The truth about Hasson and Wong.

hairfarmer79

This has been incredibly difficult for me to talk about and it's taken a long time for me to get to this point of publishing it.

Please be warned before reading any further, this is a blog of my unpleasant and extremely bad experience with Hasson and Wong in Vancouver.

It is with no disrespect to those out there who may have had entirely positive experiences with them.

I’d like to share with you all my experiences over the past 2 years in relation to hair replacement and Hasson and Wong.

Like many of you I first found these forums while researching online hair replacement and in my particular case, repairs.

It was during this time in 2013 while using my older account on here, I made my first post.

It came in the form of a question to those many experienced and knowledgeable forum contributors.

It was during this time that an individual “reached out to me” to use his words.

That individual went by the name of Jotronic.

I have already documented to an extent in previous months what that email contained and due to circumstances currently taking place I will not be compromising my position by disclosing any more about it.

Initially that email and the advice contained within it was recommending I go to a physician in Australia who has become in infamous name. The physician is not allowed to be spoken about in here due to forum guidelines and I will respect such guidelines.

Those who have been long time members in here will know who I’m referring to.

Now, getting back to “Jotronic” who at the time was a “Salaried employee” of Hasson and Wong in Vancouver.

The initial email from Jotronic was a recommendation but not just any recommendation.

The advice he contacted me to exchange was not to attend the clinic he was then working at but rather to go to the aforementioned doctor who cannot be named.

It was an email he sent me on this site. My initial question that had been illustrated in my first post was a desire to find a suitable physician to repair a small mini/micro grafting procedure I had done in Australia in approx. 2002.

The procedure had been in my hairline and regrettably I had only been in my early 20’s when I had made the decision to get it done.

Jotronic at that time was recommending FUE extraction of the troublesome grafts which at first had been the path I was looking to go down. The only problem with that concept being the doctor he was recommending and referring me to.

It was at that time that the forum lead admin strongly advised me otherwise. I was a little confused as to who to believe at the time but because there was now an element of doubt I decided to cross that particular physician off my list and continue researching.

Later on while in discussion with Jotronic (Joe Tillman) I had been directed to his own personal website that had documented his own journey with hair replacement repair. It was a site that contained videos and commentary of his many procedures with Dr Jerry Wong of Hasson and Wong Vancouver and him subsequently becoming a self-titled “mentor”

Over several months we communicated via email and he told me about his own journey and how it had changed his life for the better. He explained the circumstances he found himself in after a very bad older procedure in the early 90’s and how Dr Wong had been able to completely transform him for the better.

It was explained to me that he had been far worse off than me at the time and that my issue could be fixed by Dr Wong in the same way. He had me send him some photos and had suggested needing to consult Dr Wong for advice before getting back to me.

I received a response from him some days later and it was apparently recommendations from Dr Wong that consisted of 3500 FUT grafts in the hairline and mid scalp to “conceal” my older procedure.

The initial concern for me was trying to understand how this would be achieved when taking into consideration a number of important factors.

The older mini/micro grafting procedure in my hairline had the following issues associated with it.

- Bad angulation, the hair going in all different directions and making it physically impossible to style.

- Bulky thick and abnormal grafts that were impossible to hide in the hairline because of the abnormal angulation. It would not allow me to style my hair forward or to the side.

Such a small procedure had been responsible for effecting and influencing the bulk of my natural hair and how it could be styled. It was with this in mind when learning of reversal procedures with FUE I had begun researching and subsequently found this site.

After the initial advice given to me by Jotronic (Joe Tillman) for FUE extraction it was to be withdrawn and changed by him to now suggest I could achieve what he had by simply “concealing” the older procedure with FUT.

He suggested that he had himself done this by concealing with FUT over several procedures with Dr Wong. What of course he failed to mention was at some stage during those procedure he had actually had his older troublesome grafts removed. This was a revelation I was to find out some 12 months later, long after I had agreed and proceeded with his advice at his then place of employment, Hasson and Wong.

Jumping forward to January 2014 and my journey from Australia to Canada.

I arrived at Hasson and Wong Vancouver for the pre-surgery appointment with Dr Wong.

For reasons unknown after months and months of communication with Joe Tillman and his recommendations bringing me half way around the world he appeared to be avoiding me on that day. It immediately struck me as very odd that he seemingly didn't want to meet one of the many people who he had “mentored” and convinced to choose Hasson and Wong.

If it weren't for Daria at the front desk actually dragging him out the front I doubt he would have seen or spoken to me at all.

I then proceeded into my appointment with Dr Wong in is impressive office.

He seemed very personable, a quiet and very well spoken man who had just come out of surgery having been with patients most of that day.

We spoke for about 15 minutes on that first initial appointment. During this time it had been made obvious to me that Dr Wong seemingly had no prior knowledge of my earlier work.

This was after everything that had taken place in the months prior upon first being contacted by Jotronic and then later convinced to choose Dr Wong as the person to repair my older procedure.

This had also been subject to him supposedly getting back to me with “Dr Wong’s recommendations” although that was now under serious question.

I went back to the motel that night a little worried to say the least. Knowing that my procedure was now set to go ahead the next day there were a million things going through my mind as a result of the brief pre-op appointment.

The next morning I arrived super early as requested by Christina.

I was the first to arrive and an hour later was in surgery with Dr Wong now shaving my head and drawing/designing the outline of my new hairline.

I was in surgery for most of the day.

What had me feeling sick with worry occurred a couple of hours into the surgery, Dr Wong disappeared and basically didn't see much of him for the remainder of the day. The majority of the surgery was actually done by his technicians which I had previously had not been informed of. I had arrived on the day under the impression that Dr Wong was going to be doing the procedure.

In fact what had happened was Dr Hasson had done a leg injury of some kind only days prior so Dr Wong had been working on both me and another patient at the same time. This is no exaggeration there was a double booking in what could be best described as production-line style. There were 2 maybe 3 procedures going on in the clinic at the same time with only 1 doctor.

I will supply the immediate post procedure photos of the graft placement and design of the hairline and let you make your own judgement on it. I will also supply 9-10 month photos of the almost completed results which will paint a better picture of what they have done to me.

Upon leaving Hasson and Wong to fly home to Australia it is now fact that Hasson and Wong never contacted me again. No doubt there will be a hostile and defensive response from Hasson and Wong to my detailed accounts but let there be no confusion these people NEVER contacted me again.

The only form of contact occurred many months later but this was only after I sent several very concerned emails to Mr Tillman as to why this company had seemingly operated on me then never followed up in any way shape or form on their own procedure.

It beggars belief in this day and age a person can be sold into cosmetic surgery and then the physician and company never contacts them again.

This is essentially the Hasson and Wong experience. After thousands of procedures they have apparently done on patients it would now seem apparent that it’s merely a transaction, nothing more and nothing less.

I spent months trying to understand and make sense of all the things that had occurred both in procedure and post procedure. In desperation I had turned to Christina who is in charge of accounts. There were many awkward and uncomfortable exchanges with Christina and it was during this time that I fully realized the kind of people I was now dealing with.

I’ll go over what has happened since then.

My procedure has been a nightmare materialized.

The design is so flawed I've had no choice but to shave my head.

The fact is Dr Wong only spent a short time with me in surgery when it was mostly his technicians that did the greater proportion of the procedure.

It went from being a 3500 graft FUT procedure to being 2800 which was all that could be yielded within the one procedure based on the laxity I had at the time. This I can appreciate but this only.

The hairline design is deeply flawed and I believe was rushed based on everything that happened on that day it is quite literally undeniable. Dr Wong was working-on, at the very least 2 procedures at the same time due to Dr Hasson being on leave having injured his leg or broken it by falling down steps I was told.

Dr Wong’s procedure has left me with the following devastating results.

The hairline is linear and completely crooked combined with dense packing. (Pics will be supplied, you can judge and form your own opinion)

This combined with the fact that my older procedure is vastly interfering, dominating and influencing the new Hasson and Wong procedure. As I had always predicted, my gut instinct had led me down the path of exploring the possibility of FUE extraction.

This was of course prior to Joe Tillman working his craft on me and convincing me otherwise.

After consulting some of the world’s leading doctors in both FUE and FUT in recent months the sentiment has been that FUE extraction is a must before another pass of improved density can be achieved. You cannot fix an issue like this by simply putting grafts around or in front of it like I was led to believe by Hasson and Wong.

Now the most important facts regarding this company and the advice I received and the procedure that resulted from it.

Merely months after initially getting the advice from Jotronic (Joe Tillman) who had initially “reached out to me” and persuaded me to choose FUT repair over his initial advice for FUE extraction. He announces his abrupt departure from Hasson and Wong.

Merely months after first being contacted and “mentored” by Mr Tillman and being sold on the benefits of FUT over the “downsides of FUE” After being “mentored” on choosing “The best clinic in the known universe” to use his exact words. He was now announcing leaving Hasson and Wong and joining Rahal to endorse and sell FUE the very procedure he had convinced me not to do only months earlier.

This entire industry is quite literally a minefield for any novice looking at hair restoration options as a result of individuals like those mentioned above.

Being able to find and trust a competent physician in this day and age is extremely complex and in my opinion based on this experience alone, it’s a roll of the dice.

Everything that happened on the day and since the procedure is now very clear to me. The avoidance on the day of the procedure by Joe Tillman, the complete breakdown in communication when this company basically wiped its hands of me.

I don’t know for how long he had been in negotiations with Rahal but you can use your imagination.

The dots all line up and it’s so ridiculously obvious I doubt it can be denied.

- Joe Tillman departs H&W, announces working for Rahal.

- Departs Rahal for unknown reasons a short time thereafter.

- Hasson and Wong leak news of their decision to purchase a robotic machine for use of FUE procedures, a first for them yet again a short time after.

All this after years of Joe Tillman being the name and face of the company running around spruiking Hasson and Wong FUT best in the world, only to leave and start promoting FUE.

Now you tell me this is just coincidence or capitalizing and attempting to minimize fallout from these issues?

Hasson and Wong have left me completely devastated. I am now desperately trying to find a physician anywhere in the world willing to help me fix what Dr Wong has done.

I am deeply concerned with the comments made by Dr Wong this week by suggesting he will be consulting his “council” of my concerns. I will never know if this means he is advising other clinics not to help me because I don’t know what kind of influence he has but what I do know is the treatment I have received from these people has been cold, without shame and I would even go as far as saying unconscionable.

I am hoping that someone can please help me fix this issue. I am seeking either FUE extraction, laser removal or combination of both. I no longer care about having no hair, the experience has changed my entire attitude towards hair-loss. If it would be possible to reverse over several sessions with laser then I’m entirely prepared to destroy any and all grafts.

Any skilled physician who is willing to assist I am willing and able to do so over however many procedures it requires.

At the moment it’s having a huge impact on my life and for me this is something I need to fix sooner rather than later.

The treatment towards me by Dr Wong and his staff has knocked the wind out of me to say the least. The arrogance of this company is simply breathtaking. They refuse to listen or accept what is undeniable fact. The attitude on display by them in recent months is breathtakingly arrogant. As if to suggest that after thousands of procedures done in their clinic, who am I to expect getting treated like a human being right?

I've made it clear to Dr Wong what my intentions are now that he has refused to find a resolution. I've waited 10 months trying to decide how to approach this. Out of respect I've never spoken harshly of them on any platform wanting only to give them the benefit of the doubt but their subsequent treatment has been crushing and unforgivable.

I now turn to you hoping for advice regarding any doctor able to assist me.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Please be advised the photos titled "9 Month" and "9 Month - Front" although my hair is cut extremely short, you can see the obvious flaws in the hairline design with one side being sharper and extremely straight compared to the other side.

Edited by hairfarmer79

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the photos that you provided your result is by no stretch of the imagination horrific. Some people are psychologically not good candidates for cosmetic surgery of any kind and physicians should try to identify these patients beforehand and decline to perform the procedure. It would save both parties a lot of grief.

And here we go either the trolls or the vested interests come out of the woodwork.

I'll take your comments for what they are. It's pretty low act to get on here and immediately try and attack or ridicule me the person who is about $17000 worse off and left with these results.

But no it's the poor multi million dollar company who's being victimized right?

Unbelievable

I am only offering my honest professional opinion. Perhaps you should let your hair grow out 2 to 3 inches to see how it looks and to determine what styling options you may have.

You already made your motives very clear.

And yes I've tried my hair much much longer.

You must be missing the point entirely. The issue is they actually recommended designing a new procedure around it, not because it was the best option but because it was the only thing they would realistically facilitate with their chosen craft of FUT.

That's absolutely beyond disgraceful that decisions would be made on those factors.

To think you would get on the back foot and say what you immediately said with shoot from the hip style responses like that is pretty low act.

"Some people are psychologically not good candidates for cosmetic surgery of any kind and physicians should try to identify these patients beforehand and decline to perform the procedure. It would save both parties a lot of grief"

How dare I not be "psychologically good" I mean I should of been able to do the procedure for them right? How dare I allow a doctor to unconscionably "identify" me as a good patient when I'm not "psychologically good" what ever was I thinking. I should of possibly completed a medical diploma before deciding on hair replacement so as to correct a doctor on bad judgement?

There are always vested interests on here and people will determine that for themselves.

What is your opinion on the new hairline designed?

Also, do you have any top after photos to share?

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

This entire industry is quite literally a minefield for any novice looking at hair restoration options as a result of individuals like those mentioned above.

This is true. That is why you must diligent in your research and not rely on the words of one so-called 'expert' or 'self-titled mentor,' to use your words. Research, research, research, and research some more. Consult, consult, consult, and consult some more.

My first consultation ever was with H&W. This was back in the summer of 2012. I didn't have a good feeling about them or the industry in general afterwards so I shelved the idea at the time of having a procedure. Took me another several months before I had another consultation. I found their style a little too sales-y, to be honest.

I no longer care about having no hair, the experience has changed my entire attitude towards hair-loss. If it would be possible to reverse over several sessions with laser then I’m entirely prepared to destroy any and all grafts.

Any skilled physician who is willing to assist I am willing and able to do so over however many procedures it requires.

This is a bit reactive and why I agree with the statement that "some people are psychologically not good candidates for cosmetic surgery of any kind…" Your results are not by any stretch of the imagination a 'disaster.' Without knowing your hair characteristics and remaining density, it appears to me that whatever problems you may have with it can be remedied.

I am happy with the results of my HT. It has exceeded my expectations, but at the same time, it's not quite what I expected, if that makes sense. I've had to recalibrate my thinking and expectations each step of the way. You have to be realistic with what hair restoration can accomplish.

I now turn to you hoping for advice regarding any doctor able to assist me.

Really? Again, this is why I agree with hairweare. After everything you've been through, you're going to 'turn to others' to determine your course of action? Why not consult with a handful of top surgeons (Konior, Bisanga, Feriduni, Lorenzo, etc.), process that information for a while and make your own determination?

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

So sorry to hear of your bad experience - from a recommended surgeon too. There is no excuse for the poor hairline you have ended up with.

There are certainly other surgeons which could rectify this - a repair case. You seem to actually have a good donor. A repair with FUE would make all the difference.

Equally shocking is that your chosen surgeon was only present for a short while. Some Surgeons are not present at all but in your case H+W state they will be present and be doing most of the work.

Going back to a H+W is a no - so i guess that asking for a refund is the way forward.

So sorry to hear of your bad experience - from a recommended surgeon too. There is no excuse for the poor hairline you have ended up with.

There are certainly other surgeons which could rectify this - a repair case. You seem to actually have a good donor. A repair with FUE would make all the difference.

Equally shocking is that your chosen surgeon was only present for a short while. Some Surgeons are not present at all but in your case H+W state they will be present and be doing most of the work.

Going back to a H+W is a no - so i guess that asking for a refund is the way forward.

Thanks very much for the advice and words of support.

I have tried for many months to talk to H&W about these concerns and its fallen on deaf ears. They have been incredibly evasive ever since the procedure and I believe it was recognized from the time of completion that it had gone wrong.

The only person who I can honestly say has a genuine heart working for this company is Daria. Christina has been as cold as ice and I believe it has been on the direction of Dr Wong.

On the suggestion of a refund it was only weeks ago before I had put it in writing Dr Wong had volunteered a partial refund. That's the only thing he has done but such is the arrogance of these people he is now backing away from his own offer at a rate of knots.

I believe it's because it was an admission that it's an incredibly poor outcome.

Everyone knows what really happened with Jotronic.

Look at his old site from the moment both him and H&W parted company his systematically tried to eliminate every possible evidence of his former self in the way of the transformation story and links to Hasson and Wong.

After being the face of that company and talking up it's procedures as the best in the world and then with no warning leaving the company and changing views over night for people who still can't see what is blindingly obvious then no amount of evidence will ever change that.

I am utterly shattered with the results from Hasson and Wong's procedure.

I just hope that there is other skilled doctors out there willing to help me with this because it would seem there are very few physicians out there that do repairs or reversals.

I think deep down Dr Wong knows this which is why he has been incredibly evasive throughout this time.

I am not by any means a difficult person I'm sure any reasonable person can see that the result of this procedure is incredibly bad, maybe not the worst but certainly bad by today's standards set by other physicians around the world.

If it is true, then it is indeed shocking from H&W to respond the way they have, or not in your case. The more transparent you can be here the better. I would suggest disclosing all email communication you have made with the clinic and their response.

Edited by FUE2014

HF, When it comes to "repairing" a botched HT, there are usually two courses of action, as you now know. Remove egregious grafts, or plant around them. I also had poor work done and had a few really bad ones up front removed and redistributed. The remainder were beyond my hairline so we left them alone and simply concealed with true FUs. I think this was the best course of action as it caused less trauma and provided better yield.

Putting aside the way your case was handled by H&W, I think they probably took the proper surgical course of action as well, at least judging by the pre-op pictures you supplied.

I understand the feeling of mistrust you now have for the HT industry. However, from my experience, it's best to move forward and try and get the hairline you desire, which I think is certainly attainable. I attempted to sue my first HT doctor and it was not a fun process, ultimately ending in me dropping the suit. If they offered you a partial refund, I'd take it, and use it to fund another procedure to finish the job.

As other members have suggested, I would consult with as many other doctors as possible until you find the one you are most comfortable and confident with. Don't let your experience bring you down, instead let it serve as a lesson to yourself and others.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Was it also visibly crooked immediately post op? It's noticeable when you shave it down to a 1 guard, but by no means "disastrous." You can certainly make things more symmetrical by transplanting more on the right side.

And I'm not sure the part about Dr. Wong disappearing for the remainder of the surgery is a fair charge. EVERYONE hands it off to the techs after the strip is removed. At most, the doctor pops in back and forth to supervise and maintain quality control.

While there is no doubt that the hair line is crooked, your hairline was built conservative enough that a fix doesn't appear to be that difficult. From the photos I would agree that a camouflage job was the best way to combat your previous procedure. While, the easy you feel about it is the most important thing, I personal do not look at your new hairline as disfiguring at all, but it's not my head. I'm wandering why you feel that you had to shave your head? Do you have any photos that better show a poor result besides the hairline being off? I understand you being upset about that but it's not "laser off" bad from what I can see. With you hair grown out done I feel like it could be less noticeable, but based on the photos, (besides the scar with your hair that short) I don't think I would notice it being off.

Sorry you had a poor experience and hope you get some resolution.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

And I'm not sure the part about Dr. Wong disappearing for the remainder of the surgery is a fair charge. EVERYONE hands it off to the techs after the strip is removed. At most, the doctor pops in back and forth to supervise and maintain quality control.

That's not true. All doctors should be doing the incisions and some, like Dr. Konior are involved in the entire procedure, including placement.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

While there is no doubt that the hair line is crooked, your hairline was built conservative enough that a fix doesn't appear to be that difficult. From the photos I would agree that a camouflage job was the best way to combat your previous procedure. While, the easy you feel about it is the most important thing, I personal do not look at your new hairline as disfiguring at all, but it's not my head. I'm wandering why you feel that you had to shave your head? Do you have any photos that better show a poor result besides the hairline being off? I understand you being upset about that but it's not "laser off" bad from what I can see. With you hair grown out done I feel like it could be less noticeable, but based on the photos, (besides the scar with your hair that short) I don't think I would notice it being off.

Sorry you had a poor experience and hope you get some resolution.

Thanks for your comments.

When the hair is longer is looks a lot worse.

The problem with mini/micro grafts is there obscure and abnormal direction/angulation.

Even a small number of them that in my case are bad angulation effect how the remainder of the hair can be styled. Dr Bernstein has written extensively about this on his website, it's imperative that they be removed before other work should be done.

When my hair is long the only way i can style the front is parting in in the middle such is the influence the older procedure still has over my hair.

What he has basically done is designed a hairline that is incredibly straight because it was designed around the older procedure, not for naturalness but in his exact words was following the path of the previous procedure.

This yet again illustrates what I'm talking about. They should have undoubtedly been removed. Multiple procedures were never an issue for me I just wanted it done properly.

In this instance Joe Tillman had me believing in the early days that Hasson and Wong were the best in the world. So convinced was I at the time that I was recommending them to other people before my results had started. The man can be very convincing and is incredibly good at marketing his product.

I would rather have more recession to compensate for me age bracket also instead of this straight/linear unnatural poorly designed procedure that Dr Wong is responsible for.

I am sick to death of him (Dr Wong) always evading the central question and issue.

He had tried to blame it all on my previous procedure not taking any responsibility for the flawed and poor results that he himself has left me with.

This is not withstanding the fact that his decision was specifically based on what Hasson and Wong specialized in only, not because FUE extraction was not an option it just wasn't something they could facilitate on the scale it required.

Doctors who have done impressive repairs are those like Konior, Bernstein and to an extent with extractions and laser Dr Lorenzo has done some good work also.

If you would like to see just how bad the hair looks at a longer length I'm happy to email you the photos but this is incredibly upsetting for me to post picture of myself that only continue to make me feel worse by the day.

Thank you for posting your experience. While I respect H&W as a clinic, I do believe it is important for readers to read negative experiences along with the positive.

Just looking at your results, while it is true that the hairline is uneven, I don't believe it looks that bad, as in many cases, people have uneven hairlines. However, I think that the better FUE clinics will be able to solve your problem. Unfortunately none are close to you, but I think Bisanga and Feriduni will be good.

That's not true. All doctors should be doing the incisions and some, like Dr. Konior are involved in the entire procedure, including placement.

Dr. Konior is an exception, because he takes a 100% involvement approach that all doctors should emulate. But that type of investment in the patient can cost you money in lost volume, so it's obvious why Dr. Konior is the exception rather then the rule. Dr. Konior's exceptional results, partly due to his approach to hair restoration, speak for themselves,

To the OP: Your hair does not look that bad at all, while you may be upset with hairline placement, your results are by no means horrible, or even bad. (The results of your previous work are not the fault of H&W)

You do yourself no favors by making such a dire assessment of your situation. If I were a doctor and read your post I wouldn't touch your case, as your psychological profile is full of red flags.(Just my unbiased opinion)

I hope you get a resolution that you are happy with, but take some comfort in the fact that you are overreacting (to put it mildly) and that your situation is not even close to as bad as the one you describe. (Their customer service I cannot comment on.)

Dr. Konior is an exception, because he takes a 100% involvement approach that all doctors should emulate. But that type of investment in the patient can cost you money in lost volume, so it's obvious why Dr. Konior is the exception rather then the rule. Dr. Konior's exceptional results, partly due to his approach to hair restoration, speak for themselves,

To the OP: Your hair does not look that bad at all, while you may be upset with hairline placement, your results are by no means horrible, or even bad. (The results of your previous work are not the fault of H&W)

You do yourself no favors by making such a dire assessment of your situation. If I were a doctor and read your post I wouldn't touch your case, as your psychological profile is full of red flags.(Just my unbiased opinion)

I hope you get a resolution that you are happy with, but take some comfort in the fact that you are overreacting (to put it mildly) and that your situation is not even close to as bad as the one you describe. (Their customer service I cannot comment on.)

It's ok for people like you to sit on the fence and say things like that when I can only imagine your opinion would be slightly different if in fact it was you in my situation.

How can you possibly suggest to me how I should or shouldn't be feeling after putting so much trust and such investment into something that has turned out so poorly?

These are permanent appearance changing alterations that they are doing to people. You can't honestly suggest that this is merely a minor issue.

How would you feel if a doctor operated on you and then never contacted you again?

Do you know what it does to a person when you have all the time in the world to second guess what is going on in the 6 months leading up to your hair growth starting and meanwhile no feedback or interest from the people who operated on you.

Then the results start and the realization that it's a very poor result.

But still there is no one to turn to for advice of a solution to fix because the physician has left you with no options.

Take all these factors into consideration and put yourself in my position.

Suggesting my mental state is in question is the grubbiest thing anyone has said so far and truly paints a picture of your motives as do the many other vested interests that lurk on these forums.

Until you have experienced what I have you should keep your ignorance to yourself.

Edited by hairfarmer79

Hairfarmer I am sorry that you are not happy. I do not know anything about your case other than you personal vendetta against Joe you have posted.

I am very confused. Aug 9th you said

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176225-jotronic-resigns-hasson-wong-3.html

But in saying that I will go on the record and also state that my issue is not with Dr Wong who was my surgeon. I consider Dr Wong and Dr Hasson quality FUT doctors. As I have stated previously their work speaks for its self.

You are however correct in implying that I have no issue with H&W, in fact they are very skilled at their craft. I will support this statement with my photos in the coming weeks.

Now out of no where you change your opinion. Normally the forum would allow both parties to release information, email and photos to get both sides of the story. But before you said. Hopefully your opinion has changed.

do not authorize Dr Wong or any member of staff current or present (Joe Tillman) of Hasson and Wong to publish my photo's without my consent.

Wylie I completely agree with your comments. Hair transplant is a cosmetic surgery that is strictly on the outside anything on the inside is another issue completely. The fact that Hairfarmer went from attacking Joe to liking Dr. Wong to now attacking the clinic as a whole shows me there could be some underlying issues.

As I stated before I do not know anything about your case

When you say the truth about Hasson and Wong you state this as a fact. This is different than saying my truth about Hasson and Wong. I can state your story is so different from others that I have helped. I once again sorry about you are not happy.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hairfarmer I am sorry that you are not happy. I do not know anything about your case other than you personal vendetta against Joe you have posted.

I am very confused. Aug 9th you said

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176225-jotronic-resigns-hasson-wong-3.html

Now out of no where you change your opinion. Normally the forum would allow both parties to release information, email and photos to get both sides of the story. But before you said. Hopefully your opinion has changed.

Wylie I completely agree with your comments. Hair transplant is a cosmetic surgery that is strictly on the outside anything on the inside is another issue completely. The fact that Hairfarmer went from attacking Joe to liking Dr. Wong to now attacking the clinic as a whole shows me there could be some underlying issues.

As I stated before I do not know anything about your case

When you say the truth about Hasson and Wong you state this as a fact. This is different than saying my truth about Hasson and Wong. I can state your story is so different from others that I have helped. I once again sorry about you are not happy.

I remember seeing you in the clinic in the waiting room interpreting for an overseas patient.

If you're not on their payroll you should be.

You would be fully aware I've been in close discussion and co-operating with the forum admins on this issue for approx 3 months.

I was advised what I should or should not say in the forums based on forum guidelines.

I was encouraged not to go on the attack because it would not help my situation. I've had a range of people giving me advice on this matter in here for a number of months. It was agreed that I would not be critical of Hasson and Wong unless they chose to blatantly ignore me.

This was my own agreement and had been thoroughly talked over with lead admins on many occasions. I'm a reasonable person. I've always given them the benefit of the doubt and have remained patient and professional with them throughout this period.

I specifically made those comments based on the advice at the time.

If you want me to start posting email conversations on here from a range of people including your colleagues at Hasson and Wong I will accommodate you on that.

You want to try and make some kind of statement by implying I'm not telling the truth or I have a "vendetta against Joe Tillman" your kidding yourself. I'll gladly expose the entire organization for what it is.

You're wanting to test my credibility as I said I'll be happy accommodate while at the same time testing yours.

As I said before I had not used any platform previously to be critical of them.

I have been guided by recommendations from admins and senior members on this forum on how to approach this matter.

It's now clear to me that I've been walked all over by this company as a result of my diligence and cooperation in trying to find a resolution.

I've been in many discussions with Bill the lead admin. He has given me advice and had subsequently contacted Dr Wong on my behalf. I agreed that I would not be harsh or critical of them in the forums hence my earlier comments.

People are not stupid and the sooner you realize that members of this forum have the ability to think for themselves and realize that the Hair Restoration Industry is a multi billion dollar industry. There are vested interests everywhere you turn and we should all be thankful we have individuals like yourself to remind us of that.

I am not attacking you only questioning why your opinion has changed.

Anyways I help Italians patients as you see on my signature and I get paid for it. I am not a hair transplant doctor nor I am a psychologist. Since this appears to me to be deeper than a hair transplant I am not qualified to answer. I prefer to say silence and wish you the best.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Need I say anymore.

When Dr Wong brings out a paid interpreter who works as a full time real estate agent to do his 'bidding' in here by playing the 'mental health' card to try and discredit me, you know this company can't stoop much lower.

To all the members of this forum let this once again illustrate what I have been up against with this despicable company. There's nothing they will not try in order to save what limited credibility they have left.

Thanks for proving my point.

Hi, hairfarmer79! Sorry to hear about your experience with Dr. Wong. I had an email correspondence with Joe Tillman a while back. The reason I didn't go with Hasson & Wong is that I didn't like most of their hairline results. I think they usually go for an age appropriate hair line which is kind of a V shaped curve. I personally like a straighter shaped hair line.In my opinion, age has nothing to do with the Mickey Mouse pattern.Think Ronald Reagan or Oliver Platt. I went with Dr. Rahal. So far I'm completely satisfied!