Repair of My Hair by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz

Pianist

• Administrators
2 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Probably didn’t want to pay the fees any longer as he maybe felt it wasn’t bringing in enough patients to justify it.

he also changed his tune a bit from back in the days when he used to be recommended here. He used to take pride in being one of the only docs in Turkey that took part in all the steps steps of surgery and spoke out about it many times. Nowadays he has tech run surgeries from what I hear.

Actually you're wrong. At the time, he was being recommended by JT. This forum and JT had a falling out. I believe he felt compelled to choose sides, Dr. Karedeniz also did not like the fact that negative reviews would be left up on the forum and he would have to answer publicly. For these reasons he chose to remove himself from our recommendations.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.