9 months post op - 2,781 grafts fue

m0dthispny

here are exactly 9 month post-op pics. HT has made such a dramatic difference in my appearance and my confidence, best decision ever! 2,781 grafts via FUE.

amazing how this pic was just taken 9 months ago right before my HT.

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

here are 2 pics from further out so you can see the hairline design, which i think is very natural and perfectly placed.

IMG_3942.png

Full_Size_Render.jpg

used the blowdryer to get nice volume

IMG_3940.jpg

Edited by m0dthispny

Looks awesome.

There are a few random follicles at your right temple just below the hairline you may want to ultimately do something about (it looks like you've been shaving them down perhaps?), but overall a remarkable outcome.

Definitely put Dr. Diep's name in the title of the thread so people know he was your surgeon for search algorithms -- certainly should have his work recognized.

Looks awesome.

There are a few random follicles at your right temple just below the hairline you may want to ultimately do something about (it looks like you've been shaving them down perhaps?), but overall a remarkable outcome.

Definitely put Dr. Diep's name in the title of the thread so people know he was your surgeon for search algorithms -- certainly should have his work recognized.

when the Dr. drew the hairline, it curves out when it reaches the temple point, which is fine, but when i go to my barber he squares out the point between the hairline and temple, i think the squared off look is nicer, but ya the hair grows out 3-4 days after the haircut.

when the Dr. drew the hairline, it curves out when it reaches the temple point, which is fine, but when i go to my barber he squares out the point between the hairline and temple, i think the squared off look is nicer, but ya the hair grows out 3-4 days after the haircut.

hz_zpsa3a470a3.jpg

I was referring to these tiny hairs that seem slightly below the hairline. Have you thought about growing them out to see what they look like or do you prefer shaving them down?

are you saying it might look better grown out? i like the temple point to be square, so if you make it square you need to shave down the hairs thats are close to the temple...it's probably $80 worth of hair though LOL

hz_zpsa3a470a3.jpg

I was referring to these tiny hairs that seem slightly below the hairline. Have you thought about growing them out to see what they look like or do you prefer shaving them down?

are you saying it might look better grown out? i like the temple point to be square, so if you make it square you need to shave down the hairs thats are close to the temple...it's probably $80 worth of hair though LOL

I was just wondering as to your preference. As others have said, looks phenomenal.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a great result but as someone else said, you probably need more singles in the hairline. Dr. Diep does seem to like going crazy with the zigzag with the result that the hairline can look a little sparse - even when, as in your case - it's not at all.

It would have been better if he'd placed those grafts used to build the zigzag side-by-side in a hairline a few mm higher up. That'd make it less see-through IMO

It looks nice. I would agree though that making an irregular hairline is good, but you don't want to make it look too "regularly IRRegular" to the point where it looks like a pattern. The human eye spots patterns and if you start making peaks and valleys in the hairline at regular intervals it does start to look like a pattern as opposed to a natural randomness.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it's a great result but as someone else said, you probably need more singles in the hairline. Dr. Diep does seem to like going crazy with the zigzag with the result that the hairline can look a little sparse - even when, as in your case - it's not at all.

It would have been better if he'd placed those grafts used to build the zigzag side-by-side in a hairline a few mm higher up. That'd make it less see-through IMO

I think the hairline looks very good. The see-through effect you are referring to is exacerbated by his chosen style and the fact he has very dark hair contrasting against a somewhat fair complexion. But overall he should be thrilled with this result. He can wear it any way he wants with confidence.

Looks very good.To think it should even get better by the 12 month !

Thanks for sharing

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 1 month later...

Here is an 11 month/1 week update. Needless to say, I'm beyond thrilled with the results.

this picture was taken about 1 month post-op, I had no shock-loss, this is only to show how my hairline was before the surgery.

6_1month3days.jpg

6 month picture just for comparison sake.

31_6months.jpg

54_11months7days.jpg

55_11months7days.jpg

This result is a homerun!! Congratulations!!

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture