Dr. Wong 7111 Grafts/ 2 Sessions/FUT/ 27 and 15 Months Post Op

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmej1yS

Btw, I pretty much wear the same look as this fellow and wouldn't say that I have a comb over. I took this today.

http://imgur.com/Hmej1yS

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I like the results of this patient. Congrats

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Btw, someone added "comb over" to the tags on this.

I think we should reevaluate whether other people should be able to tag our posts. Just a thought for the admins.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Btw, I pretty much wear the same look as this fellow and wouldn't say that I have a comb over. I took this today.

Your's looks great to me Spanker. Hardly a "comb-over".

This is a comb-over:

Bobby-Charltons-Famous-Comb-over-The-Belgravia-Centre.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

He looks like a soccer or rugby player. Not a good hobby or job for a comb over of that stature.

View Spanker's Website

Hes the great football player Bobby Charlton ! well in his later days now.

I'm an American that doesn't follow sports except for some baseball and a little MMA so not surprising I didn't recognize him. I've heard of Pele and Beckham and those are the only names in the sport I've heard of. I don't think I've ever seen a goal scored on live television.

View Spanker's Website

Thank to all those that have provided their input on this thread.

Constructive comments positive, negative or indifferent are welcome that is the purpose of a forum and people are entitled to their opinions. We do not expect or demand everyone to like every result we put up. Patient expectations in terms of the results and the documentation has heightened over the years since I started my research on this forum 9 years ago that is for certain.

Cryingoutloud is a good guy who has high standards which is fine. I do agree that some better hairline shots should have been included in this presentation. It is the most important aspect of a transformation for the vast majority of patients.

With regards to the comments about combing the guys hairline back and taking some video I took on board these comments and thought that perhaps we had fallen behind the times in our presentation so I checked every other clinics result in the first 6 pages of this section of the forum.

I only found three clinics that had shown results through actual video footage (not just a combination of still shots) Dr Lindsey, Dr Arocha and H&W through Dr Wong's other result thread. Add to that only a handful of clinics were taking a comb to the after results to pull back and expose the hairline. It is therefore unfair to criticize one clinic for not doing something the vast majority of clinics are not doing.

We have lead the way with our HD videos, large high res images from consistent angles. We cannot be perfect every time in matching those angles but we do try.

Follow up patients such as this gentlemen kindly allow us to take some after photos for the benefit of the clinic as a thank you to us because they are happy with the work it usually comes about after a follow up consultation with the Doctor. They are doing us a favour not the other way around and they are sometimes pushed for time or we are. Certain shots get forgotten and there is no time to shot a proper video. Not every patient wants their hair combed through as they may be returning to work. It may sound like excuses but it is a fact of working in a busy clinic and I think the vast majority of clinics don't shoot video because of the time it takes to actually edit the video into something watchable.

I appreciate this is frustrating to some of those researching and we would all like to see better documentation of the results but looking around I still see us as one of the top clinics in terms of our documentation overall. That said threads like this serve a purpose to make us improve what we do when documenting results and if possible we will get this patient back to provide the missing shots.

Edited by Garageland
typo

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

This is a great result and it seems the people finding things to criticize may just be the FUE Nazis that like to attack any result by way of FUT. For those people: get a life. For the other posters, if you notice the pattern of the way this patient's hair grows in the before pictures you'll notice that he has it combed in exactly the same direction in the after pics. This is the most logical and easiest way for this guy to comb/style his hair.

H&W has been doing comb through videos for years and yet they get hammered when they present pictures. If they show the hairline then people complain about not seeing the crown etc, etc, ad naseum. The obvious bias against FUT and particularly against H&W on this board for the past months has been obnoxious.

FUE/FUT makes no difference to me. As I've said enough times, the result isn't bad at all but if the surgeon doesn't show the hairline, it's typically because it looks like a dog's breakfast.

I'm not going to sit here and say, "Oh it's H&W so, on the strength of previous results, I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt that the hairline's great" . If faith was enough, clinics wouldn't need to show more than one or two cases. THIS patient's had 7,000 grafts but he still needs what looks like an elaborate styling technique to construct a hairline.

If the patient is happy, fair enough but if that was me who'd done God-knows how much on a 7,000 graft HT, I wouldn't be.

Edited by Cryingoutloud