Dutasteride and minoxidil

bmorelaxing

Okay, I have been on finasteride 1mg daily for about a year and a half. I have also been on kirkland Minoxidil liquid once daily for about 2-3 years. I am about a norwood 2-2a, 24 and have been experiencing hairloss since 17. When I first started fin (around age 22) I noticed a slow down in my hairloss and a increase in density when I was using rogaine foam but I have been using kirkland for about the past 8 months and havent noticed a increase in density.

Now here comes my questions,I have been hearing about this dutasteride (avodart) around the forums and I am wondering if I should maybe switch over? Is it worth switching over? Also, I was wondering if there is a difference in a brand of minoxidil? Is Rogaines minoxidil a superior to other brands?

If someone can help answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it.

if you feel that Fin has slowed down your hair loss & you haven't had any sides then I would stick to Fin. If anything just the price as dus will be a hell of a lot more & this is a life time commitment.

With min there is a few different brands about & obvious the kirkland brand is the cheaper if you feel that the kirkland is not doing to well for you maybe try that lipogain people seem to be going on about that. Cost about $25 per a month tho.

My personal advice to you tho don't get hair greedy if things are working for you after you was 22 then stick with what is working.

Also I'm a big fan of Biotin sups.... get on them & feed your scalp with some good food this will make your roots stronger after a few shorts months.

Good luck