The truth about Hasson and Wong.

hairfarmer79

For all of you who play the mental card on the guy what are you trying to prove that he is crazy? Very sensitive? Has unrealistic expectations? Give me a break everyone who strips his head for hair on top has some issues. We all have some issues!!! being in these forums all day and not just move on and shave the bloody thing off. Now these issues are an excuse for the doctors? Its the same issues that puts us on their chair the first time so enough with the hypocrisy!

Sorry my friend for what you have been through. I might not understand correctly but why the beef with Joe Tillman, i see that he at least tried to put you off added surgery in the beginning when you were corresponding through this site as you say, that seemed descent to me. Now i can only guess since he worked at H&W it wouldn't be easy for him to stop you again in a correspondace to his business e-mail...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hairfarmer79,

I don’t know you, but it is apparent that your experiences with hair transplantation have left you upset, traumatized, and, some might say, obsessed. As a third-party observer with nothing invested in this situation, I can only say that your result is neither horrific (far from it) nor even that big a deal to improve if you choose to do so. I hope you can see that when you express a desire to have a physician kill all your transplanted grafts with a laser, it raises questions about your perspective.

A good number of ht patients decide to have touchups or a second session to enhance density after their results are fully grown in and matured. I do see some asymmetry in the immediate post-op hairline, although one would be hard-pressed to see it with your hair grown out. Whether this was by design due to the lower than anticipated graft count or simply an aesthetic choice--some ht docs believe that perfectly symmetrical hairlines do not occur in nature and are a ht tipoff--or due to the doctor being “rushed” (did you object to the hairline design after Dr. Wong marked it on your head?), if you don’t like it, it is an easy fix with some additional grafts harvested via strip or FUE. The same goes for adding some additional softening of the hairline with a few strategically place fine one-hair follicles if you want that (I personally don’t think you need it, especially given your hair color and relatively low hair-to-skin-color contrast). Any number of competent ht docs could touchup your result without breaking a sweat.

Regarding Dr. Wong’s decision to try to camouflage your old micrografts/minigrafts by implanting around and in front of them, rather than extract them (punch them out) and repurpose them (dissect them into follicular units and re-implant them elsewhere), both are valid surgical approaches to dealing with old work. If you had consulted with a dozen ht docs before your procedure, six might have advised the camouflage approach whereas the other six might have advised the extraction approach. It is a judgment call, and very much case, patient, and physician dependent. In fact, Dr. Bernstein just posted a beautiful repair case where he chose to camouflage the old grafts rather than extract them. There is no right or wrong answer or universally best approach. I know this from personal experience. But, again, if you aren’t satisfied with the camouflaging of the old grafts, then either get some additional grafts implanted around them (harvested by strip or by FUE) or get the most bothersome ones extracted and repurposed and fill in the gaps with new follicular unit grafts. It really isn’t a huge deal as far as repair cases go, and I’m not even sure I would classify yours as a repair case.

As others have said, it is not at all unusual these days for in-demand ht docs to run more than one case at a time and not be in the room for much of the procedure. In fact, the opposite is increasingly rare. It is common for the surgeon to be there to remove the strip and suture and/or staple things up, then leave while the techs complete the task of dissecting the strip into follicular units, then return to make the recipient site incisions after receiving the grafts counts from his techs, then leave again while his techs undertake the laborious and tedious task of implanting the grafts into the thousands of recipient sites. These are just the economic realities of operating a top-quality ht clinic while trying to compete with the national chains, the multitude of independent clinics that seem to pop up like weeds, and cosmetic surgeons who buy an FUE robot to add an “easy” additional revenue stream. If H&W neglected to check up on you post op, they definitely dropped the ball. I say shame on them, and now move on. The critical questions to ask yourself, IMO, are whether you can ever be satisfied with whatever tweaks, improvements, or repairs you might receive from whatever doctor you choose, and whether you can let go of the past.

I truly wish you the best, a head of hair you are happy with (as is, it looks miles better than before), and some peace of mind.

Much wisdom in this post.

Spanker, I may have used a hyperbole to make a point. You are correct, not every doctor hands everything off to techs after the strip is removed. Dr. Konoir is the most notable exception, but the vast majority of very high quality doctors do rely heavily on techs to do the dissecting and implanting, which I've gathered is the longest and most tedious part of the surgery. The way the OP worded it made it seem as if he was totally surprised by this practice, while in reality it is what happens in most cases. It is not unusual.

To the OP, I agree that it looks noticeably asymmetrical with the buzz cut, but it did not look as apparent in the immediate post op picture. Do you have any other pics of your head immediately post op so we can get an idea of the graft placement?

I'm the only other rep that commented with quotes but I wasn't making an argument, I was correcting an untrue statement with a fact and it was neutral in regards to the purpose on the thread.

A patient is unhappy. Because of this, everyone loses. From early on I have been trying to work with HairFarmer79 to find some sort of resolution for him. He made multiple comments online several weeks ago stating that he wished to address matters "privately" with "all parties involved" yet while he continued to berate me publicly he did not once approach me about addressing said matters. I was the one that had to eventually initiate contact to which he was quite negative. After considerable "debate" he finally agreed to allow me to communicate with Dr. Wong on his behalf, which was my suggestion. This, after I had already left the company and moved on so there was no real personal gain for me. How this has turned out is something I'm not privy to as I ceased being involved a few weeks ago. However, per usual, there are always two sides to every story. Unfortunately, with so much embellishment inserted into this "truth", it will be difficult to address thus I will stick to the facts.

I’d like to share with you all my experiences over the past 2 years in relation to hair replacement and Hasson and Wong.

With regards to me and Hasson & Wong, Hairfarmer79 has ONE year of experience, not two, unless he was conversing with me in one of his aliases. He first started posting as "AussieMale33" in October, 2013 which is when I reached out to him.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172493-hair-transplant-reversal-surgery.html

In my first post I told him he had two options, take the route I took with camouflage or to have his grafts removed (which was his original goal). To accomplish the latter I advised that he could visit the inventor of modern FUE who resides in his area. Some have taken issue with my recommendation but for a simple removal of grafts via FUE it is my educated and experienced opinion that staying in Australia would have been fine. I echoed this in PM's to Hairfarmer79/ AussieMale33 and I believe I may have mentioned traveling to Thailand as well if he didn't want to stay local. I don't have those PM's any longer so I cannot confirm this. The point was that he need not travel halfway around the world to Canada just to have a simple extraction procedure. It's not rocket science and there is little aesthetic skill necessary compared to the level required for building new hairlines or crown whorls. Again, he was seeking REMOVAL only and I stand by this opinion.

After the initial advice given to me by Jotronic (Joe Tillman) for FUE extraction it was to be withdrawn and changed by him to now suggest I could achieve what he had by simply “concealing” the older procedure with FUT.

This is false. After a few PM's were exchanged he sent in his online consultation form with the only request being for removal of grafts. At this point I recognized who he was and replied that I was the one that he was dealing with in PM (on this website) and that I still felt he was better off staying local. It was at this time that he responded telling me that since he had originally submitted his online consultation request for removal he had contacted H&W through other means (email to Christina) to inquire about having more hair transplanted and not having his existing graft work removed. Before I could carry on with my points he had gone around me and Dr. Wong had already seen his case and email exchanges between he and Christina (office manager) had commenced. This was the beginning of dozens of emails between not only he and I but also Christina and Daria as well before his procedure. I did not "withdraw" my recommendation as it was not a recommendation to begin with. It was an opinion based on what he stated he wanted to accomplish . HE reversed the goals by changing his mind as to what he wanted to do with zero input from myself. He sent in his consultation request, changed his mind on his goals, contacted Christina directly and booked his surgery, all within close to a 24 hour window. Furthermore, I did not say he could achieve what I have as that would require several surgeries and over nine thousand new grafts. Any thinking man would realize this. I told him he could take the route I took, not get the result I got. Anyone that has been on the forums for long knows that I NEVER tell a patient that he will have my result. I did this once, about eight years ago, and I learned a valuable lesson of which I have not once repeated.

He suggested that he had himself done this by concealing with FUT over several procedures with Dr Wong. What of course he failed to mention was at some stage during those procedure he had actually had his older troublesome grafts removed. This was a revelation I was to find out some 12 months later, long after I had agreed and proceeded with his advice at his then place of employment, Hasson and Wong.

This is false. My previous mini-micro grafts are still indeed planted in my scalp, growing as well as they ever have with one exception. I had one removed after my second procedure as it was chronically inflamed and would cause issues every once in a while. I'm curious how Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 could "find out" if it is not in my medical chart and it has never been said, written, implied or hinted as it is simply not true. This is however a question that he has asked me on more than one occasion to which the answer has always been the same...my mini-grafts are still present. I had one removed after my second surgery due to chronic inflammation issues.

During this time it had been made obvious to me that Dr Wong seemingly had no prior knowledge of my earlier work.

Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 received his recommendations per Dr. Wong's review of his case nearly three months prior to his arrival. I think that explains it all.

Upon leaving Hasson and Wong to fly home to Australia it is now fact that Hasson and Wong never contacted me again. No doubt there will be a hostile and defensive response from Hasson and Wong to my detailed accounts but let there be no confusion these people NEVER contacted me again.

Again, false. The record will show that Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 stayed in Vancouver for a solid week post-surgery to insure proper healing before returning home. He was in the clinic DAILY having his hair washed, his scalp and grafts monitored with Dr. Wong inspecting his recipient scalp and donor area each time. His procedure date was January 30th, 2014. Not once during this extended stay did Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 mention any issue with his hairline design. On February 10th Hairfarmer79/ AussieMale33 sent me two emails and on February 11th I responded. This being four or five days after he returned home. The emails he sent were with regards to the glowing review (including the great hairline design) he gave to another patient after he told me, face to face, that he wanted to share his story. His concern was that maybe he was making his experience look too positive. From the first email sent to me on February 10th and my subsequent response on February 11th there were a total of at least fifteen emails sent from me to Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 over a span of four months. I do not know how many emails were exchanged between he and Christina and Daria but it was on the magnitude of at least triple the number of emails he and I exchanged and it was during the same time frame. I've no doubt, since I have left the company, that this number has significantly increased.

One of these emails he sent to us was around the three month post-op mark. He revealed to me that he had extensive experience in the hair replacement industry where he was the sales manager for one company and part owner in another. I found it odd that in all of our conversations before his surgery he never once mentioned this. It only makes sense that if one were in the hair restoration industry they would mention this whilst having their own hair restoration procedure. Regardless, he also sent an email saying he was investigating legal options for the "butcher job" that Dr. Wong performed on him. Again, this was at three months after his procedure because he said he had no growth. The scar was and is fine and he was only referencing what he felt was zero growth with no improvement predicted by him.

He was now announcing leaving Hasson and Wong and joining Rahal to endorse and sell FUE the very procedure he had convinced me not to do only months earlier.

False. Again, I did not convince Hairfarmer79/ AussieMale33 to not have FUE. I was the one that suggested he have FUE in the first place, more than once, to which HE decided against. He has said as much himself.

This entire industry is quite literally a minefield for any novice looking at hair restoration options as a result of individuals like those mentioned above.

And as mentioned, and revealed three months AFTER surgery, Hairfarmer79/Aussiemale33 is no novice. He even owned his own hair company at one point.

Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 has had a rough time, no question about it, but it is not because of anything that Christina has done. She has been with Dr. Wong since before there was a Hasson & Wong and she is one of the most efficient, responsible, reliable and caring people I have ever met. She taught me more than a thing or two when I was working with her for eleven years. For the life of me I cannot fathom why Hairfarmer79/ AussieMale33 would disparage her publicly like this because I know for a fact that his claims of not being contacted are false. Christina is the consummate professional when dealing with patients as evidenced by the years of positive comments in this regard. In one of his emails to me he told me how helpful Christina had been to him. He and I were in contact a mere four days after he returned home with each question answered politely and professionally. This, even after he began throwing F-bombs three months post-op when telling me that my "smoke and mirrors" response about his lack of growth and "complete failure" was insulting. Again, this was at three months post-op and it continued to degrade from there, causing great amounts of unnecessary stress for the staff.

- A side note. I am all for holding clinics accountable for their treatment of patients. I am in fact working on something to help with this issue but there is a point where enough is enough. When you have a patient bombarding a clinic with multiple expletive filled emails from three months post surgery, making all manner of wild accusations based on fantasy and throwing around empty legal threats, there has to be a point where one's foot must be put down.

All of the above is documented in emails and are actual facts that can be referenced over and over. They are not embellishments or recollections that have been thinned and changed with continuous reflection over time. In retrospect, I believe that Hairfarmer79 had modest and achievable ambitions to which I tried to give solid guidance. I reached out to him, unofficially, to give him some basic and friendly advice to help him with graft removal. He eventually ignored this advice (documented) and now he is lashing out. He has shaved his head at least twice since his procedure and I know that his results were looking much better than he would have you all believe. His hair was longer, much fuller looking with regards to volume and frontal zone density. Improvements can be made with a small number of grafts to refine the hairline and balance things out a bit more as is common with repair cases (including my own).

Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 has chosen to drag Dr. Wong's name through the mud, undeservedly. He has embellished the communication issues between he and Christina, told flat out lies about me (really, I have been lying about my old grafts???) and has conducted himself in a less than honorable manner. The amount of stress that he has caused the clinic is, simply, undeserved and unfair.

My opinion is that Hairfarmer79/ AussieMale33 should have been turned down from the beginning and that responsibility was within my power at the time. If someone is seeking removal of grafts and then, quite literally overnight, changes his mind into having more transplant work then that indicates that perhaps a different direction should have been more strongly encouraged. Dr. Wong however did his best (as is his nature) to make Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 happy and I firmly believe that a strong and quantifiable improvement has been achieved. His interpretation of events and his result is sporadic, misguided, contradictory and just unfortunate. Now he has taken to attacking anyone that has disagreed with him and has resorted to calling them "trolls". I think this speaks volumes and should be considered when formulating opinions.

Hairfarmer79/Aussiemale33 will come out swinging. He'll talk of the most serious state of this situation and how he's been manipulated and lied to. He'll threaten to show side by side photos and emails that were exchanged back and forth.

I say, share it all!

Dr. Wong and the clinic now have the right, by the terms and conditions of this website, to show any photo and email they wish in order to counter the position of Hairfarmer79/Aussiemale33 as long as reasonable efforts have been made to hide his identity. I think they should do so, in short order, to put this issue to bed and move forward in peace. I want Hairfarmer79/AussieMale33 to find a resolution but the way he has been trying to achieve this resolution is counter-productive and dishonest.

I'm a little late to the party here but wasn't this all hashed out a few moths ago in another thread? Why is it being brought up again? I've been looking at your pictures and other than a less than perfectly symmetrical hairline I really don't see the damage that you are talking about. In fact I think that most true repair patients would trade places with you in an instant. After reading through your post a bit I was expecting to see something along the lines of disfigurement.

This sounds all very nice but why he is so unhappy and so angry? People who have good hair transplants usually see their doctor as a god who saved them from their misery. Reading all the above you make the guy sound as some ungrateful psycho who is on a smear campaign.

I think the most logical explanation is that the guy had a bad and expensive hair transplant and he feels very conscious about it. He saw the result not shaping out as he expected to and freaked out! probably felt that he spend a fortune on something that doesn't satisfy him, tried to see why this happened had vague responses and eventually turned on anyone who was promising him he would be a new man.

i just think he is on very bad mental state state CAUSED by a bad hair transplant. Now he blames you, Wong and Christina or whoever but pretty soon when this all is forgotten he will have to leave with his decision for the rest of his life and he will only have himself to blame.

Yes you may have responded to me via email, I never denied or implied otherwise.

My statements were specifically that Hasson and Wong have been entirely evasive.

I have removed my photos based on your statements I'm anticipating the tactic on your part and Hasson and Wong's will be to reveal my identity through photos and confidential information. I have no issue you attempting to take me task but I would ask that you give serious consideration to the personal information you post that has the potential to breach client confidentiality being that like most people I reserve the right to remain anonymous being that Hasson and Wong already have all my details.

An employee of Hasson and Wong has already in the last 24/48 hours used disgraceful lies to try and smear me and he has subsequently deleted those posts. This is a paid employee of Hasson and Wong who goes by the user name "Lorenzo"

The tactics that have been adopted by staff of H&W is simply disgraceful. It's now apparent that this company will go to any length to try and discredit patients who have been poorly treated based on subsequent attacks from self confessed paid staff of H&W.

First things first.

Yes I stayed at Vancouver for a week after surgery, at no time did I ever suggest otherwise.

It had been suggested by Christina that "most international patients fly home next day"

I did not believe that for a moment having a complete understanding of how the body responds to such extensive surgery on the scalp.

In the days that followed the surgery my head swelled up so much that I couldn't physically see out of my eyes. It was even worse that the swelling I had experienced with the old mini/micro graft procedure many years before. I literally couldn't see the digits on the phone when I was trying to dial the number of Hasson and Wong from the accommodation I was staying at.

The scalp washes and inspections post surgery were no different to any physician does on any patient post surgery. Common sense prevailed in my decision to stay on rather than fly out next day as Christina had encouraged. I can only imagine how humiliating it would have been to arrive at the airport looking like the elephant man in the days that followed.

How they can suggest people fly out next day is beyond me. It's simply not realistic and if anything potentially dangerous because of the risk of infection, bleeding, swelling and many other potential risks.

You made reference to a glowing endorsement I made of the company very early on.

As I stated in my earlier posts I do not deny that you had me convinced for many months that Hasson and Wong were "the best in the world" to the point I had agreed to give endorsements and recommendations to others. I specifically stated this in my earlier posts on this forum. You can be very convincing with your ability to market your product and exploit impressionable, and in my case genuine repair patients which are easy sales.

I had been encouraged by many physicians to opt for FUE extraction of the troublesome grafts prior to being "mentored" by yourself.

As I have stated on countless times before you had directed me to your website which had detailed your repair journey with Dr Wong. To help your recollections Joe, remember that website you used to "mentor" people with? Then stripped down all it's videos and documentary in the days the followed you departing Hasson and Wong?

Remember that same website Joe that you had made a declaration on that Hasson and Wong were the best in the world, specifically "The best in the universe" which I noticed today you have since deleted from the "about" tab.

That same website Joe Hair Transplant Mentor which extensively documented all your procedures with Dr Wong.

The very website you used behind the scenes while working for Hasson and Wong to supposedly "mentor" people. I'm curious to find out how many other recommendations you made to others and if they were recommendations to attend other physicians other than your former employer Hasson and Wong.

How long were you in negotiations with Rahal clinic when you overnight ditched your views on FUT only to start marketing FUE?

Let there be no confusion about the first email you ever sent me in 2013. You were recommending I go to see Dr..... in Australia. The same Dr ..... who you had previously in the months before that email urged forum goers to avoid with comments to the effect he was "Batshit crazy" and you know exactly what I'm talking about Joe, why would you recommend that I go see a doctor you had urged every other member not to?

I have a question for you. Based on the many recommendations you were making to others behind the back of your former employer, what was the motivation for those referrals to other clinics?

You specifically told me you were "Significantly worse of than me" before your repairs and that I could indeed achieve what you had. You used your mentor site to convince me of the benefits of Hasson and Wong. I'm curious to know the real reasons you abruptly departed H&W with no warning which had shocked even some of the moderators of this forums based on the responses at least one of them made in your Rahal announcement thread.

Was it a conflict of interest you marketing yourself as a "mentor"? It had evidently been taking attention off the company you worked for at the time and more drawing attention to your own brand.

On the topic of you suggesting your old grafts were not extracted.

And no I've not seen any of your patient information and any suggestion otherwise would be fanciful.

The direction, angulation and couse/thick characteristics was clearly visible prior to your repairs. The subsequent procedures with Dr Wong based on all your previously documented photos and videos, none of your older grafts are visible in your scalp. It was clearly evident on all the photos you had stripped down from your own website. If they were still there they would be essentially preventing you from styling your hair in the many ways you have demonstrated in all your document repair videos. Anyone that has the older procedures would know exactly what I'm talking about, it completely influences nearly any attempt to style your hair in the ways you have demonstrated.

In fact if what you're saying has any truth to it, why has the procedure that I had with the exact same doctor not been able to achieve what you had? Why is my older procedure still vastly interfering with any realistic attempt to be able to style my hair normally, part to one side etc?

All the old grafts are still visible and preventing me from being able to style my hair in any way that would conceal them. It that context alone the procedure has been a complete failure and that's not withstanding the atrocious design of the hairline.

You just specifically made reference to my former career and It was as a manager of a laser clinic.

You are stating information about me that is of a personal nature and I had at no time gave you or H&W permission to disclose such information. You don't work there any more yet you are publishing personal information about me which can almost certainly disclose my identity. This is not acceptable I would strongly advise you and Hasson and Wong to think carefully about any future information you will be publishing. I'm taking this matter very seriously.

You are quite literally dreaming if you suggest that a company that generates millions of dollars a year is being victimized by me. I have clearly received bad results from this procedure and the photos speak for them selves. For you to be using smoke and mirrors to suggest otherwise is defending the indefensible, results speak for themselves and on this occasion they are no where near the standard that other physicians set around the world and nearly every person on here has acknowledged the hairline is flawed.

Even if it were an acknowledgement to be slightly flawed I need to make a considerable further investment in now repairing it. I won't accept anything less than a full refund and I've made that very clear. The results of this procedure were hardly worthy of travelling half way around the world with flight and accommodation expenses on top of the procedure owes me over $20'000.

This is to of ended up with a hairline that I'm fairly sure I could have drawn straighter with my eyes closed.

I don't need to drag Dr Wongs name through the mud as you have so naively suggested.

I have pleaded with him for months to listen to my concerns and he would simply refuse to understand or listen to reason. That is an arrogance not usually shown be medial experts in this field so any supposed 'dragging through the mud" has been entirely self inflicted, he needs no help from me to do that.

I had pleaded with him and his staff for months. Everyone knows I have been incredibly patient with these people. This had first been engaged in discussion months ago, I've been waiting and waiting for them to at the very least listen to my concerns and have had no choice now but to raise them on this platform. I gave him warning that I would be publishing this. I've been completely upfront and honest with everyone from the very start and you know that.

I will finish by saying this.

You have spent years using this forum to attack the credibility of FUE and the many successful clinics and physicians who use it. It's all documented on this forum you were the lieutenant on the front-line who on many occasions unleashed damaging anti-FUE propaganda by suggesting that FUT was superior only to then ditch all of these beliefs overnight with basically no explanation at all.

Still to this day no reasonable explanation after you have been responsible for selling possibly hundreds of people into FUT under those pretenses. I was one of those many people who was sold the dream by you in that regard.

Joe anyone who has been following this site for anything more than a couple of years knows full-well just how much you used to campaign against FUE and anyone who you have sold into FUT under your former beliefs which seem to now change from week to week should feel rightly misled.

Edited by hairfarmer79

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

This thread is killing me. It's litigious, accusatory, and down right bad for everyone. I don't see a horrible transplant, but there is a crooked hairline, which as said before, is fixable.

My question is: what is the purpose of the thread at this point? What is the OP looking to get? What has the doctor offered? I feel like there should be some type of forward moving progress here. If there isn't, it will probably get locked. While they usually don't archive these types of threads, they don't let them go on forever without a useful direction.

While no doctor is totally free from a less than optimal case once in a while, no one up to date on the field in my opinion will say the H and W is not very good at doing what they do.

I am sorry you had a poor experience, I'm just trying to figure out where this is headed. Did the clinic offer to straighten the hair line at no charge?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Joe anyone who has been following this site for anything more than a couple of years knows full-well just how much you used to campaign against FUE and anyone who you have sold into FUT under your former beliefs which seem to now change from week to week should feel rightly misled.

To be fair, it's only been a couple years that I have felt comfortable with fue. When I started to check out transplants, there were not a lot of options. Dr. Feller being probably the top guy in the US at that time at 10 bucks a graft and no one was getting the yield that they get now. Things on the fue front have drastically changed in the past 2 years. It's pretty remarkable.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

To be fair, it's only been a couple years that I have felt comfortable with fue. When I started to check out transplants, there were not a lot of options. Dr. Feller being probably the top guy in the US at that time at 10 bucks a graft and no one was getting the yield that they get now. Things on the fue front have drastically changed in the past 2 years. It's pretty remarkable.

2 years mate, not 2 months or 2 weeks like my respectful submission to my learned friend.

Possible reasons for jumping ships.

FUT Vs FUE yields?

I used pythagoras theorem to the above equation and my findings are;

'Which ever yields the most Canadian dollars'

Edited by hairfarmer79

I'm just going to say it. Yes you have a crooked hairline, although not severe. At this point, from your demands it sounds like you want a complete refund. This sounds like a shakedown to get a free hair transplant.

Yes you are right he is an extortionist! he should proudly walk around with his crooked hairline being 20.000 dollars short! :D:D:D:D:D:D

And if he can't be proud this ungrateful being he should at least accept another free strip scar!!!

HairFarmer,

Number47 was actually defending you. The second sentence was meant as sarcasm.

Regardless, the insults stop now. I want both sides to be heard in this thread; I also want the best possible resolution for both you and Hasson & Wong. However, we won't stand for name calling or insulting remarks. Please don't make us temporarily lock this thread.

Let's keep things objective and avoid this unnecessary censoring. Thank you all for the cooperation.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I am curious to know - what's the primary grievance directed at JoeTillman? It seems to be different than your dissatisfaction with Dr Wong's procedure - which is clear. Is it that he recommended removing grafts with FUE, or that you believe he retracted that advice, or is it that he then moved to a clinic to promote FUE? It is unclear and difficult to follow.

I don't think Joe recommending the doctor in Australia was that absurd really, if all you wanted was to have grafts removed, then it makes sense.

HairFarmer,

Number47 was actually defending you. The second sentence was meant as sarcasm.

Regardless, the insults stop now. I want both sides to be heard in this thread; I also want the best possible resolution for both you and Hasson & Wong. However, we won't stand for name calling or insulting remarks. Please don't make us temporarily lock this thread.

Let's keep things objective and avoid this unnecessary censoring. Thank you all for the cooperation.

He calls me an extortionist and you suggest he's defending me?

Did you actually read what he wrote?

You people have let trolls rum rampant in this thread and as predicted you turn on me.

You have the audacity to let someone defamee by calling me am extortionist, mock my poor results and laugh about it and then threaten to lock the thread and silence me?

I've screen shot this and your threats.

Go ahead and lock it and I'll pursue it down the relevant health regularly bodies.

posting this on another account after the moderators are preventing me from responding on other account.

Yes I'm being silenced by this website.

As I'm sure everyone has realized by now, no one is silencing AussieMale33/hairfarmer79 though it's not the first time we have been accused by this member of underhanded tactics. However, I have mentioned to him before that it is in violation of our Terms of Service to post via two separate accounts.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hairfarmer,

I think you missed what I was trying to say. Read it again; I assure you the "extortionist" comment was sarcasm. If Number47 was "mocking" anyone, it was blahblah82. But, again, it was sarcastic.

I'm not letting anyone "troll" in this thread. I assure you that. I'm monitoring this thread very closely. Everyone is welcome to share their opinion; however, it will be done in a civilized manner. Furthermore, my comments apply to every member participating in the thread: stay civil or the discussion will be temporarily locked.

No one is trying to silence or unnecessarily censor anybody. I think most agree, we are very liberal when it comes to free speech here, and no legitimate comment will be dismissed or covered up.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Yup this thread reminds me of the Hairguy vs Dr. Umar thread which went around in circles for a while until it was deemed unproductive. This seems to be headed down that same trajectory.

Hairfarmer is it true you were in the hair business? What are you looking for besides to spread the gospel on how bad H&W is?

As I'm sure everyone has realized by now, no one is silencing AussieMale33/hairfarmer79 though it's not the first time we have been accused by this member of underhanded tactics. However, I have mentioned to him before that it is in violation of our Terms of Service to post via two separate accounts.

You are the only one of the admins to ever suggested that and Bill has never taken this up with me.

Go for your life Dave here's your chance.

Terms of Service