9 months post op - 2,781 grafts fue

m0dthispny

different forum my friend, i appreciate you being a forum cop though!

:D

Please do not take it personal, but these double posts is unfair for the other real guys who share their experience here and for the other doctors.

MODERATORS,

This thread and other one is the same and one of them should be removed.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177177-9-months-post-op-2-781-grafts-fue.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173759-2-781-grafts-dr-diep.html

fbi.jpg.81ef71e1b7ef2201eec9756161711367.jpg

Your results are superb! I just received 3200 grafts FUT from Diep yesterday and I'm looking forward to it. But one question, did Diep perform your extraction and poke the holes on your scalp while the rest of the harvesting was done by techs? Just curious cause I was nervous when Dr. Diep left the room and had the techs handle the rest of the procedure :-/

Your results are superb! I just received 3200 grafts FUT from Diep yesterday and I'm looking forward to it. But one question, did Diep perform your extraction and poke the holes on your scalp while the rest of the harvesting was done by techs? Just curious cause I was nervous when Dr. Diep left the room and had the techs handle the rest of the procedure :-/

Dr. Diep did everything from a to z, just kidding.

Dr. Diep did the extraction with my FUE and he also made the site incisions but the techs are the ones that put the hair grafts.

Don't worry! His techs are talented and you will have good results.

Just look at Diep's youtube channel and you'll see hundreds of results like this. I think he's one of the best hairline doctor around and you can tell he's passionate about his work. I guess being around Hollywood he knows how to make a super youthful hairline.:cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You mentioned you didn't experience shock loss. Did you take anything for that to happen or do anything different? Any advice for people to get results like yours?

i didn't really take anything other than the otc vitamins i listed a few replies ago.

i may have had a little where my receded hairline started, but that was it.

result wise, you just need to be careful and follow the directions the Dr. gives after surgery, but the results are mostly dictated by the quality of surgeon and the amount of grafts you receive. I could have gotten as low as 2,000 grafts but got almost 2,800, the results of 2,000 grafts would have been a lot different than 2,800. So again, the more hair you put, the better results will be.

Looks great and very dense. Congrats! How long are you going to grow it on top?

i change it up a lot, i'll post new pics tomorrow, but it's definitely always long on time and short sides. i don't like using much product at all and do the natural blow dry look.