Dr. Arocha- Corrective Surgery FUT 1667- Video and Photos

This patient came to Arocha Hair Restoration to correct a previous FUE procedure from another hair transplant clinic. The photos below highlight the improvement that was made to the hairline after just one procedure of FUT 1667 at Arocha Hair Restoration.

Before6_zps1d388c04.jpg

After6_zps3b2152fb.jpg

before9_zps65fb179b.jpg

After5_zps020ebe12.jpg

before8_zps11ee5683.jpg

After4_zpsb6c2be93.jpg

before14_zpsd3aa7ca7.jpg

After2_zps80d1ecc0.jpg

before4_zpse5cb06fe.jpg

After1_zps3dd75fb4.jpg

You Tube video of patient results:

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thank you InNeedSomeHair. We are very pleased that you took the time to view our photos and video! Please let me know if you need any additional information on corrective surgery.

Best wishes,

CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

why does his hair look so much darker now.. maybe i am crazy, but it seems men who get a HT that do not have dark hair always end up with darker hair after??? i know proepica makes the follical new and full or what have you, but clearly he has pale skin and redish blond hair, and now he has dark brown???? can anyone explain this change i see all the time ??

great HT by the way and result!

Hi 2youngforthis,

Thanks for the comment! He had summer highlights from sun exposure. Also remember that the hair transplanted comes from the sides and back, which tend to be darker because they are not as exposed to the sun as the hair on top.

• 2 months later...

Please see the link below to read the patient's post on the Hair Transplant Network.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178375-dr-arocha-repair-previous-subpar-hair-transplant.html