Repair of My Hair by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz

Pianist

sex during FUT - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

In fact, you can do all the steps of HT, including extractions, all technicians job nowadays.

Anyway better for you to do ( or you want?) strip during your strip surgery. After you remove your clothes somebody who do not use finasteride should help you by ......... :)

It is very relevant and important if we discuss about the legality. And tech. work is really irrelevant for that. Do not forget Dr. K. also stated that he works with technicians, even with inexperienced ones. At least the other works with the professionals with great experience, much more experience than the beginner FUE clinics.

And you can be sure ...... do more important tasks on his clinic's patients than to do surgery and than to draw hairline. Follow my following posts and learn.

Dr. Karadeniz has stated that he himself extracts grafts and makes recipient incisions. Nothing wrong with using techs, but Karadeniz does the surgery, not the techs. And no, it's not "all the same".

My apologies, Pianist, for sidetracking your thread. I should have ignored 1966kph's attempt to provoke and scare you, as I knew that his buddy GraveD11ger would then join in the action.

Let me explain what is going on: 1966kph and GraveD11ger have been actively promoting an illegally operating FUE clinic in Turkey called The Maral Klinic. You've probably seen the barrage of promotional threads started here by that clinic's online representative and various purported patients of the clinic (none of whom have documented matured, final results). This clinic has non-physician technicians performing every aspect of the hair transplant surgeries, without a physician present in the operating room. The doctor whose name is on the clinic has no hand in the transplant surgeries whatsoever. Instead, he leverages his technicians by letting them illegally perform FUE hair transplantation surgeries, and then passes the "savings" on to patients looking for cut-rate FUE. The technicians use motorized drills to make the graft recipient incisions ("channels") -- a tool that no hair restoration surgeon recommended here uses or would use, and a task that no physician or clinic recommended here allows a technician to perform. (By contrast, your repair surgeon, Dr. Karadeniz, who is a recommended ht surgeon here, uses tiny custom cut blades for this cosmetically and artistically critical task, to personally make mostly lateral slits, which is the ht gold standard.) Yet when this clinic's online representative started posting here, he lied about this and assured everyone that Dr. Maral performed every part of the hair transplant surgeries done at the clinic. This proved to be utterly false.

At about this same time, Dr. Karadeniz was put up for recommendation here. In one of his posts, he discussed the ugly underbelly of the FUE trade in Turkey, which is populated by hundreds of clinics that offer cheap FUE by illegally having technicians perform hair transplantation surgeries -- clinics like The Maral Klinic, whose online representative acknowledge here that this practice is illegal in Turkey (at least while he was trying to mislead us into believing it wasn't occurring at his clinic). Dr. Karadeniz was subsequently approved for recommendation by this community. Since then, 1966kph and GraveD11gger have taken shots at Dr. Karadeniz and his patients at every opportunity. You got caught in the cross-fire, for which I apologize.

I wish you great luck with your repair! Please keep us posted of your progress, and try to ignore the rantings of the shills for the clinic I mentioned.

Edited by PupDaddy
typo

I would think your apology sincere here if you went to every maral patients thread you had been on and SIDE TRACKED or do you have reason no apology is due there?

If you had kept your nose out and let the thread starter answer the questions I asked instead of letting your paranoia get the better of you he may of given a explanation why dr Karadeniz did not opt to try laser hair removal first.

Oh yeh thats right it doesn't work does it pup ?

The reason I asked the question is because rather than causing more scar tissue that would struggle to accommodate new grafts if laser hair removal had removed the unwanted hairline he could of had a new hairline in the original position instead of a line of scaring.

THERES only one person here with a agenda here and its not me.

If you want to argue the toss and dont want to do it on a patient thread pm me.

But please be consistent and treat marals patients threads with the same respect as this one because while you do not like the clinic they are innocent.

Have a good day

My apologies, Pianist,

Let me explain what is going on:

Do not take offensive but you proved your foolishness once more, Pianist knows what is going on here much better than you, this is your problem if you really do understand nothing.

Do you still advocate punch removal after reading my explanations? Or have you changed your mind? (if you have any mind?)

Note: Clinic representative even gave the names of the technicians regarding who performs every steps of their operations. Now, we are waiting the same honesty from the other clinics.

Also, punch removal of FUE grafts is pretty standard.

Granted as is laser hair removal so why was it not tried before opting for punching them out?

This is all I asked is whether this had been discussed between the dr and patient there was no need for someone else's thread to go this way.

People do not want scaring especially for a cm below the hairline.

I also asked if the plan was to address this area.

I know dr Karadeniz said he is going to have another go at punching out more of the old grafts but with all the scar tissue under the skin are grafts placed in this area ever likely to grow.

Or is this patient going to be left with scarring with no hair to hide it other than combing his hair forward?

These are relevant questions with no agenda being played out.

Have a nice day

Laser removal for badly transplanted hairs at the hairline has not worked for my patients in the past and many other surgeons that I know. These grafts contain multiple hairs at a high caliber and are very resistant to laser. Multiple laser sessions on previous patients have not given a satisfactory result. In addition, multiple sessions of laser removal causes some thermal damage resulting in scarring at the dermal layer. I do not claim that FUE punching does not cause scarring at all. There is no ideal way of removing these hairs without accepting a trade off. We are just trying to get the best improvement with the least aesthetic problems left behind.

Ali Emre Karadeniz, MD (Dr. K)

AEK Hair Institute

Istanbul, Turkey

Thank you for addressing the points raised regarding the laser hair removal dr Karadeniz.

If you could please answer the question I posed which was something along the lines of---- is the area of the old hairline going to be having any grafts put in or just the current ones removed or do you think with the amount of scar tissue makes this a impossibility?

Good luck with the rest of what is obviously a tricky repair.

Have a nice day

Laser removal for badly transplanted hairs at the hairline has not worked for my patients in the past and many other surgeons that I know. These grafts contain multiple hairs at a high caliber and are very resistant to laser. Multiple laser sessions on previous patients have not given a satisfactory result. In addition, multiple sessions of laser removal causes some thermal damage resulting in scarring at the dermal layer. I do not claim that FUE punching does not cause scarring at all. There is no ideal way of removing these hairs without accepting a trade off. We are just trying to get the best improvement with the least aesthetic problems left behind.

The hairline is pulled back about 1-1,5 cm at the midline and 2-2,5cm at the temples, aiming at creating a receded hairline, but natural. The area below this line will be left empty. From the line that we started filling in at the first session, we will be increasing the density at future sessions. Note that the plug removal areas had to be left empty as the defects were too large to place a graft and even if we did, the angle of growth would be wrong. These areas will need to be transplanted once healing is completed.

Regarding the question about which clinic the previous procedure was done, I contacted the patient and asked if he remembered the name of the clinic. According to what the patient remembers, the clinic name was Ay-Ca and it was located on Baghdad Street in Istanbul. I checked online and couldn't find a clinic named similar to this. I just wanted to let anyone know who may want to go there!

AEK Hair Institute

Istanbul, Turkey

Thank you for clarifying those points dr Karadeniz.

Just out of a point of interest when you say you have tried laser hair removal with poor results were these on people from different ethnicity's or just one particular hair type?

A friend of mine had a really pluggy 1990's ht and he had a course of 6 laser hair removal sessions that got rid of his hairline tottaly then he had 2500 fue to replace the hairline and add density amongst the frontal third.

He ended up a lot better after the repair but he still wants more done to sort out his quite bad fut scar.

Now whether he had better results because he is a very pale caucasion I don't know this is why I asked about the ethnicity.

Have a good day

Posted by PupDaddy; ... the tiniest punches available to extract the old grafts, which should leave nearly undetectable, or completely undetectable, scarring. This is the surgical gold standard for repairing this kind of shoddy work.

I do not claim that FUE punching does not cause scarring at all. There is no ideal way of removing these hairs without accepting a trade off. We are just trying to get the best improvement with the least aesthetic problems left behind.

Thanks Dr. Karadeniz for clarify more, and we agree all, we are waiting to see this nearly or compeletely undetectable scarring. :)I hope you will correct Professor Pup again when he needs.:)

Just I think, if this area be transplanted again, the hairline will be unnaturally low again, and this will be also just waste of grafts considering he needs much more to cover upper parts. Anyway, this is the matter of patience's and yours preference of course.

Edited by GraveD11gger

Dear Members

I am 36 years old and I had a hair transplant at a famous clinic in Istanbul, Turkey about 8 years ago.

Posted by Dr. Karadeniz; I contacted the patient and asked if he remembered the name of the clinic. According to what the patient remembers, the clinic name was Ay-Ca and it was located on Baghdad Street in Istanbul.

BTW, this Pianist looks like to have the same level of intelligence and memory with this team of BUSA, Ko, PupDaddy, there has never been a famous clinic with this name in Bagdat Street, as you know better than me. Anyway the perception of patients may be different for "famous".

Edited by GraveD11gger

BTW, this Pianist looks like to have the same level of intelligence and memory with this team of BUSA, Ko, PupDaddy, there has never been a famous clinic with this name in Bagdat Street, as you know better than me. Anyway the perception of patients may be different for "famous".

GraveD11gger, I think you have to watch your words here.

Whether the previous clinic Pianist went was famous or not is not relevant to the patients desire and right to share his experience here.

The fact that you want to represent Dr. M here is no reason to insult my patients or ask me questions that are designed to cause destruction.

Everyone knows that I try to answer any question on this forum, but this troll-like behaviour is unacceptable.

In my first days of my membership, Dr. M called me and asked me not to post my opinions on threads related with him. Although my posts are purely medical or informational, but never personal, I promised him that I wouldn't post on his threads and have kept my promise so far.

After your post, I had to call him and ask him and his representatives to be civil and not post destructive messages on threads related with me. I am sure he understood. Anyone can ask me questions, even his representatives, but the language has to be civil.

This forum can not be an environment where competitors try to bash each other through hidden representatives.

I would like moderators to share their opinions on this aspect.

AEK Hair Institute

Istanbul, Turkey

My apologies, Pianist, for sidetracking your thread. I should have ignored 1966kph's attempt to provoke and scare you, as I knew that his buddy GraveD11ger would then join in the action.

Let me explain what is going on: 1966kph and GraveD11ger have been actively promoting an illegally operating FUE clinic in Turkey called The Maral Klinic. You've probably seen the barrage of promotional threads started here by that clinic's online representative and various purported patients of the clinic (none of whom have documented matured, final results). This clinic has non-physician technicians performing every aspect of the hair transplant surgeries, without a physician present in the operating room. The doctor whose name is on the clinic has no hand in the transplant surgeries whatsoever. Instead, he leverages his technicians by letting them illegally perform FUE hair transplantation surgeries, and then passes the "savings" on to patients looking for cut-rate FUE. The technicians use motorized drills to make the graft recipient incisions ("channels") -- a tool that no hair restoration surgeon recommended here uses or would use, and a task that no physician or clinic recommended here allows a technician to perform. (By contrast, your repair surgeon, Dr. Karadeniz, who is a recommended ht surgeon here, uses tiny custom cut blades for this cosmetically and artistically critical task, to personally make mostly lateral slits, which is the ht gold standard.) Yet when this clinic's online representative started posting here, he lied about this and assured everyone that Dr. Maral performed every part of the hair transplant surgeries done at the clinic. This proved to be utterly false.

At about this same time, Dr. Karadeniz was put up for recommendation here. In one of his posts, he discussed the ugly underbelly of the FUE trade in Turkey, which is populated by hundreds of clinics that offer cheap FUE by illegally having technicians perform hair transplantation surgeries -- clinics like The Maral Klinic, whose online representative acknowledge here that this practice is illegal in Turkey (at least while he was trying to mislead us into believing it wasn't occurring at his clinic). Dr. Karadeniz was subsequently approved for recommendation by this community. Since then, 1966kph and GraveD11gger have taken shots at Dr. Karadeniz and his patients at every opportunity. You got caught in the cross-fire, for which I apologize.

I wish you great luck with your repair! Please keep us posted of your progress, and try to ignore the rantings of the shills for the clinic I mentioned.

Very interesting PupDaddy, thanks for both explaining this and for bringing it to peoples attention. It's important that shill's are exposed, as it can save someone a lot of money and grief in the future.

Have you actually read all the thread Wylie before posting this comment?

There are several inaccuracies in pups post to start with so your comments are based on inaccurate information.

Have a good day

Very interesting PupDaddy, thanks for both explaining this and for bringing it to peoples attention. It's important that shill's are exposed, as it can save someone a lot of money and grief in the future.

Have you actually read all the thread Wylie before posting this comment?

There are several inaccuracies in pups post to start with so your comments are based on inaccurate information.

Have a good day

Here is the other troll in action!

The picture is as exactly as PupDaddy is explaining.

Thank god some members are aware of what is going on or else patients and doctors without trolls behind them are going to be crucified here.

AEK Hair Institute

Istanbul, Turkey

As a recommended dr here I would not expect you to be insulting me.

I am no troll and have been here since before you had qualified as a doc just because i have disagreed with comments I have always tried to be civil and I would please ask you do the same.

The inaccuracies in pups post were that the incisions are made with a drill which is untrue they are made with custom cut blades which is in posts dating back to 2013.

My disagreeing with your point of view should not offend you as it much as it obviously does..

As pup said we should not be arguing on a patient thread but what about my presence on this thread has offended you that you start calling me names.

I have asked about laser hair removal on a thread were the dr is punching them out.Am I somehow off topic with my assumption that this could of been a possible alterative?

You said you have tried as have other docs with laser hair removal then I asked about the ethnicity of the patients you have tried it on and your reply is to call me a troll.

Instead of being so overly sensitive why dont you just politely answer the relevant question?

Its ridiculous that people are always assuming the worst of people and become so defensive for no good reason but I guess this is the world we live in today.

I wish the patient all the best as I always do and as long as he gets the results they want it is irelevent who gave them the happiness and thats all that interests me.

Have a nice day

Here is the other troll in action!

The picture is as exactly as PupDaddy is explaining.

Thank god some members are aware of what is going on or else patients and doctors without trolls behind them are going to be crucified here.

Hello pianist.

What is the plan for the old hairline?

Did you not discuss with Dr Karadeniz other possible hair removal techniques rather than trying to remove them via fue? Laser or electrolysis hair removal?

Was body hair transplant not a option for mid scalp then the grafts that have been used there could of been used to try and replace the old hairline.

If Dr karadeniz has another go at removing more of the old hairline via fue it will only increase the chances of the scaring being more visible is this his plan?

Most people go fue to avoid the linear scar associated with fut no one at all wants scaring on the hairline

I wish you all the best with the results and minimal scaring you are due some good fortune.

Thanks for sharing and have a nice day.

Indeed, by insinuating that Dr K doesn't care about the patient being scarred and and suggesting electrolysis as an alternative isn't trolling at all.

If you really had an honest question, you would have phrased it far more simply and politely.

We could all do with being more polite myself included but apart from feeling that I asked impolitly do you think the points I high lighted were unlikely alternatives that I asked has he discussed all options .ie the body hair into the mid scalp to free up more grafts to address possible scarring at the hairline.

Impoliteness does not make me a troll neither do relevant questions.

Have a good evening

• 4 years later...

I think this is a very good job done here. Good job Doc. I am interested in a similar fue punch removal of about 1 to 1.5 cm of the hairline. Is there any update on how the area that was removed looks now? Would love to know 

17 hours ago, in2deep said:

I think this is a very good job done here. Good job Doc. I am interested in a similar fue punch removal of about 1 to 1.5 cm of the hairline. Is there any update on how the area that was removed looks now? Would love to know 

This doctor isn’t even recommended here anymore. He’s not coming back to reply to you

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, in2deep said:

Jeez. Any insight as to why that is?

Probably didn’t want to pay the fees any longer as he maybe felt it wasn’t bringing in enough patients to justify it.

he also changed his tune a bit from back in the days when he used to be recommended here. He used to take pride in being one of the only docs in Turkey that took part in all the steps steps of surgery and spoke out about it many times. Nowadays he has tech run surgeries from what I hear.

Edited by LonelyGraft