Taking supplemental growth hormone with a hair transplant

Has anyone on here had experience with this?

I know there was a patient who posted using growth hormone supplements while recovering, but was wondering if there was anyone else? If so, how long did you take it for and how much did you take?

The dermal papillae, keratinocytes and the connective tissue surrounding hair follicles have growth hormone receptors.

"The growth hormone (GH) receptor [is] present in melanocytes and dermal fibroblasts, epidermal and follicular keratinocytes of the outer root sheath, especially the basal ones, sebocytes, cells of the sweat gland secretory duct, hair matrix cells of the dermal papillae, endothelial cells, Schwann cells of peripheral nerve fascicles and adipocytes of the dermis."

66-1.jpg

But I wanted to see if anyone had had direct experience with their use (ie. going to a clinic for bio-identical hormone replacement, etc.). There has been no formal clinical trial on this to my knowledge, but I recall someone who had been taking growth hormone here awhile back who had remarkable success with his surgery in the setting of GH.

There was a fellow here whose handle was GotHairInFront who used growth hormone supplementation and was very happy with how things went for him post ht. I don't know if he's still a member but if he is, you might try sending him a message.