Gabel this week I'm now at ~4,600 total grafts and will probably have to throw another ~1,000 or so at a future FUE session to fill in my crown, FUT scar, and integrate a few more singles into my new frontal hairline - although granted, this amount could have taken me a bit further and was largely just due to crappy future-planning on my part during my first two procedures (wasted a lot of grafts trying to beef up a hairline that would ultimately be superseded anyway). You must be ecstatic with your result!

Thanks I guess.;) Gary Sinise is multi talented guy. Anytime someone does things for the troops I respect.:D The only thing I regret is I should have did my procedure earlier in my life. You are keeping your hair in the right place before you get too far along.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

• 5 weeks later...